Let's start! part2

WGM SPECIAL

-Same Day-

Having a day off is considered as one of the rarest occasion for idols. Since they haven't had fun in a very long time, our maknae line decided to go crazy for the day!! First stop of the day, LOTTE WORLD!

"Wahhhh! This is the first time i've been here! Omg i am so excited!!!!! >.<"

"Well what are we waiting for? LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!"

 Just like that, the maknae line ran off to ride all the different sorts of rides, going from scary ones to thrilling ones and even some kiddy ones.  It is really true to say that they went totally crazy, giving off those boistrous and neverending laughters as well as stupid actions. Of course, we can't miss out Youngjae's total randomness, saying "ENGLISH IS NOT HARD!" out of no where.

All this playing actually lasted for around 4 hours straight, making tham have a late lunch at a samgyupsal restaurant. As they waited for their food, they started joking around again and talking about their hyungs.

"Hahaha!! Youngjae hyung, you should really call Mark hyung or Jackson hyung to help you with you english~ "

"HEY! I am trying okay?! At least it was better than my "Hi I am Youngjae. How are you?" ...."

"True enough~~ Anyway, what you think the hyungs are doing now?"

"Who knows? They might even be doi-----"

Just then, a unknown lady came to their table and shoved an envelope into Bambam's hand. She ran off almost immediately, before they could even open their mouth to ask her anything. The 3 of them just went staring at the envelope, hesitating about opening it till Youngjae encouraged Bambam to open it.

"Hello to GOT7's cute member Bambam! We are to inform you that you are the new cast for this special season of WGM~ Hope you will have a happy marriage with your spouse and good luck!"

"Huh? You, on WGM?"

"WOAHH Hyung daebak! Congrats on getting a wife~~"

"Haha! Congrats Bam! Our self-proclaimed cute member is going to get a wife~ Make sure you are the one taking care of her." *snickers

"Aishhh!! Don't tease me~~  But who do you think it is? And why did they choose me anyway?"

"Maybe a noona? Miss A? Dalshabet? Or maybe even A-Pink?"

"Don't think too much Bam. Anyway, the food is here if you haven't realise. Let's eat and continue this later."

The curiosity in still in Bambam as he eats his food. Oh well! It's just as Youngjae said, no point thinking too much since they won't ever guess that his spouse is just so close to him~


Heyy~~ Sorry for just updating today >< I am going to be pretty busy for this 2 weeks so i will try to update every 2 days if possible. Thank you to everyone who had subscribed and commented on my story! Really appreciated all those comment and it made me really happy knowing that there is people supporting me. Hope this chapter is alright for you guys. ^^