Meeting! Part 1

WGM SPECIAL

-D-Day at 9.30am-

" Well, i will go off then... You sure you guys don't want come with me? I mean, can't you accompany before my spouse come?" asked Bambam as he gives his two members puppy eyes, trying to make them give in. But hey, they aren't s for nothing. They have gotten used to his aegyos and stuffs that now, even Yugyeom could resist it! Well, maybe not that much since Bambam is just that that special to him (not what you are thinking~) 

"Nope! We already helped you so much so nothing can go wrong. And to be honest, we woke up so early for you so now, we ought to get a nice sleep as reward."

"Run along now hyung! Don't turn back!" Yugyeom who started feeling cheecky acted, making Youngjae burst out laughing and making Bambam pout even more than before.

"Fine you meanie..." Bambam starts to walk off but then stopped suddenly. He turned his head to the two members and stuck his tongue out while frowning! He then went off, leaving Youngjae and Yugyeom smiling at his cuteness~

Bambam ran down to find his manager and as expected, the cameraman is already there too. He greeted and bowed to the camaraman and camera itself as he climbed in the van, moving off to his destination. 

" Annyeonghasaeyo yeorobun! I am GOT7's cute member Bambam imnida~ Right now, i am going to go to Namsam tower to meet my spouse so, LETS SET OFF!"

The journey to Namsan tower was a peaceful one as Bambam listened to his music, at times singing and rapping a little. It definitely felt abit boring without s with him but he appreciate silent times like this too. It wasn't too long before he reached Namsan tower and since he actually doesn't know what time he is actually meeting his spouse, he decided to just go to a cafe near there.

He stepped into the cafe and immediately, the aroma of coffee and some bakery filled his nostrils. It was a small yet cosy cafe with those homey feels despite its exterior looking so normal. With his presence, some girls recognises him and starts to fangirl slightly while others also turned their heads to him as they are swooning over his cute looks. Walking over to the counter, he ordered with a smile " Can i have a cup of Caramel Macchiato and one chocolate muffin and brownie each?" You won't believe the effect he had on the casher and the other patrons. He totally made them went into hyper fangirling mode... Very quickly, he recieves his order and went to a table and start on his food.

-At the dorm, 11.15 am-

Mark had just gotten ready and is prepared to leave the dorm when Jackson called.

"Hey! Don't forget to treat your wife nicely got it?" 

"You don't say!" Mark then took off immediately to Namsan tower with a big smile, anticipating who his wife is going to be.

-Namsan tower-

Bambam had already reached the top of the tower despite already spending some time at the cafe.

"Ahh.. I guess i came a little early." Bambam spoke to the camera, giving of a shy smile.

He was alone with the cameraman at the top, with nothing to do and nothing much to say. Bambam suddenly opened his backpack, taking out his present to hold it on hand. He was back facing the door entrance and looking at the scenery beyong the fence when all of a sudden, the door opened.

Footsteps were heard as it slowly became louder and louder, signalling that the other party was coming nearer and nearer to him. Bambam who is still back facing the other, stood rooted to the ground as his heart pounded faster and faster, harder and harder. It was as if that his heart is going to jump out of his ribcage when a voice spoke.

"Uhmm... Annyeonghasaeyo. Are you my.. spouse?"

The voice was pretty deep for a girl, maybe a little too deep. Also, the voice gave Bambam a familiar feeling, like he had known that person who owned the voice.

"Ahhh. It somehow kind of sounds like.... Jaebum hyung? No.. Hmm.. Mark hyung? Ayyy it can't be~ Why would he be here anyway." thought our clueless Bambam.

Mark, he opened the door to the top, feeling pretty damn nervous as he sees a silhouette by the fence. His heart was thumping at a pretty crazy rate, and his ears starts to get redder and redder. He took slow steps, going closer and closer to the only person standing there, back facing him. Unknowingly, he reached the person. That person had a pretty short hair for a girl. Too short to be exact. Her outfit is also pretty boyish in his view. Not to mention, that back actually look pretty familiar to him. He felt hesitant. like there was a lump in throat, preventing him to speak. But he still managed to spoke. 

He waited for a response, but after awhile, it still doesn't come. As time slowly pass, he was sure that he had seen this backview before but he just couldn't remember! Without thinking, he lifted his hand and grabbed the shoulders of his wife and turned her around..


Hehehe~ To make up to you guys, i am pretty much going to update one more chappie after this. Sorry if i won't update for sometime in the future.. Hope that you guys enjoy! P.s if this was kind of boring. ><