Ch. 22

Fighting For Love

A/N: Oh my gosh. I am so sorry guys. I am terribly sorry for the wait! I have had so much going on I just had to take a break. But I am back and better than ever! Hopefully most of you will still keep by me through this. I really will be really happy if there is some people who are still following up with me! Now, I'll let you enjoy these next two chapters. And please look forward to the next one this weekend!

 

 

 

 

I closed the lid to my laptop and sat it aside on the bed. I have been in the states for  a few months and I haven't done anything productive. I haven't found a doctor, I haven't found a job, I just have been staying in this hotel room.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

Someone knocked on the door."Room service?" They questioned.

"Please come back later," I said getting up and heading over to the computer desk.

 

"No no, Room Service now!" They demaned.

 

I sighed."Alright, Fine, Fine, I will get out of your way." I gathered my things and locked Jiwoo in her Kennel."If she try to mess with you, bite her okay?" I whispered to her before I walked over to the door and opened it.

 

"Ohh! Hello! Welcome! Room Service?" The woman said.

 

I sighed and tilted my head."You do this ever friday you see me. Don't act like you don't know me-"

 

"Ah! yes! Right!" She nodded and smiled."Room service?" She pointed into my room.

 

I stepped aside and let her pass through."Just lock the door when you are done." I said before turning the other way and made my way down the hall.

 

The first thing I would do is go to a doctor, I need to figure out the gender of the baby. I haven't called Niel since I left because I wanted to surprise him with the news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, So you have never been to the doctor since you found out you were pregnant?" The lady asked checking her clip board.

 

"No, I never went when I found out I was pregnant either."

 

"Well alright then," She sat the clip board down on the table next to her and went over to the cabnit and pulled on some gloves."Is the father near?"

 

"No .." I sighed.

 

"Oh? Well do you know who he is? Because if not I can pull up some DNA Test once the babie's born."

 

"No, It's fine, He's working." I smiled.

 

"Great then!" She grabbed some type of Liquid gel and walked over to me."I'm just going to rub this on your stomach okay?"

 

I nodded.

 

As she began to rub it on my stomach I could feel the hairs on my body sticking up from the coldness of the gel.

 

"Cold?" She chucked walking over to a monitor switching it on.

 

 I nodded.

 

"Don't worry this will be over before you know it." She grabbed this machine hand thing and brought it over my stomach and began to rub it slowly over the gel."So lets see.. " Both of us looked over at the screen.

 

At this point, I was nervous. 

 

"It looks like.. " She stopped in her trail of words and leaned toward the monitor."Oh my.."

 

"I-Is everything okay?" I asked nervously.

 

"Oh yes everthings fine! It's just that he's developing so well.."

 

"H-He?!"

 

"Yes He, Your having a boy." She smiled looking over at me.

 

Oh great another Niel.

 

"W-Wow," I smiled looking over at the screen.

 

"I'll take screen shots and print them out for you okay?"

 

I nodded as she got up and typed something on the computer and left the room.

 

"Wow .." I repeated."A little boy .." I could feel the emotions building up inside my body.

 

I was truthfully feeling real happiness.

 

"Alright Miss," The lady said walking back into the room with 3 pieces of paper and handed them to me."Let me hurry and get you cleaned up so you can be on your way." She grabbed a clothe and began to wipe off my stomach.

 

"Thank you.." I said once I was standing.

 

"No problem, Just come back ever month so we can check on you two okay? And make sure you tell papa the news," She smiled.

 

I nodded and smiled back and headed out the room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Niga eopdagan eotteoke doel geot gata, 
Igeon anin geot gata igeon anin geot gata,

Jebal dasi saenggakhaebwa,
Kkeutnaegien neomu ppalla,

Neodo aljanha Oh Please,

 

 

Voice's sang from the stage. All 6 boys stood tall dancing to the music that they were taught.

Urin amu munje eobseo seoro daehwaga pillyohae,

Neoga ijen eobseul georan saenggakhamyeon buranhaejyeo
Mak mwol kkeunheun saramcheoreom isanghaejyeo, Ugh,

Neoneun amu jalmot eobseo,
Geureonikka ije geuman hwa pureoyo 
Neo bakken eopdan mallya,

"They look so good," A soft voice whispered into Syung Hun's Ear.

