Ch. 2

Fighting For Love

I slowly move around in my bed. It was early in the morning, I hadn't gotten much sleep last night since I had been balling my eye's out from yesterdays event. I was dead tired.

Knock Knock.

I groaned into my pillow as the noice got louder.

"Come back later please." I screamed sleeply.

"Mail delivery for- Ms.Kang?" Their voice muffled.

I laid in bed for a few minutes before I sat up from my mountain of pillows.

"Coming." I screamed once more crawling out of my bed. I made my way into the living room and over to the door.

"Delivery." The man smiled once I opened the door.

"Delivery? From who ..? I didn't ordered anything." I said out of confusion."I just moved here,who could of possibly got my adress ..?"

"Sign here please," He pushed a clipboard toward me along with a pen.

I nodded taking it from his hands."Do you know where this came from?" I asked occasionally glancing back up at him as I wrote on the paper.

"Nope." He shook his head with a small smile."Just doing my job."

"Ah.." I nodded once more giving him back his belongings.

"Thank you," He replied."Have a nice day." He waved before leaving.

"You to.." I responded. I grabbed the sides of the boxes and pulled it into the living room."Alright now," I let out a huge sigh.

A envelop was taped to the top of one of the boxes. I reached for it and tore it off. I ripped it open and pulled out the paper held within it.

'Hi Mani! We haven't got a call from you, its been a week! Are you still interested in working for us? If so please call us! We really want you to work here. By the way, we hope you enjoy these nice gifts, sincerely, T.O.P Family.'

"Wow, creeps." I scowled while tossing the paper out of my hands.

I reach for one of the boxes and pull it down. Inside it was lots of food. I reach for one of the bags of grapes and stuck one in my mouth. I pulled another box off. That one had food to. So did the next four boxes. Some had clothes, some had cosmetics. The only thing that was left to discover was the huge box.

I shook my head reaching for the box's taped folds. I tore off the tape and flipped it open. Right ontop there is posters of all of the groups that work at T.O.P, Mostly Teen Top. Maybe I like 100%.

I removed the posters and removed the extra cardboard that was on top. When I threw it behind me something jumped on top of me, it made me fall on my back down to the couch.

 

 

 


"Really, a dog?" I said nonchantly."Out of everything, a dog."

"What you don't like dogs?" Syung Hun questioned.

"Not husky's! Do you know how big they grow to be! I like small dogs!"

"It is a small dog, for right now." He chuckled slightly.

"It's gonna grow bigger!"

"Calm down, We need to start talking about your job. Please, have a seat." He said pointing to the chair behind me.

I sighed and sat down.

"Now, We are very happy that you considered to work here. You will like it here very much. Before we start is there anything you'd like to know? About the groups, Teen Top? 100%? They are really good boys. I think you'll become friends with them very well. You'll be working with them most. I need extra hands for when they go on tour and stuff."

I slowly drifted off into my thoughts as he went on about my job responsibilities.

[FLASHBACK]

"Niel .. I have to leave .." I spoke slowly."My family is making me go to America.."

"What?.." He said looking up at me surprised."No no, You're leaving me?"

"Don't put it that way, It wasn't my choice!"

"You didn't think to fight back at them!" He growled loudly.

"Niel there my parents what do you expect me to do?"

"If it were my parents I'd do it for you! I wouldn't let anything get in between us!  I wouldn't let syung hun get in the way! I wouldn't let my group mates get in the way! Hell I wouldn't even let my brothers get in the way! You mean a lot to me! This just shows me how much I mean to you." He bent down and grabbed his book bag and made his way for the door.

"Niel, wait!" I called after him. But the only response I got was the door slamming shut.

[END]

"Mani?" 

"Huh?" I responded blankly.

"I said is there anything you'd like to know."

"Wait, You said I'd be working with Teen Top most of the time..?"

"Yes,that's going to be your dominate group for right now. 100% I've got someone for them already. Its just these six boys I'm focusing on right now.  They are group I need help with most since they are so active."

I nod."Oh, Okay I understand."

He nodded."Anyways, Here at T.O.P we have some rules that you should be notified about first." I nodded."No dating outside of the business. Like dating other idols from other agencies."

"What if I don't like any of the boys that work here?"

"Well you can always date models. I see nothing wrong with that. Just not other idols, Okay?"

I nod again.

"Next is work hard. If you don't work hard you won't achieve your goals. Here at T.O.P, we are highly expected of our workers to do so."

I nod again.

"And lastly, Have fun!"

"Oh, Okay."

"Want to know how much money you will be making?"

"Sure."

"Two-Hundred."

"A month?"

He shook his head."A Week."

My eyes grew wide."Are you joking?"

He shook his head."I don't joke when dealing with money."

I smiled a little."Right right."

The door opened slowly behind me. A small women appeared in the door way."Uhm, Mr.Syung. There's a complication with a client down stairs. They refuse to leave without seeing you." 

He nodded and stood up."Mani, I will get back with you later. Go head and look around and enjoy yourself. Actaully Jihyun," He looked over at the lady."Get Niel to help her, He knows every floor on this building." She nodded and left the room with him following behind.

"Wait! I don't need his- and you're gone.." I sighed and leaned back in the chair. 

Why Niel out of all people? What about L.Joe? Or Chunji oppa? Or ricky?! Cap!? Changjo!? Anyone but he picks Niel!

I got up and walked over to the window and looked down at the road. Everyone seems to have somewhere to go,keeping up there walking pace. Have they ever heard of the bus or cars. I wonder If I will be like that when I'm older. Throw away my car and use my feet for transportation, Who knows.

I turned around and grabbed my bag off the table and headed for the door when it opened and almost hit me.

"O-Oh Mianhae!" I heard a voice say."Are you okay?" They grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

I tried to shake out of their arms."Yah! Let me go!" I pushed them off me. They fell back into the wall causing me to gasp and cover my mouth."Sorry Niel ..You know, you shouldn't go around h-huging people like that!"

"What? Its just a automatic reaction.."

"D-Do you go around hugging your hyungs like that?"

He nodded slowly."Why yes, yes I do."

I sighed.

"Anyways, I was called here becuase I have to show you around ..?" He continued.

I nodded."Lets make It quick. I know you have stuff to do.."

He nodded and motioned me to follow him, I did so.