Let's start!

WGM SPECIAL

-WGM's Studio-

"Hello viewers! WGM IS BACK~~~I am Park Misun,"

"Kim Jungmin,"

"Kim Nayoung,"

''aaaand 2AM's Jung Jinwoon!"

"Its been quite awhile since the previous couple SO this time we are making a special season!"

"Is there going to be more handsome or pretty boys?"

"Noona, even if there is, you can never get them..."

"AIshhh.. Before we introduce our new pair, let's introduce our new MC! Let us welcome................ f(x)'s  AMBER!!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo everyone! I'm f(x)'s Amber imnida!"

"Welcome Amber-sshi! Now that everyone's here, LET'S START!'

-DayXX at GOT7's practice room-

Its GOT7's day off but in the practice room was the hyung line, doing extra practice and bonding. Well where's the maknae line you say? Given that its a day off, they planned to go have fun of course! Anyway, just as they were having their bonding time, the door to the practice room opened. A man went in quickly and passed a elegant envelope to Mark and rushed out. The hyung line looked at the envelope curiously as Mark slowly opened it.

 "Hello Mark! We are to inform you that you have been chosen as the cast for this special season of WGM. Hope you have a happy marriage with your spouse! "

"WHAT?!!!!" They were all shocked while Mark, he was stunned with his mouth agape. Well, who wouldn't be shocked like this knowing that they are getting married and at such a age too. Mark snapped out of it as he starts to hear s congratulating him and all. 

"AWWW~ Our hyung is going to be married! Wonder who his wife will be~~"

"Congrats hyung!! Wahhh we're gonna get a sister-in-law~"

"Treat her well hyung!"

For the rest of the time, the 3 crazy members just kept on teasing him to no end as he starts to get use to the fact that he is going to get married, fake marriage to be exact, and think who he is going to get as his wife. "Hopefully i will get a pretty and nice wife. Will it be from the same company? or maybe a noona? Oh how i wish i know who its going to be!" thought Mark as he let a small smile crept onto his face.Ohhh he is going to be so happy when he sees his "wife"~ 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry for this short chapter. >< Its pretty boring isn't it? I will try to improve my writing so i hope that you will keep supporting me all the way!  Thanks for subscribing~ <3