Ch. 12

Fighting For Love

Me and Niel did go back to my apartment. We hung out there for a while till he had to go back to his dorms immedietly. So now I am stuck back on the couch watching a movie. I really should be heading to sleep since its back to work tomorrow.

"Well.. Jiwoo, Up up." I said waking her up by taking her off my lap and walking into my bedroom. I sat her down on the bed and walked over to my bedroom door and closed it."Sleep time." I said patting her on the head and slamming my body down in my bed. When I got under the blanket she moved my arm out of the way and snuck under and layed between my waist and my arm. I don't know why she does that.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Syung Hun wants you to do these few things for him," MyungDae said passing a paper to me across the counter."You have to organize the mail again, Clean his office, and Set up schedules for Teen Top."

"Wait I have to set scedules for them!? Why not he!?" I said whined.

"Well, Syung Hun is really busy with the new girl group he is working on. So he put you in the postion to watch them for a few weeks. So that means you have to set up mvs, Set venues, Promotions, Get them where they need to go if they have a special event they have to be at, Kind of get the gist?"

"I get it But! I have never done these things before! I don't know how to do any of this stuff!"

"Well ask the new manager for 100% She's watching those boys for Syung Hun as well. She has a bit of expeirence. She used to take care of Teen Top when Syung Hun was busy. She's a handful of help."

"Where is she.." 

"In room 234, Not to far from here." He smiled. "Fighting."

"Thanks.." I said sticking the paper in my pocket and heading over to the elevator. When the door open ricky and L.Joe popped through.

"Oh! Hi noona!" Ricky waved.

"Hey guys.." I waved back."I have some news for you guys, Has Syung Hun told you anything about a new person? You know.. For something ...?"

They both shook there heads."We haven't seen him all morning. Not since yesterday." L.Joe said.

I nodded and traded places with them."Well get the rest of the boys and meet me down in the cafe in about .. Ten minutes. Breakfast on me." I smiled.

They nodded."Okay,"

"Hurry noona I am hungry!" Ricky whined.

"Okay go!" I said pressing one of the buttons on the navigator and watched the doors close.

When I got up the the floor I started to search for the room.

"Two, two, tw- Here it is." I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Someone said from the inside. 

I nodded and opened the door. I walked in to see there face blocked by the desk as they went through it.

"Hi .. Your the placement manager for 100% .. Right?"

"Yes, Yes I am. Its nice to see you again, Mani."

"What? How Do yo-"

They sat up from the desk and looked at me. Anger filled through out my body.

"Y-Yurina?" I continued.

"Thats right. Your not going to be the only girl here that knows what they are doing." She smiled and placed her hands on the desk.

"Oh Hell to the no. I am not doing this."

She giggled."Is there something you needed."

"No, I was just leaving. I don't need anything." I said clinching my hands together and walking back over to the door.

"MyungDae just called me. He said you were on your way up here becuase you needed help with being a manager."

"I don't want help from you. I will figure it out on my own."

"What, I am willing to help." She said smiling and getting up.

"No, I got it. No thank you." I said heading out the door and walking down the hall way.

"If you ever need help just call!" She screamed at me. I ignored her.

 

 

 

I walked into the cafe looking around the room in search of the boys. 

"Mani over here!" Niel yelled from the other direction. I looked at them and nodded and headed over to them."Hey guys."

"Hi my sweet Jagiya~" Niel said pulling me by my waist to sit next to him. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and rubbed his back.

"Okay, I have bad news. And good news. Which one you want first."

"Bad news. Good news will lighten the mood." Minsoo said yawning.

"Well .. I went to talk to MyungDae about something.. And he told me to go see the new placement manager for 100% .. And.. I went to go see them.. It turns out it was Yurina."

"Woah,-No way- Thats terrible," They each said. I looked over at Niel. The happiness was killed off his face.

"Are you okay?" I said bumbing him a little bit. 

He sighed and tighten his grip around my waist and layed his head on my shoulder. I frowned a little and looked back at the guys."But the good news. The reason 100% Has a placement manager is because Syung Hun is busy with the new girl group he is making .. So that means He won't be able to manage you guys either."

"What about our comeback and all of that?" Chunji said sounding worried.

"Then Yurina's our manager to." Niel said emotionlesly. 

"No," I said shaking my head."I am." 

They all stared at me an disbelieve.

"What?" I laughed a little.

"We are saved!" Changjo screamed. The rest of them did as well. People around the room started paying there attention toward them.

"Guys! Guys! Shh!" I said getting up and trying to get them to hush."Be quiet people are staring!"

"Sorry Mani, We just feel as with Manager hyung not around. We can take a load off." Ricky said smiling.

"Oh no you don't. Guys I understand this is tiring. But this is for your fans. You have come so far in the past 4 years. You guys cannot  just stop and let them down. You pushed this far with so many wonderful comebacks and concerts and such. You need to keep  pushing to become strong enough to where you don't need to 'Take a load off', This is important. You guys get many days off anyways!  So why are you complaining!"

"Pssft, You try being in a group." L.Joe groaned.

"Come on It can't be this bad. You guys are just lazy. But come on. I will be the awesomest manager you have had till Syung Hun gets  back! Come on cheer up!"

They all groaned again.

"Atleast I am better than Yurina. And Niel she'd be extra all over you. So you really shouldn't be complaining either." I said looking at him.

He bit his lip."She has a point.. "

"See? Well anyways, Lets discuss this later okay? I promised that I would pay so lets get food." I said standing up and pulling out my wallet.

"Move! I want my food!" Ricky screamed pushing and shoving Chunji and Minsoo out the way and ran toward the buffet. The rest of them followed. 

"This is going to be a hard..." I say scratching my head.

"Jagi! Pali Pali!" Niel said holding out his hand. I nodded and hurried to grab it.