Ch. 15

Fighting For Love

"Hi angels!" Niel waved into the camera."Guess What today is? Its mi-"

"SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA NIEL!" Ricky screamed from the background. Niel laughed a little.

"Nae, Today is my birthday! I have seen all the tweets and pictures and messages. Thank you so much angel." He smiled."Today I won't get to celebrate till after we do a couple of business stuff, Which I am really upset about .."

"Don't worry Fish we have a big surprise for you later!" Chunji said throwing a pillow at him.

"Ow, Anyways. Uhh .. About the whole girlfriend thing." He sighed. "Yes, I do have a girlfriend and it is the girl in the picture .. Please don't bash her or anything okay? I know our fans know better than to act like that. I just really really do care about her .. And I don't want her to get hurt .. So again please don't act crazy, Thank you." He looked back at his group mates and scooted over. "You guys can say something to the fans now .."

They all looked at each other."Leader hyung say," L.Joe whispered.

"Annyeonghasehyo angels, This is Teen Top's leader C.A.P. Teen Top is working on a new comeback right now.. It is just now in progress so wait for that. You know we will always come back with a nice sound track, Also I would like to say that we are planning free concerts,"

"In all countries!" Chunji added with a fist pump.

"Yes all countries, There will be more news on that later, Till then, Teen Top out."

"Bye!" The rest of them waved to the camera as Niel turned it off.

"Well, We should actaully go to Mani and talk to her about our plans." Changjo said standing up and dusting himself off.

"Yeah, I feel the fans will start to get itchy after a while." Chunji said following maknae over to the door and opening it.

Minsoo looked over at Niel who was still sitting on the floor messing with his phone."Niel are you coming?"

"Huh? Oh no .. I will stay here.. I have some stuff to take care off.."

"Don't you want to atleast try to explain to her what happen?"

"I will do it later. I have to go somewhere."

"Oh! Where you going hyung!" Ricky said.

"I am ... going to go see .. a friend!"

"Alright then, Later hyung-ah." Changjo waved and backed out the door way as his hyungs followed.

Niel sighed and got up and walked toward the hall way closet and grabbed a huge jacket and put it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[MANI POV]

"Annyeonghaseyo noona," Changjo said bowing as he walked into the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo .." The rest said as they also bowed.

"Oh, Hey guys? What are you doing here?" I said jamming a stack of papers inside a folder.

"We came to talk to you about the concerts we want to hold." L.Joe said as they all sat down.

"Yeah, About that huh? Why didn't I know about this before you publicly annouced it?"

"Hehe ... We can't really hold in suprises."

"Uhuh .. Well where is Niel? .. Not that I care or anything .. He should be here to .."

"He went to go see a friend.. You know today is his birthday right?" Chunji spoke up.

"Oh .. yeah .. I'll send him a message later."

"Shouldn't you do it now?"

"We are here to talk about business not my relationship! Anyways, Lets get down to business. First things first. What cities are you  planning on going to in the US? Thats the biggest country we should worry about here.."

"Los Angles!"

"Okay, Just L.A in California .. You guys don't want to go back to San Jose?"

"Just L.A for right now."

"Alrighty then. Well you guys decide on the other countries you want to go to and the cities."

I grabbed my phone back out my pocket.

Niel, .. Hi, I just wanted to say happy birthday .. [Mani  ]

.. Kamsahamnida .. [Daniel-ah ]

Nae,  [Mani  ]

You know .. I really want you to know.. That I really do love you.. You know I would never kiss another girl, N.E.V.E.R, I love you to much to cheat. Why should I cheat when I have the most wonderful girl I can get my hands on right here infront of me? ◕︵◕', She came onto me .. and thats when you walked into the room ... Please believe me Mani-ah~~~~~~~~~ [Daniel-ah ❤ ]

Yah ... I am really stupid for not listening to you .. I love you too Niel .. Aish you know how I can be sometimes..  [Mani  ]

Kekekeke Eotteoke?  It's okay, I know you are pabo girl! kekeke [Daniel-ah ❤ ]

Oh, I got your pabo-girl Alright. Where are you btw?? We have business to discuss! [Mani  ]

Oh .. I will be there in a few. I have to see a friend real quick, I will be there in a few.  [Daniel-ah ❤ ]

Arrasseo~~ See you then~ ❤  [Mani  ]

Keke PaiPai~~~   [Daniel-ah ❤ ]

[NIEL]

"Well, She might be able to leave by tomorrow. Her foot wasn't hurt very badly as you guys think it is. It might hurt a little .. But she will  be able to walk on it." The docter said glancing around the room at the faces of Yurina's parents.

Her mother glanced over at her father, He slowly nodded then looked over at me."Niel can I speak to you outside?"

I nodded and stood up and followed him out the room.

[YURINA]

"Mr.Lee.. You say she will be able to leave by tomorrow?" Her mom said standing up.

"Yes, She will be good as new."

"Well .. Maybe we can change that for a few?" She reached into her purse and pulled out four hundred dollars. She took his hand and placed the money inside."Maybe you could lie about her being okay .. And this money is yours?"

He looked at the money in his hands and looked back up at her."I am afraid I can't do that."

"Five hundred." She placed another hundred in his hands.

He froze for a second." .. It seems like her foot is very very bad.. She wont be able to walk on it since the pain will be unbearable. I will get a cast sent here as soon as possible."

"Thank you," She smiled and retreated back to her seat. After the docter left Yurina sat up in her bed.

"Wae,"

"Hmm?" Her mother sung.

"Why did you do that?"

"You just sit back and play sick."

"Okay.." 

[NIEL]

"You were always like a step son to me you know that?" Yurina's dad said patting Niel on his back."Sometimes I wish you actaully were. Why don't we make things that way?"

"Huh?" Niel gasped."Oh I can't do that.. My girfriend-"

"My daughter is deeply inlove with you. Your girlfriend is getting in the way of that. Yurina tells me she is the reason you two aren't  together."

"Well act-"

"Niel, to make up for my daughters broken foot. I want you to do a favor for me."

"Anything sir.." Niel said scratching the back of his head shyly.

"You marry my daughter."

"... And if I don't?"

"You don't want anything to happen to your girlfriend do you?"

Niel slowly shook his head.

"Then you do what I tell you to do."

"Yes Sir.."