Date~ Part 1

WGM SPECIAL

"So.... What do we do now?"

"Hmm. Since we are here, shall we the padlock thing?"

The situation was enveloped with silence once again and Mark started to panic.

"Ah! We don't have to do it if you don't want to. I mean------"

"Calm down hyung~ Its alright, I was thinking of doing that too." interupted Bambam.

"I was just blanking out abit there. Hehe sorry to make you misunderstand." he apologised cutely as he used his hands to make the sorry sign.

Mark sighed a sigh of relieve upon hearing that and let a smile sincere smile show on his face.

"Well isn't he being cute~" thought Mark, still having that smile on his face.

But as soon as realisation dawned on him, his face was flushed red and burning with embarrassment.   

"OMG! WTH AM I THINKING?! MARK TUAN COME TO YOUR SENSES! HE IS DEFINITELY NOT YOUR TYPE AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT GAY!!!!" Mark scolded himself internally as he mentally slapped himself.

Bambam who was looking at Mark with slight amusement, got abit worried since his hyung was being extra weird.

"Uhhh.. You okay there hyung? Are you not feeling well?" asked Bambam as he starts to thinking of what could possibly make Mark like that.

Snapping out of his little world, he turned to see a frowning Bambam. Once again, unconciously, he let out the same smile as before as he reach out his hand to ruffle Bambam's hair.

"Yea 'm fine. Just thinking of something there." 

"Ahh hyung!! Don't mess up my hair~ I spent a long time making it.." Bambam whined, pouting like a kid as he tries to save his hair.

Okay, he tried. He tried, but NO! His hair is messed up and its not going back to normal. Feeling frustrated, he gave up. But of course, he gave up being pissed and all since he really is a major perfectionist when it comes down to his hair. Watching his dongsaeng, or his husband/wife, being so upset, he can't help but feel a bit guilty. With that, he once again reach out to Bambam's hair. This time, it is to fix it, not ruin it.

Sensing a hand on his head again, Bambam looked up at Mark. He was entranced by what he sees. A serious Mark fixing his hair.

"Whaa~ I didn't notice that Mark hyung can be so serious. But this just makes him more handsome." 

"Why, thank you for the compliment Bam. Btw, your hair is fixed. "

"Did i just think that outloud?"

"Yes you did. So next time, try not to do that again. At least not in front of others except me~" smirked Mark.

Bambam stood rooted to the ground with his mouth agape. He can't believe what just happened. He never ever thought that Mark would give that type of response. At least not so soon. While he was there in shock, no one noticed the smirk that PD-nim was giving. And obviously, no one knows what she is planning again. 

-Skips to after buying locks-

They bought a couple lock and went back to the fence. They then took permanent markers from the crew and wrote their wish and they lock their locks up. Together. 

"What did you wrote?" Mark asked as they were leaving the place.

"Well, what did YOU wrote?" questioned back Bambam.

"Well, I just wish that everything will go smoothly and that we will be happy."

"Wait. I asked you first so shouldn't you be the one answering me?" 

"Nothing much~ I just wished that GOT7 will do well and be at the top of the kpop industry one day." 

"Really? Thats all?'

"Yup! What are you expecting that i wish anyway?"

"...Nothing. I didn't expect anything.."  

Hearing such a reply from Mark made Bambam smile. 

"Hehehe! Obviously i didn't wish that. I wish that we could be happy. By WE is the both of us. Oh well! Only i will know this anyway~~" Thought Bambam, feeling so proud of himself. Ohhhh... But what he doesn't know, is that PD-nim actually got the camera to take a closeup shot on what they had wrote on the lock~~~ Oh well! Bambam can just innocently think that no one knows what he wrote. That is until the day he watch the show. 

Since they were at Namsan tower for quite some time, it had soon reached evening. Mark was thinking hard about something. He felt that it was something important but what?  

"Shall we go eat hyung? I am kind of hungry..." 

With that, he let out a small gasp. He finally remembered the last present that he prepared for the day.

"Sure! Come with me, I know the place we should go to." Mark said enthusiastically as he grabbed onto Bambam's hand, pulling him to the van. He told his manager hyung their destination and then sat in his seat, feeling all happy and excited while Bambam on the other hand was confuse.

After some time, they reached the place. Mark got out of the van first and then Bambam, following him at the back. Seeing where he is, Bambam frowned.

"Hyung. Aren't we suppose to go and eat?"

"We are~"  

"Then can you tell me why in the world are we at the beach?"

"Well just follow me. Don't worry too much." with that being said, Mark put out his hand in front of Bambam. Bambam being clueless, just looked back and forth at Mark's hand and Mark. Realising that his gesture was not being understood, Mark used his other hand to take Bambam's hand and put it onto his. He then graspe his hand, squeezing it slightly and start to walk. On the other hand, Bambam was surprised at this gesture. His face started to become as red as a tomato or maybe even worse than that, and his heart started racing. 

"What is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast? Ughh calm down heart!" screamed Bambam internally.

Without noticing, Mark came to a halt and Bambam continued walking till he bumped into Mark's back. This caused Bambam to massage on his red nose and start to think how stupid he is for bumping into Mark.

"You okay?" asked Mark. But as soon as he saw how red Bambam's nose is, he went into a giggling fit.

"Aish hyung~~ Its not funny!" 

"O...Only y...you say..so.." stuttered Mark, trying to contain his laughter. 

Seeing that his hyung isn't going to stop anythime soon, Bambam showed his back to Mark.

"HMPH! I am going to ignore you!" 

Upon hearing that, Mark stopped and look at Bambam.

"Ayyy. Don't be like this Bam~~ "

Of course, this does not work on Bambam.

"Bam ahh don't ignore me~~~ " Mark whined and started doing aegyo.

Since Bambam is the cutest member, of course he wouldn't be affected by Mark's aegyo. Okay, maye not... Seeing Mark's aegyo made him wavered.

"Omg how can such a handsome guy be so cute at the same time?! Is he even human??" thought Bambam.

Getting flustered with more aegyo attacks from his husband, Bambam gave in. 

"Finally~ Now, close your eyes Bam." 

"What?"

"Close your eyes. Now, do it. And don't you dare peek got it?" ordered Mark.

Since he doesn't know anything, he just followed with Mark's order while Mark starts to prepare his last present


Hello!! Sorry for the wait >< Didn't really have the time to post this chap even though i am done with it... Hope you like it! ^^.