Lets Decorate!

WGM SPECIAL

Walking down the stairs, all Mark's hearing is the sound of the knife meeting the chopping board as his Bambi prepare the ingredients. Silently, he sneak up from behind and wrap his arm tightly around the small waist. Bambam jumped slightly as he tightened up his hold on the knife.

"Gamjagiya! Aishh Marky~ Its really dangerous you know.. "

"Sorry baby. But how is it going?" 

"Alright. But I just found out that we actually don't have much groceries other than eggs, sausage and some spices and sauces which i dont even remember taking and of course LOTS of RAMYUN."

Mark placed his chin on Bambam's right shoulder which he soon changed to nuzzling against his neck as he let out a small "hmm" in reply. This caused Bambam to shiver slightly with a bright red face as his knees suddenly feels weak like it is going to give out on him. 

"W..We..will need to go grocery shopping again. For real this time."

Mark once again just gave a small "hmm" as a reply which just cause poor Bambam's knee to further weaken. He then got out of Mark's hold (though he was seriously enjoying ALOT ) and turn Mark around.

"Now i still need to cook for you so go and sit down there. Also, you are FORBIDDEN to step in here until i am done you got me?"

Mark pouted his lips and tried to convince Bambam to change his mind but before he could even speak, Bambam beat him to it.

"Nothing's going to change my mind~"

GOD DONT POUT LIKE THAT!! ITS TOO DARN ADORABLE! IS HE REALLY OLDER THAN ME?! UGHH IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA LET HIM HAVE HIS WAY BUT THEN I WILL BE IN A TOTAL MESS BECAUSE OF HIM!! WHY DO YOU NEED TO MAKE ME BECOME LIKE THIS YOU PABO MARKY?

Bambam return back to his cooking however, he can't help but to take a few glances from the corner of his eyes at that hot like hell yet adorable husband of his. On the other hand, Mark's eyes didn't leave Bambam even for a second. He couldn't. 

That smell of his really can make one go crazy. The way he shivered just now~ Looks like my actions has quite some impact on him~ Hehehe wonder what i should do next. He really makes one want to but then his reactions can be seductive too which won't be that good for me since i might just lose control.. Aigoo... I want to hug him and make him mine so much... What will be of me?

An aroma soon filled the air as food is served! Its nothing special but an ordinary looking fried noodles. Mark look at  Bambam who was just smiling brightly at him, eyes telling him to try it. Mark took his chopsticks and started digging in. Eyes wide, Mark turned to Bambam, looking at him unbelievably. 

"This is so nice!! Definitely the best fried noodles i ever ate. No lies."

"Told you i can cook~"

"Didn't say I don't believe, did I~?"

Picking up the noodles, Mark place it right in front of Bambam's mouth, trying to feed him. Like everything is a given, Bambam just ate it with no comments. 

"Oh well! I won't say mine is the best since i tasted better ones but its not bad considering that i don't have much ingredients to work with."

The two then quickly finish the noodles with Mark feeding himself and also his Bambi throughout. Mark was the one who washed the plates but just as he was to sit down again, he was stopped.

"Uhuh Mr~ We still got lots of things to do~"

"Which is???"

"DECORATING TIME!!!! Come on lets decorate our house now~!!!" 

Bambam was squealing in excitement as he jumped up and down like a little kid going to an amusement park. Mark can't help but have his heart melted at such an cute sight.

"Okay okay~ Calm down Bambi~ Let's go get the stuff first."

"It's right here!" Bam hold up the decals in his hands which just stunned Mark.

When the hell did he even went to get those decals? I didnt even leave him for more than 3 minutes..

With that, they went straight to work. They started off with the living room where by Mark was holding the Eiffel tower decal against the wall as Bambam instructed him on the directions.

"Move it more to the left. Slightly more... And... PERFECT!"

The Eiffel tower is situated beside the television while on the other side, the couple is going to put up the decal of buildings. Things were going smoothly as Mark was sticking on the decals with great precision and care, trying to make things as perfect as possible (for the sake of his precious Bambi) . With no longer than 30 minutes, the living room was done!

"Next stop, the 2nd floor!"

For the 2nd floor, they are going to put up the decal of a tree and some flying birds. And right below those birds, there are going to be three words placed in a staircase manner. It goes in the order of the highest one which is Home, followed by Faith, and then Love. This time, Bambam also wanted to stick the decals but he was not tall enough. He went to take a stool just to accomplish his "mission". Thankfully, everything went fine and the decals came out nicely, suiting perfectly with the wall. Mark then went down first and followed by Bambam to get their new toiletries and bedsheets. Just then, a mischievious thought came to Bambam. He went up against Mark and tickled him at the waist area suddenly! Mark let out a small scream and squirmed slighty which earned a loud and hearty laugh from Bambam.

"Ohh you are so going to get this from me!!!"

"Try catching me if you can~~ Mehrong!"

This started the running around in the house which quickly shifted to the garden outside. Mark was chasing Bambam outside and just then, Bambam saw a hose. A sudden sly glint flashed past his eyes as he immediate dashed for it. The next moment we know it, Mark was getting sprayed with water!

"Kekeke! See how you catch me now~"

"Ohh see what I can do!"

With that said, Mark used his hands to change the direction of the water, trying to make it spray Bambam instead and it worked! Using this chance, Mark ran for Bambam and caught him. The hose was released from Bambam's hold as he was carried off the ground. Bam then let out a girly scream and whined.

"Aww man~ Didn't thought that you would catch me so easily.."

"Well i didn't thought you could escape from me that long either."

Both of them were soaking wet from head to toe and their shirts were clinging onto their body. Bam was still above the ground with his body pressing against Mark's body and they look into each other's eyes. 

"Well lets get change before we catch a cold~"

'Yea. But let me down. I can walk."

"No."

"What? Why?? Let me down~~~~"

"Thats not happening Bambi. I am not going to cause i dont want to and thats that. Say anymore and i will kiss you. On the lips."

"...How could yo---"

Instantly, Mark swooped in and kiss his Bambi full on the lips. Bambam was surprised by that kiss but he soon found himself relaxing into it. Sensing that, Mark took the chance and slowly move his lips against Bambam's soft ones. No longer thinking, Bambam just responded on instincts, also moving his lips against Mark's as his eyes fluttered close. This lasted for sometime until they finally broke away, both red lips moist and slightly swollen. Bambam immediately hid his blushing face against Mark's neck while Mark just walk back in with a calm look when his heart was beating erratically like it was at a speed of 100 km/h.

Mark carried Bambam all the way to their room, placing him on the bed. He then went to take a towel and clothes for Bambam to change while he go and make some hot cocoa for them. Bambam got changed pretty quickly but he still didnt go down yet. He was still thinking about that kiss. He was spacing out as his mind kept on replaying their kiss scene and he cant help but blush about it. Well, not only him. Mark is the same. He can't help but keep smiling like a fool to himself thanks to the kiss they just shared. Its just that he is so happy that they were able to be closer, more intimate, more couple-like. However, the main reason is probably because he knows that his love for his crush is definitely not one-sided.


A/N Hello my lovely readers!!! Sorry for making you wait so long T^T Dont hate me kay? Anyway, please don't mind my grammar and tenses mistakes and forgive me for my uninteresting writing... Hope you guys had a great christmas and received lots of presents cause i didnt... A funny thing, my mum received more presents than i did XD Btw, not related to GOT7 but i dreamt about BTS J-hope last night for no reason... Weird. Oh well! Hope you guys will keep supporting me and i will try to update soon! Love you guys!! <3