First Morning Together

WGM SPECIAL

Morning came as light rays shine through the white curtains, beaming onto the face of the two sleepyheads. Bambam being quite sensitive to morning light was squirming around, hiding his face towards the warmth he felt. 

So warm and comfy~~ This pillow is so nice~~~ Not only that, it also smells so nice. Minty with soothing lavender smell~~........Wait. When did my pillow ever smells like lavender and mint? It should be smelling like strawberries and vanilla and peaches. The only one i know with this special smell is...

Bambam slowly open up his eyes. Light rays were shining bright, causing him to squint his eyes to focus on what he was seeing. To his surprise, his guess was right! It really is Mark beside him! Okay more like in front of him... 

OMG!!! Why is he beside me?! No. This is not the dorm but our new house!  >.< WAIT! FACE! TOO CLOSE! NOT GOOD FOR HEART!!!

Mark's sleeping face was right in front of Bambam. Seeing his Marky's sharp nose and jaw line, flawless skin and other perfect features, his heart almost stopped at the breath-taking sight. Bam then tried to move away until he felt something around his waist tighten up. Looking down, he saw Mark's arms wrapped tightly around his waist like a snake coiled tightly around its prey. He was stunned immediately, turning his head back to check if he woke his husband up. Seeing that Mark's eyes was still shut, sleeping peacefully like nothing was happening, Bambam relaxed into the hold.

Haa... So handsome. He have everything i don't... Manly and sharp jawlines, very well toned and strong muscles, tall height.. He is literally perfection. So glad that you are the one instead of anyone else... Aigoo why am i acting like this?! I am not some lovesick teenager for godsake! Oh! he is waking up!

Bambam immediately closed his eyes as Mark was shifting around. Sometime passed and he didn't sense anymore movement which caused him to slowly open his eyes again. Surprisingly, Mark was staring at him with a smile.

"Uhh why are you staring?"

"Just savouring the moment of your sleeping face~ Good morning Bambi~"

"Cheesy much! But still Morning Marky~~"

Mark chuckled at the reply as his Bambi was looking so cute. Little did our dear Bambam know that his little act was all known by Mark~

-Before-

Mark's eyes fluttered open and he felt so blissful. The first thing he saw as he opened his eyes were to the sweet sight of his sleeping Bambi who is snuggling towards him with their legs tangled together. One of his hand left Bambam's waist to shift away the hair covering his eyes and then it went on to the soft and fluffy hair. Bambam then started shifting around. Sensing that his Bambi is waking soon, Mark went on to put up his little act~

-Now-

"Comeon Bambi~ Lets go wash up!"

"You go use the bathroom first while i go take the new toothbrush and mugs we bought!"

Bambam then run downstairs to get the items whereby Mark was just smiling wide like a fool, seeing his wife acting so cute and sweet. Like a good husband he is, he followed the order of his wife.

"Here! You use the red one while i use the turqoise one~" The toothbrush and mug were a set and they decided on buying their favourite colour to save some trouble. The two of them then stand side  by side, brushing their teeth like sweet couples and newlyweds does~  Mark was the one who was done washing up first then followed by Bambam. Mark then realise the small white foam by the side of Bambam's mouth and he started laughing. Not knowing what was happening, Bambam frowned as he asked.

"Whats so funny?"

"Theres foam at the side of your mouth pabo yah~"

O.O "Where??" Bambam tried with futile attempts to get rid of the foam which only caused Mark to laugh more.

"Come here you baby. Don't move." Mark's hand cupped one of Bambam cheeks as his thumb moved across the edge of Bambam's lips. This little act caused out Bammie blushed red like a tomato all the way up to his ears while Mark's confidence and ego was boosted high up.

Cute!! Getting all flustered from a little touch~

That was so... NERVEWRECKING!! Why does he got to make me have to much butterflies in my tummy?! Causing me to almost have heartattack like TWICE already...

"Th..Thankyou.. Comeon! Lets go down and have breakfast~"

"Oh! YOu know how to make breakfast?"

"Hello?? I know i complimented you on your cooking before but just like you, i can cook! How do you think i survived all this while in thailand with my mum working and my siblings all busy then?"

Upon hearing this, Mark made an "o" with his mouth which he got a flash in return.

"Hey! What was that?"

"Nothing much~ Just a photo of commemoration! HAHA"

"How could you?" pouted Mark like a little kid.

"Aww~~ You look so cute!!! Oh don't be like this Marky~~ I promise i wont show anyone and it will just be part of my personal collection kay?"

"Also on the condition that you take a photo with me right now too.."

"Gladly!"

Bambam placed his cheeks against Mark's as Mark placed his arm across Bambam's waist. They then stuck out their tongues and Bambam even made a peace sign. 

"Now we got to go down now or we might have to eat brunch if i don't start noiw~"

"Anything you say baby~ Anyway, where did you get that polaroid?"

"Oh! I just kept it somewhere there~ I also kept my Samsung NX camera somewhere and also my Canon dslr."

"When did you do that? I should know if you ever did.."

"Well, I got my ways~ Wouldn't want to miss out taking photos when we are here or even going out from here just because i don't have my camera with me don't i?" Saying that, Bambam just skipped his way down to the kitchen, leaving Mark there amazed by his Bambi.


A/N DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! okay not really since this will be counted as the chapter for the new week~~~ Kekeke! Just continued from just now since i got the feels~ Anyway, got to sleep now since i still have work... (I WANNA REST T^T) Byebye and hope you enjoy! Goodnight~~ <3