Sweet Moment

WGM SPECIAL

The new married couple went back to their new house with their hands full. It was very hard for them to open the door without having to drop some stuffs here and there. Once the door is opened, Bambam rush in in a flash, dumping the bags on the kitchen table and flopped down onto the couch.

"Ah~ We're finally back! I thought my arms were going to fall of..." Bambam whined as he pouted.

This results in a chuckling Mark as he left the things on the kitchen table and went to get his Bambi a glass of water.

"Aigoo~ I sure it wasn't that bad. Come on, sit properly. I will give you a massage."

Like a pet getting his treat, Bambam immediately complied. Afterall, who will reject Mark when things like this happens like once in a blue moon? 

Mark slid into the spot next to Bambam while his long, slim fingers are encircled his Bambi's arm, rubbing and squeezing it. Truthfully, Mark was slightly surprised. Bambam look so thin and fragile but his arms are firm muscles with no unnecessary fats. For 10 minutes, Mark went from massaging Bambam's arm to his shoulders and neck.

"Bambi, why don't we--" 

Mark was once again entranced by the sight before him. His Bambi, sleeping so peacefully with a small smile graced upon his lips. Mark went stiff for a moment and breath a sigh of relief when Bambam's head landed on his shoulder, snuggling closer to the crook of his neck, not waking up from his dreamland. Smiling wide to himself, Mark carefully pick Bambam up bridal style, bringing him to their room. 

Mark's POV

Its such a pity that i have to let him down so he can sleep comfortably.. I wouldn't mind letting him just sleep on my shloulder but i would rather not have him to suffer from a sore neck later. Gently, i tuck Bambam into bed. He is so adorable and beautiful like an angel and yet he is also strong. There is only one word to describe him and that is \ perfection. Slowly, my eyelids flutter closed as i lean in to capture those red and tempting cherry like lips with my own. My heart was pumping so fast and loud while there are like millions of butterflies in my stomach. Time felt as if it had stopped. Our lips fitted so well together like a puzzle with its final piece. His lips felt soft, plump and it tasted slightly sweet like honey. As fast as it happened, it stopped as i quickly drew back. Shocked by my own act, i rushed into the bathroom and slam it shut.

God! Why did i do that?!!! I know he is so damn cute and all but why did i have to do that to him?! Omg he will hate me if he knows it.... What should i do now? 

I let a a frustrated groan as i strip myself of my clothes and got into the shower. I let the cold water wash me from head to toe, calming myself down from what just happned. But truth to be told, I can't. The warmth of his lips still lingers and i can still feel the soft lips that is slightly pressed there. I feel bad about stealing a kiss from him like this but i don't regret it.

Third person POV

 Mark came out with just a towel covering his lower region since he forgot his clothes. He then wear his extra sweat pants and went downstairs to get himself a drink and start keeping aways what they had bought just 2 hours ago. He was walking towards the kitchen when he started hearing whispers and muffled sounds from somewhere.

Am i hearing things? Mark thought with his eyebrows scrunched up. However, he heard the sounds again. And this time, it was clearer.

"Oh shut it hyung! We are gonna be busted if you continue!" someone whispered with frustration.

"I DONT CARE! I NEED TO MAKE SURE MY BABY IS SAFE!" another voice whispered not so softly.

Mark followed the voice closely, going nearer and nearer to the glass door. Without any notice, Mark slides open the glass door a bit too hard, startling and hushing the people out there in his garden.

.....

"Uhm... Surprise?"

".... What are you guys doing here? No. How did you guys even find this place? I am sure no one knows about this place except me, Bam and the staffs unless..."

"Obviously we followed you like DUHHHH!"

"Shut it dumbo! By the way, IT WAS HIS IDEA. Nothing to do with me,"

"Or me,"

"Or me,"

"And me."

All the others except for Mark and sleeping Bambam looked at JB with wide eyes as if he had three heads.

"What? Dont look at me like that."

"Im. Jae. Bum."

"Uhh sorry babe. Wouldn't want to handle a angry Mark."

"So even you would still be afraid of Mark... Thought you would only listen to your wife there..." mumbled Youngjae not so quietly as it earn chuckles from Jackson and Yugyeom but a loud and hard smack on the head from JB.


A/N I AM BACK!!!!!!! Okay not really... Good news, I AM DONE WITH MY EXAMS!!!! Bad news..... I AM WORKING NOW T^T  It is so crazy for me... I mean, WHO THE HELL START WORK LIKE 3 DAYS AFTER EXAMS WHILE 2 OUT OF THE 3 DAYS ARE FOR SHOPPING FOR PROM STUFFS?! Oh wait. ME.......  Anyway, the most important thing i would like to say now is...  I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING ALL OF YOU WAIT FOR SO GOD DARN LONG LIKE ASKFHKLGF... During the time i didnt post, i gain some new subbies and i am really thankful for that. If you read this, really. A great thankyou to you for supporting my story despite me being so ty.... I will try to post as often as i can like once or twice a week( more if possible, starting from next week and most probably will happen on weekends). Once again, THANKYOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING AND SUBSCRIBING TO MY STORY! Love you guys!