Mission 2~~~ Part 3

WGM SPECIAL

-At the market-

They have finally reach the market that is 10minutes away from their house. Upon seeing the huge market, the two have a immediate 180 degree change in attitude. The MarkBam couple have a certain glint in their eyes and they somewhat turned into predator mode. They quickly walk in and took a push cart. Acting as if they are in a race, they looked into each other's eyes, communicating through it and gave a nod. 

"3,2,1!" Both of them said in unison and ran off in the one direction leading to "it".

Just within a short period of 3 minutes, they found their destination which contained a whole of of "it".

"Found it! RAMYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Yes... The "it", their favourite and their most precious thing, ramyun. Their love for ramyun can be considered as out of the world since you will never find anyone else who love ramyun as much as they do. They practically made ramyun their god..... Hence, the pair started going down the row, grabbing all different flavours of ramyun going from kimchi to seafood, just any flavours you could think of, they buy it.

They spent a full 30 minutes just from grabbing and choosing the ramyun and in the end, ramyun filled 3/4 of the cart.... 

"Yay for ramyun! Marky, i will go get another cart so wait for me here kay?"

"Okay. Come back soon Bambi!"

Bambam quickly rush off to get another cart while Mark is just standing down there, smiling to himself as he watch his enthusiatic Bambi run off... Whereas at a nearby section, a group of people were eyeing on them.

Tick tock tick tock. It has been 20 minutes since Bambam went to get the cart but there is still no sign of him coming back. 

"Why is he taking so long?? ...Don't tell me something happened to him?!" Mark though as he became more worried by the second. Without any further thoughts, he quickly push the cart with him and set off to find his Bambi. Well, not without the group following him at the back.

Going from section to section, he still couldn't find his blond hair angel. Just as he starts to panic again, he have a sudden thought which is to go back to the entrance area to find him. 

-At the group-

"OMG WHERE IS BAMMIE?!!!"

"Chillax eomma. This is a market, nothing will happen.."

"NOTHING?!! YOU KIDDING ME?! HE IS SUCH A CUTIE THAT HE COULD BE KIDNAPPED BY SOME AHJUMMA OR FANS OR EVEN WEIRD ERTS!"

"Well, that could somehow happen if those weird erts that you mentioned mistook our cute Bam as a girl since he is since he is so darn cute and might as well be even cuter than other girls. And also those fans and ahjumma...." said Jackson as he kind of shuddered at his own words.

"YAH JACKSON! DON"T ADD OIL TO THE FIRE AND AGREE WITH HIM!"

"Well its true! Don't you dare tell me that you don't find Bam cute."

"Well he is cute... Aishh!! Damn it!"

"Jinnie you are acting up again. Don't think so much on the bad side and lets find Bammie neh? Of course you guys are going to find him too..."

"Neh.. "

"Okay... Please Bammie, be alright or not eomma is going to hunt down and kill whichever es or s that lay their hands on you."

"Well not only you. I am so gonna fence their till they can't even walk straight if they ever dare. Plus, i doubt that Mark hyung won't do anything worse than us if Bam is hurt." Jackson agreed and gave a smirk as he said his last sentence. With that, the group split up and went to find Bambam~

-At the entrance-

Mark reach the entrance pretty quickly and what he see before his eyes angered him slightly. Bambam, with a cart, was swarmed by tons of fans which recognised him. Well, it is no surprise since Bambam didn't have anyone by his side when he went to took the cart afterall. Sensing the troubled feel from Bambam as he continue to put on fake smiles and try to get out of his situation, Mark deserted the cart as he make his way to the centre of the crowd where his Bambi stands.

"Excuse me! Sorry, excuse me!" Mark said as he roughly made his way to the centre and reach out to grab the blond boy's arm. This gave Bambam a slight shock and he tense up as he was afraid that it was some fans who grabbed him. But as soon as he sees Mark comking out of the crowd, he gave a big smile and quickly rush to MArk's side.

Mark wrapped his arm around Bambam's shoulder and quickly announced his a firm yet friendly tone.

"Sorry everyone but we are filming right now and i would gladly like all of you to stop crowding around." This caused the fans to become silent as he continued.

"We are just here to buy some stuffs and film so please don't do this.We will be troubled if the market gets affected because of us.. We are glad to have all your support but for now, we are still on a job. So please excuse us." With that, the fans were left there, all in shock that their idol just spoke to them.....Well not really but you know how all fans think. Therefore, Bambam is saved by his prince charming unharmed from the crowd.

They quickly resume their shopping but of course, when they are immediately out of the fans' sight, they came to a halt.

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt are you? Did they do anything to you? " Mark fired as his face was etched with worry and he even frowned unconciously.

Seeing Mark this worried was a first time for Bambam and he kind of like it but at the same time he don't. Its good since it shows that Mark cares about him but at the same time, he doesn't like Mark to be worried because of him and he would rather that Mark smile because of him but not be worried or sad.

"Nah, they didn't do anything and I'm fine! See, not a single scratch!" Bambam replied happily as he continued.,

"Hey~~ Don't make such a face and especially the frown Marky! If you frown so much you are going to get wrinkles and age faster! By that time, sajangnim would most likely make you go for all types of face treatment and all your fans will become other people's fans you know?" He joked as he use his index finger to poke the middle of Mark's eyebrows, easing up the frown.

Mark heave a sigh of relief as he regained his usual smile from the joke of Bambam. He gave a sudden chuckle as he shake his head slightly.

"Gosh you are so impossible you know that? Anyway, I am confident enough to say that i will gain more fans than to lose them since i am not going to age faster or get those wrinkles that you said~ And i might even steal some of your fans~~" Mark gave Bambam a smirk as he continued.

"Back to topic! Make sure you stay by my side and don't go anywhere you like okay? ...Since i wouldn't want there to have a next time in such situation.... " 

Upom hearing that, Bambam stared at Mark as he starts to feel butterflies fluttering in his stomach and with that stare he was getting, Mark's cheeks starts to turn slightly pinkish. As Bambam return back to reality from his staring, his cheeks also turn into shades of pink as he gave a nod to Mark.

While at a nearby section.......

The group re-gathered themselves after they coincidentally hear the speech made by their Mark hyung, whom did a great job in protecting their visual maknae.

"Woah~~~ That sure was manly of Mark hyung~~" teased Jackson even though the said person was somewhere else.

"IKR! But still, glad that nothing happened to Bam."

"If Mark hyung didn't save him, i bet he is just going to be like a little lamb and get eaten up by those scary fans."

"But still, he is still alright isn't he? Now, will you stop worrying Jinnie?":

"JB hyung's right. You really got to stop worrying about Bam, eomma."

"Yup! Like i said, Mark hyung will protect him~ And you have already seen the result so will you now stop thinking that Mark hyung will do bad things to Bam and worry so much?"

"And btw Yugyeom, remember that YOU are the MAKNAE of the group, not Bam. So mind your speech, MAKNAE."

"Aishh hyung~!" whined Yugyeom.


Hey~~ I am back! Please give me comments on this chapter and hope you like it! It isn't well written but i still hope you will enjoy! As for the next part, i might take quite some time to write it so hope you guys wouldn't mind to wait.... Sorry and thankyou for reading! Love you guys! ^^