Ch. 4

Fighting For Love

"Yah, Mami wake up!" Someone said in a cute voice while flickering a little bit of water on me."Mami," they continued.

I slowly started moving my head back and forth while groaning."Stop it."

"Then wake up."

I opened my eyes and sat up. I slowly examined the room."What the-" I looked over.

"Hi Mami." Chunji smiled and waved.

I gasped and pushed him."Who said you could call me that!"

"I made that name for you when we were little .. Don't act like you don't remember."

"Y-you have the wrong person! .. I have to go."

Before I even get up he pins me down and lays on top of me, Holding himself up by his hands.

"Look Mani, I know it's you." He said in a serious tone.

"I-I don't know you .."

"Yes you do, I can tell it's you, from when I saw you at Yobe's, Around here, it's you."

I sighed."Fine okay," I gave in."You caught me."

"Why are you hiding?"

"Because I didn't want you guys to know it's me .. I just saw you guys and freaked out .. And then I saw Niel with Yurina .. I  didn't want to expose that it was me because it would cause problems .. He looks so happy with her .. I don't care how much  she hurts me. I just want him to be happy."

"Is that why you were in the closet? Cause of her?"

I nodded."She pushed me in there and said to stay away from Niel, then she hit me with a pipe and locked the door."

"Yah, She's always doing this to all of Niels female friends. And it's all because they are prettier than her. She's so selfish.  We don't even get to spend time with our fish anymore because of her. Ever since she came it's been pure hell."

"Oppa, You won't tell anyone it's me right? I'm not really ready to tell yet .."

He smiled."Secret's safe with me-"

[ CHUNJI'S POV ]

The doors slammed open. Me and Mami both look over.

"Hyung .." Niel says stopping in his tracks.

"Ah, Nie-"

"What are you doing .. Why are you on top of her .. Did she seduce you?" He started to walk over to us.

"What? No. I was just stopping her from going anywhere."

"Oh so you came on to her?"

I got off her."No! I wanted to talk to her and she kept trying to leave!"

"We weren't doing anything! I don't even like chunji in that way!" She protested.

"Mani why don't you just leave."

"Why what did I even do?!"

"Who the hell gives you the right to mouth off about my girlfriend!" He grabbed her by her shirt.

"Ahh! Stop it Niel!" She screamed out of horror.

I grab Niel by his shirt making him drop her and then I push him back.

"Ahn Daniel stop it." I growl.

"Stay out of this bunny!"

I grab him by his shirt and pull him close."Don't you ever lay hands on her like that ever again or you're going to be a dead fish. Got it?"

"... Whatever." He removed my hands from his shirt and walked out. I looked over at Mami who was trying to stop tears from coming down her face. I help her up."Come on Mami, I'll take you home." 

 

 

[ MANI'S POV ]

Day one of faking the flu. I don't want to go to work anymore, It hasn't even been a week and there's drama. Who knows how long I will be hiding. Before chunji left I asked him if he could stay, He couldn't. If the guy I love doesn't love me back, Can I die now?

I sigh and hang upside down off my couch. I look around the room.

I know that dog is waiting for me to be off-guard so she can my face.

"Jiwoo, I know you're around here .. I know what you're planning to do .."

I saw little paws move around the table.

Jiwoo is the puppy that nearly attacked me days ago. She's a toffee colored husky with a three streaks of white on her. She's very sneaky.

"Come here Jiwoo." I say in a cute voice."I'll give you a doggy treat."

She peaked her head under the table and started wagging her tail.

"Yeah I knew you'd respond to that." I flipped off the chair and got up and started walking into the kitchen.

Maybe having a dog isn't so bad. You know, Companion ship is nice. Has anyone thought to use a dog is a girls bestfriend? No, Okay.

[ NO ONE'S POV ]

"Who here would like to go on a trip?" Syung Hun questioned looking down at a piece of paper all the way at the end of the table. Each of the teen top members exchange glances with each other.

"To where?" Byung Hun spoke up.

"I'm letting you guys decide on that."

"I'm sorry but I feel like there's some kind of catch."

Syung hun sighed."All I want you guys to do .. Is  a photo shoot, just something for the summer. If you guys go to Hawaii,  that would be perfect."

"Well, Hawaii sounds nice doesn't it guys?" L.Joe looked over at the rest of s. They all nodded and agreed.

"Good then, You will need to start packing soon then."

Chunji raised his hand."Uhm Manager Hyung, Can I bring a friend?"

"Who?" Syung raised a brow.

"Mani."

Niel sighed."Ofcourse you'd want her to come."

"Shut up Niel."

"Why, aren't you guys dating?"

"No!"

Everyone looked at the both of them going back and forth from across the table.

"Hyungs?" Ricky said sounding worried."What's happening .." 

"Then why were you all up on her!"

"For the last ing time I don't want you're ex girlfriend! I never thought of Mani in that way she's like a little sister to me! I've been that way since you two dated!! What is wrong with you! You're so stupid you can't even realize that Yurina is going around treating her like ! The bruise on her forehead! The reason she was missing for a day! The reason she's calling out sick for the rest of the week because she's scared that Yurina is gonna do something to her!"

It became silent after Chunji let out his fire of yelling. Niel changed his expression to being surprised and leaned back in his chair.

"Ex Girlfriend...?" He said looking back over at chunji.

"Yes!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Mani is back?! Where?!" Ricky said happily.

"Shh, Changhyun." Jonghyun said nudging his side.

Niel stood up."I'm going to go .." He started heading for the door.

"Niel wait." Chunji sighed.

"No.. I have to fix something." He opened the door and slammed it behind him.