Broken

WGM SPECIAL

Just realised that i had actually typed out a draft that is actually meant for chap 26, which is totally different from what i updated (i am not going to change it tho) but i totally forgot about it... Hope you won't mind me adding what i had in mind previously into this chap even though it might seem a little weird. Enjoy~


Mark went back to Bambam's room just to find a middle aged man wearing a long white coat standing in the room, talking to jinyoung and Yugyeom while his Bambam fell asleep. Heads turned towards Mark and the middle aged smiled.

"Ah! Just in time Mark ssi. As i was saying, I am Bambam ssi's doctor in charge Kim Ki Bum, but you can call me Bryan. I would like to talk to you guys about Bambam ssi."

"Is there anything wrong? Is it serious?" panic and worry instantly filled Mark's face, fearing that his Bambi is hurt badly.

"Relax Mark ssi. Its nothing serious but i would like to talk to you guys and your manager. Preferbly in my office..." Bryan glanced to the still sleeping Bambam and everyone got what he meant.

"Sure. Yugyeom, go get Minjoo hyung. He should be in the lobby reporting things to Jinyoung Hyung."

"Why me...~ Can't you go get him instead~? " whined Yugyeom, feeling unfair that his hyung is bossing him around.

"Kim Yugyeom, you better go now. I will let you taste my fist if you are still not going in 3, 2 -"

 "Aish!! I will go i will go! Just stop threatening me..." 

"And thats my good maknae~" Jinyoung said sweetly with a big smile.

"Tch! Always bossing me around... Even my real mum don't treat me like this... Evil hyung... Satan in disguise..." Yugyeom muttered under his breath, feeling unjustified for all the ordering around.

"ERHEM! I heard all that Kim Yugyeom! When we get back, you are facing Bummie for this!"

Yugyeom ran out of the room , not wanting to face a scary Jinyoung who was huffing and muttering about how he was going to make the maknae suffer while Mark just hung his head in shame and facepalmed himself with a highly amused Bryan next to him watching the whole scene unfold.

In minutes, the 5 of them were seated in a cozy room that is the exact oppposite of how a hospital is like.

"Just take a seat. Is tea alright with you guys?" Minjoo and Jinyoung sat on one of the couch while Mark and Yugyeom took their seat on the oppposite couch that was separated by a black marble coffee table. Upon serving the tea, Bryan then took a seat in the armchair facing the door. 

"What is it that you want to talk to us about Doctor Bryan?"

"Well as you can see, what you witnessed today about Bambam ssi was an asthma attack. Do you know if he has any history of it occuring?"

No. It has never happened before for the past years he had been here…” Jinyoung replied as he nod his head together with Minjoo, affirming the former whereas Mark and Yugyeom look at each other nervously. Yugyeom then clenched his fist, resolving himself and spoke up.

“Actually… There have been once when I witness his asthma attack…” 

"WHAT?! Are you ing serious Yugyeom?!" Jinyoung lashed out, astounded by the new information that he never ever knew.

“Please calm down Jinyoung ssi. And when would that be Yugyeom ssi?” Jinyoung tries to keep himself calm and wait until everthing was finished before he get started with the maknae.

“Well it was about 2 years ago during winter…”

“Hmm… Did he use an inhaler that time?”

“Inhaler? No. I just helped him sat upright and brought him home when he became better.”

“No wonder the muscles around his airways are slightly more swollen than other patients I seen before…”

“Is it serious?”

“Not very serious. I will have to prescribe him with a rescue inhaler which is blue in color. He will use it whenever his asthma attack occurs. Please make sure he has it everywhere he goes. You can also help him carry one extra just in case he really forgot or ran out of it if you want. There is also another inhaler, the preventer inhaler in red. That is to reduce the inflammation in his airways, preventing his symptoms from developing further. He needs to take it twice a day for a minimum of 6 weeks.”

“Is there anything else we need to take note?”

“Yes. I will be checking if he has any allergy which can cause his asthma to act up and you guys will have to make sure he doesn’t do overly strenuous exercise, his environment cannot be dusty and contains much irritants like smoke and strong odors. Also, temperature changes and especially cold air together with strong emotions can cause his asthma attack.”

"We'll keep take note of that. Are we done yet Doctor Bryan? Because if you are, then can i request you lend me your office for abit? And i would most appreciate it if we can have some privacy, just the 4 of us." Face that is hard as stone while words that are sharper than knives. 

"Ah... I just need another minute because there is something else i am curious about."

"..." Taking this as a a good sign, Bryan heaved a sigh of relief and continued.

“Do you know how he gets his body full of old horrible scars? Also, I helped him done some examinations and found out that his bone at his ankle and knee area is slightly weaker than normal people's.”

“What?! But how?!! We never knew about this!” Exclaimed jinyoung, motherly instinct unleashed, as their manager nodded in agreement. But in an instant, Jinyoung turned to Yugyeom. He knew where this was going.

“…Uh… I…I actually knows what happened….” Yugyeom stuttered awkwardly as all eyes were on him whereas Mark was looking elsewhere, fist clenched tightly as Yugyeom repeated the story again…

This resulted in a furious and sobbing Jinyoung and an equally enraged Minjoo.

“Why didn’t you ever tell us Yugyeom ah?!” screamed Minjoo.

“Yea Yugyeom! If you told us sooner, we could have done something!” Jinyoung broke down. He felt so sad and hepless that he couldn't be there for his baby dongsaeng. Oh how awful things must have been for him when the rest of them are happily living their lives, not noticing that something so wrong happened.

“Bam told me not to say a word…”

“And you actually ing listened to him?! You should've known better than to do that!”

“How could I refuse him when he is already so fragile at that time?! He will blame everything on himself if we ever did something and land ourselves into trouble and you know it! And what can you do if I told you hyung? You don’t have any evidence that they did it. Once you let them go, they will just do worse to him...” Yugyeom broke. Tears started falling one by one as he covered his face with his hands.

"What should i have done hyung...? What could i even do...? In the end, i couln't save him... He had to suffered through all those and i couldn't even stand up for him..." voice laced by pure sadness and helplessness of Yugyeom broke everyone's heart. The always strong and cheerful maknae is now a sobbing mess.

"Yugyeom ah. You can't help it. You too was young. It was us who were wrong. WE were ignorant to our surroundings. WE didn't even pay much attention to him. It was due to us that he had to suffered alone, not you..." Mark comforted. It pained his heart to see a helpless and sobbing Jinyoung and Yugyeom when the 2 were usually the most cheerful and strong ones. However, it felt as if his heart was being squashed and stabbed, knowing that he allowed his Bambi to go through such hell, all alone... 

“Those ing bastards… I swear I will pay them back what they deserve! How dare they do such horrible things to Bammie..." 

“I am going to find them and rip them all apart, making them regret ever doing what they done to Bam and regret for even breathing and being born into this world…” muttered Mark in his seat.

No one is going to get away for hurting my Bambi... No one...


Another update! Thought things would be fluffy? Well not just yet! I am sorry that i cant portray the feelings of my characters well and also for my bad grammer and tenses error. I hope you guys don't mind... Do comment and let me know how you felt about it and i will try to improve! Anyway, thanks for reading~ Love you guys!! <3