Mission 2~~~ Part 2

WGM SPECIAL

Suddenly Bambam came to a halt. He was having the feeling that they had forgotten to do something important but he just couldn't remember. Mark who sensed the sudden stop, turned and ask "What's wrong?"

"Hmm.... I think we forgot to do something pretty important but i just can't remember..... What did we forget to do?" asked Bambam as a deep frown was formed on his face. Upon hearing this, Mark also start to recall what they forgot to do but sadly, he couldn't remember either.

Suddenly as if a light bulb had been lighted and pop out above his head, Bambam snap his head up and exclaimed."AH! I remembered!" Mark gave Bambam a curious look as he continued. "We forgot to look at the inside of the house! Gosh how did we forget that Mark hyu_" Bambam stopped as he felt a chill down his spine due to a intense glare from a certain someone, from a certain direction. The one and only PD-nim. This made him gulped down his saliva nervously as he corrected himself in a soft and nervous tone. 

"M....Mar..........Marky." Upon saying this, he immediately hung his head down to hide his furiously blushing cheeks from the view of others. However, it was no use as his white v-neck tee and blond hair had made his red cheeks stood out from his snow-like skin even more. Seeing the cute boy's acts, Mark was smiling like an idiot as he is captivated by the stunning scene.

"Oh god. How can someone be so adorable? He is not only like a angel which is in disguise of a human but is also so cute!! Ahh~~~ This might actually affect me more than i thought and might even become my weakness." Thought Mark as he was smitten by the way his Bambi had called him and his cute little act of trying to hide the blush.

Still smiling like an idiot but yet charming, he answered to Bambam with so much confidence that anyone would have forgotten the awkward tensions that they had previously. 

"Then lets go in and look around. Together. We can also spend some time to make a list of things we should buy from the market after looking around. What do you say?" He stretched out his hand to his Bambi and what surprised him was the immediate reaction he got. Bambam on instinct, grab onto Mark's hand and gave him a nod with his head still hung down to cover up his still blushing cheeks. As if on cue, Mark lead them into the house with the key the was inside the envelop.

The exterior of the house was already very wonderful but the inside made them become wide eyed in awe. Unlike the outside which was white in colour, it was in baby blue and it made the couple at the entrance immediately feel soothing and welcomed. The inside was very well designed as it was neither too big or too small for the couple. As they step in, they instantly saw the white coloured sofa by a wall and a small rectangled coffee table slightly in front of the sofa. By the wall opposite of it was a flatscreen tv attached on the wall. Further inside of the house was the kitchen that had a small booth and a few high stools. Near it was a white rectangled dining table accompanied by similar styled white chairs. Opposite the kitchen was a sliding glass frame door to the garden outside. As they explore, they also opened up the refrigerator and cupboards to see if there were any items. Sad to say, there were not much things other than various pots, rice cooker and etc needed for cooking and dining. Thus, with the first floor done, the moved on to the second floor. 

It once again awed the couple as the second floor was again in another colour. This time, it was light green. The second floor had bathroom and a bedroom. The couple immediately chose to go into the bedroom first. To their horror, or maybe not, it consist of a king sized bed with the pillows and blanket. In front of the bed as another wall-attached flatscreen tv and some distance from it was a bathroom. 

"Oh god. There is only the king size bed.. And this means we have to sleep on the same bed. Same bed.... AHHHH!!!!! What should i do?!! I am so nervous and not for one night but for quite sometime i will have to sleep with him!! Not that i don't want to but what if i did something weird and he hates me for it? And there is also my bad sleeping habits that i am worried about.... I am so doomed....." Bambam frantically thought as Mark went away from his side to the bathroom.

"!! We are going to share the same bed!!! Even though i shared bed with someone before(Jackson), but that was nothing. Yet this time i have to share it with Bam......bi. Arghhh!! Its making me go crazy and he is the only one that is able to do that. Hopefully nothing goes wrong and i don't do stuffs that make him hate me.." Mark muttured very softly so Bambam doesnt hear it.

He then walked out of the bathroom like nothing happen and spoke "There really isn't anything much. Shall we go down and make our list?" 

"Mmh."

Both of them walked down the stairs like nothing happened even though they are breaking out in cold sweats. They sat themselves down at the couch and borrowed a pen and paper from the PD(sinse she had her sketch book :p). 

"Lets see. Shall we buy toothbrush or should we bring it from the dorm?"

"I think we should bring it." Just as Mark said that, he got a death glare from the PD which made him regretted his words and immediately said.

"But maybe buying a new one is better! ......Plus we kind of need to follow the theme given." Bambam gave him a weird look, being kind of suspicious about things but then, he soon ignore it, and go back to thinking what they should buy. Mark heaved a sigh of relief as if he was just about to lose his like and yet got saved.

"Hmm.. We should also stock up on food and drinks.."

"Oh! We should also get towels and bed sheets."

"Yeah. And there is also other toiletries, indoor slippers and apron."

"Hey. Why don't we also get some wall decals? Different type for both living room and bedroom."

Upon hearing this, Bambam's eyes lit up in excitement like a little kid who is going to get a new toy.

"Yes! What type shall we get? Cute ones? Or maybe nature ones? Oh! We can also get like Eiffel tower ones and city like ones. " exclaimed Bambam as he started rambling all kinds of decals that they could get. Seeing him so enthusiastic unlike before, Mark started to chuckle happily. It made him really happy to see Bambam act like this as he is seldom like this. Well, not that he know of it of course since they weren't that close afterall. Anyway since they are mostly done with the list, they prepare themselves and set off for the market for real this time.

-At the taxi-

It is pretty obvious that it was them who had been following the couple since no one actually knows about other than them. Yes, the members really did follow them since JR wasn't joking about. To be honest, the taxi driver is pretty pitiful as he had to endure with all the noise and ruckus the boys are making...

"Is my baby doing okay? He is not getting into any trouble is he?"

"May i ask which baby in the world are you talking about? Wait. I shouldn't have asked cause you ain't got any baby..."

"CHOI YOUNGJAE CAN YOU NOT?! And by baby i am referring to our precious Bammie! "

"What could ever happen to Bam when Mark is with him man~?"

"MARK COULD ATTACK HIM OR EVEN HIM YOU DUMBO!!! MAYBE RIGHT NOW HE IS PLANNING ON SOMETHING EVIL TO DO TO BAMMIE!! "

"WTH?!!! When did your imagination get so wild that it makes you think of THAT?!!"

"Omg eomma... Your thoughts are really going out of hand... This is worse than i thought."

"Oh god.... Is he on period or something? This is ridiculous..."

"Hey guys watch it! Jinnie don't scare yourself like that. Mark hyung is a gentleman and he won't do bad things to Bammie so calm down."

"Tsk!! The "give into JR" condition is back.. God. Why do we have such idiots as friends and whats more, parents? " Once again, the three drama "queens" are back in action with fake tears while the couple by them began acting lovey dovey after JR is done freaking out with the thoguht of Bambam getting attacked....


Hey! Sorry. This chapter is kind of crappy and long winded.... But still, hope you enjoy! Yay! I don't know how but i have 80 subscribers and 7 upvotes!! Thank to all the readers out there and thank you for the comments!! *bows bows* There is still part 3 may even have a part 4 so stay tune~