He nodded in agreement."Yep, I'm proud of them. I am sure Andy is too."

The girl nodded and leaned back in her chair and smiled.

Urin amu munje eobseo seoro daehwaga pillyohae 

Neoga ijen eobseul georan saenggakhamyeon buranhaejyeo
Mak mwol kkeunheun saramcheoreom isanghaejyeo
Neoneun amu jalmot eobseo, Ugh

Geureonikka ije geuman hwa pureoyo 
Neo bakken eopdan mallya,

Claps filled the room as Chunji finished up his last notes. The boys joined hands and Bowed at the people before them.

"Thank you.. For attending our concert." Niel spoke softly into the microphone.

"We love New York Angels! New York is nice!" Ricky smiled.

Screams filled through the room as ricky made a heart gesture.

"But, Sadly Now it is time for us to go," L.Joe waved at the crowd of fangirls."But we will be back." He whispered into the mic.

"Bye everyoneeee!" They said in Unision as they walked off stage leaving screams behind.

"Is anyone else burning up?" Changjo said patting his forehead with a small towel."It feels like its 90 degrees in here-"

"Just take of your shirt," Minsoo said reaching for the end of his shirt and pulling it off."You'll feel much better."

Jonghyun watched his hyung and shook his head."It's not safe, I think I will do fine with a nice cold bottle of water.. L.Joe Hyuunggg!" He said as he walked into another room.

Minsoo looked over at Niel who was scrolling through his phone emotionlessly, Niel Sighed. "You okay?" He patted his back.

"I'm just worried about her hyung.. It's been months.. She said she'd call my every week to tell me whats going on. And I  haven't heard one thing yet."

"Well what's wrong with her? Is she sick?"

Niel shook his head."No .. She's..."

"She's what? Dead?"

"No!"

"Then?"

Niel sighed."I will tell you guys when the time is right.. I just have some stuff to think about okay?"

"Alright then, Don't stress to much." Minsoo patted his back softly and stood up and walked away.

Niel looked down at his phone and began to search for his contacts."Mom.." He whispered as the dial tone rang.

"Hello?" Someone said from the other line.

"Omma! Omma! Omma!" Niel whined into the phone.

"Daniel? Shouldn't you be working?"

"Yes .. But I need advice, I'm scared-"

"Advice on what? Yah, You should ask your father about these boy problems." She scolded.

"Noooo, Mama, You don't understand, Its a girl problem."

"What possible girl problem could you be having? You're a boy."

"Mamaaaaa," He frowned."Please listen to me .."

"Hurry, explain."

Niel got up and started walking back and forth through out the room.

"Okay.. So, You remember Mani right..?"

"Mhm, I keep intouch with her mother, you didn't know?"

"No-No I didn't-"

"We go the market together sometimes, we're very good friends."

"O-Oh, .. Well You did know we are together right?"

"You and her mother?" She exclaimed.

"N-No omma! I mean't me and Mani!"

"Oh," She sighed of relief."Yes I knew, She gained lots of weight. Your feeding her to much .. Stop that."

"Omma .. That's not why shes like that .."

"No? Then she did it on her own?"

"No, She's .. Pregnant."

It was silent on the other line.

"Omma?" 

"P-Pregnant?"

Niel nodded slowly."Yes-" He reassured.

"Is it yours?"

"Yes,But mama .. What am I supposed to do? It's been months and I haven't heard a word from her .."

"Where is she?"

"Here, in the states."

She sighed."Daniel," She said briefly."As of being a father now, You need to be near her. You need to make sure she's getting the right things she needs to eat  for the baby to grow. You don't want it to come out unhealthy do you?"

"No-but mama I tried to stop her but she just kept pushing me away."

"Try to call her okay? Don't carry it into a fight though, It will just add more tension. Now I have to go, Your father is taking me out for lunch. Stay safe okay?"

"Ah, Okay. I will, Bye."

"Bye,"