First Mission~

WGM SPECIAL

Just like this, the precious day off is coming to an end thanks to the stupid thing called curfew... By the time the maknae line reached home, the hyungs were already there in the living room. Well.. Not quite, since Mark and Jackson wasn't there. More like they are in their shared room instead for god knows what. 

"You guys are finally back. I was about to call you guys since its quite late now."

"How's your day out?"

"Awesome~ We had so much fun without you guys" 

"Heyy! What's that suppose to mean? Are you trying to say that going out with us will be no fun at all?" *pouts

"Not really. Its just that we never had such bonding time together so we don't know. Anyway, where's Mark hyung and Jackson hyung?"

"In their room. They had been in there since ` or 2 hours ago"

"Hyungs, I am going to wash up first and go to bed."

And there goes Bambam, washing up and preparing for bed. He was going to lie down on his bed but stopped. Frowning, he picked up the envelope that was placed on his bed and opened it.

"Hello once again! You will be getting mission cards like this throughout the whole time so be prepared~ Anyway, here is your first mission. You will be meeting your spouse at the top of Namsam tower in 3 days time so you are to get your spouse a present. The filming crew will meet you for shopping and also, the filming had already started since morning~ Good luck and have fun!"

"Omg... You serious?! You mean they actually filmed everything? Gosh kill me now.... And what do i actually get for my spouse? Urghhh someone help me!!" thought Bambam as he starts to get all frustrated and rolling around in his bed...

-In Mark and Jackson's room-

"So have you thought of any good idea of what i should give?"

"Not yet. You?"

"If i did, i wouldn't be asking you genius...." Mark said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes and lay on his bed.

They came back 3 hours ago and he found an envelope lying on his bed after washing up all. Since he was not experienced in such stuffs, he could only rely on his best friend who is also like his brother, for help. But from the looks of it, the past one hour in their room thinking was totally useless. Not really actually. They actually thought of some common ideas of giving presents like a box of chocolates and such but Mark being very picky, rejected all these ideas. True, he IS inexperienced with all this but he is still a perfectionist, wanting his present to be as special as possible.

"Ayyyy can you not go all sarcastic on me? I am trying to help you here bro. Plus its you who doesn't want to make it simple so don't blame me."

"Tsk! Finee... But please help me think of some better ideas. I don't have much time."

"Arraseoo. But why don't you also ask JB and JR for help? I mean 4 heads is actually better than 2 right?"

"Seems legit. Why didn't i do that from the start? Aishh pabo me."

"Ohhh~~ Someone is actually panicking about what to get for his wife that he can't even think properly~~"

"Stop it you ! Come on. Let's go ask them."

"Really Mark Tuan? It's already going to be 1a.m and we still have a schedule tomorrow.... I know you are very anxious but please think for others thank you very much. Let's just go and sleep and ask them tomorrow."

Too bad for Mark. He can't talk back against jackson this time round so he could only nod his head in silence and go turn off the lights. He returned to his bed and continue to think but unconciously, he slowly went off to dreamland...


A double update!! Just finished watching EXO's Overdose MV~~ I mean its finally out! Anyway, hope you like it~ Feel free to comment because any comment is accepted and appreciated here! BYEE~ ^^