Mission 2~~~ Part 4

WGM SPECIAL

Just before they continue their shopping, Bambam suddenly pulled somethung out of his bag, earning a curious look from Mark. 

"Let's take a selca!"

"You mean now? And right here?"

"Yup! Its not a everyday thing that we shop for things like this you know~"

"...... But only one alright? "

Bambam start nodding his head furiously and said."Now lets go with a 'v' pose! Say Bammie!"

Snap! There goes the flash and the polaroid film came out. Bambam was very excited about how the photo came out and wow. He totally squealed when he saw it, making Mark jumped slightly. Being the of so caring hubby, he immediately went to take a look over his Bambi's shoulder. Suddenly, Bambam turned his head and exclaimed "Oh my god you are so cute!!!!!" 

Oh god... It was as if time stopped completely. Their faces were just centimeters apart as they stared into each others' eyes. The warm breathe they felt from the other and the gaze that is filled with so much love and you won't be able to imagine how strong and how much their gaze told the other about their feelings. 

Sadly, a sudden knock that came from somewhere broke their sweet and precious moment.

"Damn! Why did it have to end?!" Mark thought frustratedly as he inwardly told himself that he would kill the person who intrrupted their moment if he ever knew who it was.. While on the other hand, our Bambam was totally flushed red even up to his ears!

"Oh god.. His face was so close that i can even feel his breath!!! Just that little bit more and we would have kissed.... Wait. Why do i even sound so down from not being able to kiss him? Aishh!!" Bambam thought.

Somewhere near the couple...

"Omg.....OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! SOMEONE BREAK THEM UP!!! THEY ARE GONNA KISS!! WE NEED TO SAVE BAMMIE!!!" 

"Umma, you really need to keep your voice down and let them enjoy the moment will ya~"

"JACKSON WA------"

"Shhhh!!! We are gonna get found out pabo umma! " exclaimed Youngjae as he cupped his hand around JR's mouth, preventing him from screaming out loud and blowing their covers.

"YAH YOUNGJAE LET GO OF JINNIE!"

"JaeBum hyung, we really need to do that so they wont find out."

"But!"

"No more buts leader. This is very important for the both of them and so is it for us."

"Tsk! Mianhe Jinnie..."

"MMMPH MMMHH " JR tried to speak while struggling in Youngjae's hold, making him knock into the rack.

Thats when they realise, they ruined the moment. No, more like JR got what he wanted. Ruining the moment. As that happened, JR was released by the soned Youngjae. He gave a victorious smirk to the members when suddenly, he shuddered as he felt a chill down his spine together with a murderous intent. This made him regret whatever he had done to make him felt such aura...

Back to the couple... 

"What to do?? Things have gone awkward again..." Bambam worried inwardly until he felt his fingers interlaced with another. He snapped his head up and just to see a smiling Mark. That smile totally melted Bambam's heart and chased all those thoughts away like it never existed before.

"Let's go get the decals Bambi." Mark said as he gave a slight squeeze on Bambam's hand.

Without even the slightest hint of hesitation, Bambam immediately gave Mark his most charming smile and gave him a nod. With that, the couple proceded to get their decals and complete the rest of their shopping journey, with their hands interwined together.


A/N: Hey. Sorry everyone... I know you guys are waiting for me to update like forever but i cant... I know.. I don't i? Well first off why the super long hiatus mode but never a warning. I am in my last year of secondary school ( it differs from other country's system but yeah) so things are really hectic for me even in my daily life. I couldn't find the time to update and stuff plus this story is kind of making me kill more brain cells.. Don't worry. I won't be closing this story but i will not update very soon either. This chap is not completed yet( as you can see it very damn short like...) but i will try to finish it up asap.. Once again, Sorry for not updating and not giving any warning or such... (Btw, hopefully my O's result will be okay and by the time in late Nov, i will have time for updates so please bear with me!! )