Celebration

WGM SPECIAL

JB and Youngjae started bickering like an old married couple(though JB is a couple with JR) and futhermore, their voices are so loud that it could be heard from a few blocks down. Of course this led to a very angry Mark whose patience is wearing thin as fast as fire burning a piece of paper. 

'SHUT UP!!"

Silence was brought upon all of them, too terrified to even take a peek at Mark. Breathing out a heavy sigh as he rubs his temples trying to soothe his headache(thanks to the bunch of idiots), Mark starts to speaks again.

"Now, tell me what the hell you guys are here for. And don't you dare to speak loudly..." 

"TO MAKE SURE MY BABY IS SAFE OF COURSE!"

JR earn a death glare from Mark which shuts him up for a moment before he hissed like a cat in a lower voice.

"Ohhhh don't think i don't know hyung... You are definitely planning to do something to my innocent, adorable baby aren't you?"

"What the hell Jinyoung?! Why would i ever do that?! I know Bam is cute, innocent and even prettier than a lot of girls out there but do you think i am that low to do something like this??"

Everyone looked at Mark with wide eyes while Mark just replied casually

"What? Me not saying it doesn't mean that i don't think that way. Do you guys ever see me disagreeing when you guys were talking anout how cute Bam is usually at the dorm?"

The members took some time to think about and actually, it is just as Mark said. Mark had never disagreed with whatever they said about Bambam though he doesn't voice anything out usually and now that they think about it, Mark was might actually agree it more than they did seeing that he was always by the visual maknae's side watching over him and helping him. 

"Woah man. Never thought i would ever hear you say this but still, NICE ONE! See eomma? Told you Mark hyung is a gentleman and Bam is safe with him~"

"But..."

"Come on baby. No more 'buts' and trust Mark hyung kay? He isn't going to do anything to Bam and i am pretty sure that Bam could protect himself even if Mark hyung DID try to do something." As JB said that last sentence, he turn over to give a smirk to Mark, earning a flustered Mark.

Just at this moment, a small voice spoke.

"Marky??"

All of them turn their focus towards the voice just to see the cutest scene ever! Bambam was going down the stairs with his bed hair and hands rubbing against his eyes while he gave a slight pout. Jinyoung started to coo at the sight of his cute baby while Mark walk towards Bambam, afraid that he might miss a step and get hurt. Upon reaching the floor, Bambam just went towards Mark, arms snaking around Mark's waist as his hands clutched onto his shirt and head buried into his chest. This just stunned all the members out there especially JR who almost fainted at the scene. 

"Who are you talking to? Someone's here??"

Mark was blushing and was stiff like hell as never would he ever thought that the day Bambam will hug him like this would come so fast. But he quickly regained his composure as he just wrap his arms around Bambam, one hand his head as he replied with a small smile.

"The members are here. I was just speaking to them a moment ago. Sorry to disturb your sleep though.."

"Nah. Its about time i wake up. Hey hyungs and Gyeom.. What are you guys doing here?"

"Ohhh its nothing baby~ We were just visi----"

"We followed you guys back."

Jackson earned himself a hard pinch on his waist as JR glared at him with eyes that said "you don't have to tell him... you are dead when we go back"

Well to cover things up, our almighty leader gave a nervous laugh and said.

"Come on Bam! Go wash up and we will go out to for dinner to celebrate you and hyungs "marriage". I will treat today as the housewarming gift for the both of you."

Cheers were heard from the Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae while Mark gave him a thankful smile and Bambam eyes just lit up as he rush to the washroom.

Time skip

They went into a samgyupsal shop somewhere in Myeongdong and quickly found themselves a table. They were chatting and fooling around as they waited for their food to arrive. Good thing there wasn't much people or they would have long been complaint and kicked out of the shop... 

Everyone was excited as their food came and immediately, meat filled the grill. JB was cooking the meat as he lectured about how to cook the meat the right way and stuffs while the others just ignored him and rolled their eyes. Well, no one cares since in the end, you will just eat the meat. Mark was helping to grill the meat as he made a wrap. He held out the wrap in front of Bambam and gladly, Bambam took it into his mouth and made a cute squeeling voice to express how delicious the wrap is. Mark was melting inside at the scene, feeling so happy and blissed. Without noticing, Mark gave a foolish smile which showed how in love he is with Bambam which earned a smirk from the trio and they immediately went into action.

"Youngjae, ahh~~" 

Jackson said in a disgustingly sweet voice as Youngjae complied, eating up the wrap and squeeled like Bambam did. The couple was looking at them with a curious look until it finally hit them that the trio is re-enacting what they did, causing them to become beet red. This earned a hearty laugh from all of them especially the trio as they just fell to the floor, laughing like there is no tomorrow and they held onto the stomach.

They earned curious stares from the little customers in the shop but they don't care. Afterall, this IS a celebration and what is a celebration without any laughs and fun?


A/N Hello my lovely subbies and readers~ Hope you like this chapter (though it is just like any other chapters, crappy..) Anyway, i'm going on a holiday next weekend till the following week!! But this means that i might or might not update the next weekend(depending if i can get the wifi.) But don't worry. I will try to update once on the weekday before i leave. BYEBEE~~~