Ch. 6

Fighting For Love

[ FEW DAYS LATER ] [ MANI’S POV ]

Well I’m stuck back at work again. Stuck at a office desk folding papers and sticking them in envelopes, Occasionally cutting my tongue when the seal of the envelopes. But I’m still getting paid so I guess it’s worth it.

Me and Niel have decided to just stay friends for right now. It’s be best to not get back into a relationship just yet and he doesn’t think it would be good for his image. I totally understand that. Though when we hang out every so often in the office or around the building or in-between practices, He gives off these mixed signals. He is the one that suggested we stay friends. But how can I be you’re friend if you’re gonna sweet talk me from time to time. I don’t understand that boy at all.

I haven’t heard from Yurina nor seen her. It feels good not to be getting picked on or getting my head smashed in. I wonder if she fled the country in search for a new victim to rule on. I hope he doesn’t have a girlfriend or talk to any of his Ex’s. Oh well who cares about her?

"Noona!" Changjo yelled pulling up a chair beside me.

"Ah, Annyeong Maknae."

"What are you doing?" He said leaning his head on my shoulder.

Changjo is like my child, Just taller than me. If he was up for adoption I’d totally adopt him, Along with ricky.

"Putting my tongue through hell, Aren’t you supposed to be practicing?"

"Practicing? for what?"

"Your comeback!" I hit his face lightly with one of the papers.

He let out a laugh."Noona you haven't heard? W are going on a trip."

"A trip? Teen Top Family vacation huh,"

He nodded and smiled."Yes, I can’t wait. I bet you can’t wait either. I remember how much you liked going to the beach."

"What do you mean? I’m not going anywhere .. I have to work."

"That’s not what manager hyung said."

"What-"

"You’re coming to, You didn’t know?" He looked over at me.

I shook my head vigorously."No! When are we leaving! U-Uh I have to pack! Yahh! Oh uhm- I have to make a list! How long are we staying?! Where are we going?!"

"Noona calm down, We are going to Hawaii-"

"Hawaii?! Then I have to find my bathing suit, my sun screen, my sunglasses, Where is my asthma medicine?! What about some shorts! Yah no pants  it’s gonna be hot! What if I can’t find my suitcase-"

"Omma!" He screamed while grabbing me."Let! Me! Finish!"

"R-Right- Go head." I push the hair out my face.

"Like I said we are going to Hawaii." He says letting go of me."And we are staying for a week .. We are leaving tomorrow and We come back that sunday."

"I still don’t get why I’m going."

"Well, Chunji hyung invited you .. But since we are doing a photo-shoot there .. I guess you have to come either way since you’re our company model right?"

I nodded."So I have a advantage ..?" I smirked."Cool."

"Nae you’re very lucky,"

I smiled and looked forward. I see Niel walking down the hall, Smiling. I looked up at his hair. It's a different color, blonde or brown, maybe both. Blonde Carmel color? It has this patch of black to it, at the root it’s all black and the rest color it’s blonde Carmel. Some of it’s is curly, some of it is straight. Dear god the way it just looks against his face makes him even more attractive.

Dammit he’s his lips now, Cut it out.

"They are giving you guys new looks..?"

"Ah yes! It must be my turn next!"

"Maknae!" Niel calls making his way over to where we are."Your turn."

"Looking good hyung." Changjo reached to touch his hair but Niel slapped it away.

"No touchy."

He frowned and got up."Well later noona, Later Hyung." He waved goodbye and walked away.

"Hey.." Niel smile and sat down in Changjo’s seat.

"H-Hi.."

He slid his arm around me and leaned in close to see what I was doing."Mail?"

"Yep." I nodded."Keep getting paper cuts you know." I laughed nervously.

"You okay?" He looked over at me.

I don’t look back, I’m not falling for this.

"Yeah I’m cool, just hurt."

He nods."I see, Having fun?"

"Not really."

"Need help?"

"No, I’m good."

"But fishie wants to help," He whined."Come on, you only have a few more to go just let me help."

"Yes, A few more to go. I got it Niel."

He sighed. It’s silent for a few till he gasp."Yah, Get up."

"What?"

"Get up!"

"Okay okay." I dropped the papers and stood up. He pulled the chair back and sat down in it. He grabbed me and placed me on his lap, pushing us back up to the table."Niel what are you doing?" 

"Nothing." He smiled and rapped his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder."I’m not letting go till you’re finish."

"Well fine then. I will just hurry and finish so you can let go,"

He reached across the table and ripped the papers apart. Then dropped the pile in front of me.

"Ahn Daniel!" I screamed as I reached back to hit him.

"Ow! ...  Looks like you’re gonna have to make more time since you have to print out more papers."

"What is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?"

"What? I’m not doing anything wrong."

"You know what you’re doing!"

He started laughing loudly. I gripped on to the table. I’m probably gripping so hard that I could break a piece off of it.

"What’s, So, Funny." I say looking over at him.

"You just look so cute when you get mad." he cooed.

I started blushing."S-s-shut up stupid fish!"

He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Now let me go!" I said moving his arms from around me and stood up.

He did the same and rapped his arms back around my waist again.

"Yahh! Niel gosh dammit let go!" I was irritated at this point.

"I’ll let go if you come eat lunch with me." He smiled.

I shook my head."No no no no no, Just let me go, I’m not hungry."

"Of course you are." He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the exit.

I sighed.

There’s not point in fighting back. He always gets his way, And me like the soft puppy I am around him, I let him have it. Sheesh Pabo step up you’re game.