Ch. 10

Fighting For Love

"Mani.." He smiled slowly walking up to me."I love you too." He raps his arms around me and closes me into his chest."I thought you didn't like me anymore. Aigoo, I was trying my best to not show interest in you since you didn't like me."

"Ani, Niel it was eating me up inside. I don't know why I rejected you that day, I felt stupid.." I strectch my arms around his body."Mianhae Daniel."

"Gwenchana." He started rubbing my back."Lets try this again okay?" I nod."Mani, Be mine?"

I smile."Nae!" I smile and look up at him.

"Are you sure?

"I could not be more sure" I pull him down a little and kiss him.

"O-Okay .." He says wide eyed once we pull back. I grab his hand.

"Come on, Its getting late and we have things to do tomorrow. Lets head back." He nods.

I feel like a whole bunch of weight has been lefted off me. I will be the best Girlfriend Niel has had, I will love him better than Yurina. That will show her.

 

 

 

 

All day we have been standing in the sun.Syung Hun set up a photoshoot for the boys. He wanted them to atleast have some kind of work done, But its a vacation. Your on break from working. Doesn't that mean no working?

Since we are done shooting Syung Hun told us we were free for the rest of the day. So we decided to take a look around hawaii! 

"Wait! I have a idea! Why don't we go hiking!?" I scream from the back of the car.

"Ani." Chunji whines."Thats tiring."

"Hyung-ah can you hand me the map up there?" Ricky said to minsoo and pointing to the folded poster on the dashboard. Minsoo grabbed it and  tossed it to him."Gumawo, Mmm" He said opening it up and stretching it across his and byunghun's legs."Here's how we can do this guys, We vote. I  noted down the most tourist attractions here. Uhh, okay. Say me if you want to go to .. Hawaii Valcanoes National Park?"

"What would we do there?" Maknae questioned.

"We get to see valcanoes, We can drive down some road to see where the lava comes from or something like that .. And it says theres hiking and camping activities."

"Me! I want to!" I smile.

"No!" The guys yelled at once.

I frowned and pouted."You guys don't know what fun is!"

"Moving on, What about the zoo, We can go to the animals and stuff. They have a gift house as well."

"Me" Byung Hun said."I wanna see lemurs.. I've never seen one before"

"Joe I don't think any of us have seen one." Chunji sighed.

"So we are going to the zoo?"

"I don't want to go to a smelly zoo. Is there anything else?" I whine. 

"Uhhm" He bite his lip and slammed his finger down on the poster."H-Haleakala National Park in Maui! It says theres two paths we can explore. One for Haleakala and that K word, I don't know how to say it. Anyways, That K word, That place. It has a waterfall and stuff.It has some pools we can swim in and relax next to a waterfall, Also they have hiking Mani." He smiles over at me.

"Nope! We are going there! Niel, You will go hiking with me right?" I say grabbing onto his arm and tugging it slightly.

"Can we relax first? We have been working all morning.. "

"Okay" I smile.

 

 

 

 

We quickly stopped by the hotel to get the things we needed. I decided to bring Jiwoo along, She has not had a chance to get out of the hotel room anyways. I bet the people staying in both of the rooms beside ours are sick of hearing her whine when we aren't there. I'll give there ears a break.

"Aish its so hot out here." Minsoo whined climbing out of the car."Couldn't we have just gone to the zoo instead?"

"Come on hyung, I think you will enjoy this." Changjo said putting his arm around him and smiling.

"Actaully no, I'd rather be sleeping in cold air right now." He pulled the sunglasses from off his head and down over his eyes.

"Minsu your such a mood killer you know that?" I said looking up at him.

"Its Minsoo." He snapped.

"What! I used to call you that all the time! You loved it!"

"No, In your mind you thought I loved it. But on the outside, I hated it. And I still do."

"Meansoo." I pouted.

"Now that one I actaully like." He smile a little.

"Okay enough of just standing here I wanna go find a good spot on the sand to sit on." Chunji said motioning us to follow him and ricky. 

"Oh! Oppa! Lets go sit near the waterfall!" I said running over to chunji and locking arms with him.

"Er, Don't you wanna sit with Niel?"

"I sat near him the whole car ride. Plus I havent seen you in- Three years!"

"Yah! You haven't seen me in three years either!" Niel yelled.

"Shh, Niel your making a scene. All I wanna do is have a brother, sister talk with oppa." I smiled."Come on chanhee, leggo." I said tugging him along with me.

 

 

 

"Wah! Its cold! Its cold! The waters cold!" Ricky screamed after getting pushed in the water by Byung hun. He looked up at his laughing hyung."Yah you think that was funny!"

"Sorry piggy, You had it coming!" He laughed even more.

"Yah!" Ricky reached for his foot and yanked him off the ledge."Haha!"

"Yah Chang hyun!" He yelled once he came up from under water.

"Uh-Oh .." Ricky said backing away in the water slowly.

"Don't you back away from me!"

"No hyung! I'm sorry!" Ricky turned around and started swimming away."Come on arms work! Work!" He screamed.

"Yah!" L.Joe yelled grabbing him.

"No hyung please! Im sorry!" He cried.

"To late!" L.Joe pushed him down in the water.

I shook my head and giggled at the rain of water spashing every where in the water."Do you guys always try to kill each other?"

"Well we don't call it killing. Its kind of like .. Mm, Death karma." Chanhee said sticking a chip in his mouth.

"If you say so."

"So, What was it like living in america?"

"... America is such a great place. The things I have experienced, Both good and the bad. America is really beautiful. I have traveled a few times there. Most of the people there are really nice and open. But the things I have experienced, the things I have read. Its kind of scarey to live there."

"What do you mean ..?"

"Well.. people there are really racist.. Not everyone. But it happens, Its happened to me, Plenty of times. Then on the side, I see killing and shootings all over the news. , sucide, You name it. Its there.. I remember there was this guy following on my way back to my friends house who I was staying with. I think he was going to try to do something to me. Im glad that there was a boy there to scare him off for me."

"Woah wait, They let you walk home alone?!" I nodded."What the hell is wrong with those people! They should know better if thats the case!"

"Well chanhee, I dont think that it would happen. You never think about something bad till it actaully happens to you. If it doesnt, Otherwise you don't really care.." I rubbed the back of Jiwoo ear as she sniffed the air.

"Still! They should be prepared for it already! If I was there with you I wouldnt let you walk alone anywhere!"

"Anyways, Ontop of that people are really crazy.." I nodded my head."And the places there and un-sanitairy and gross. Not all of them but a good number of them. But other than that Its actaully really exciting to live there. I enjoyed it."

"Mami, Your going to sit here and tell me. You enjoyed getting ra-"

I grabbed a chip and shoved it in his mouth."Lets not talk about it.. Okay?

He nodded and muched down on the food in his mouth.

[Mean while Niel And C.A.P]

"No, Pepsi is better."

"Ani! Coca cola! Its better!

"Pepsi is healthier" Minsoo smirked over at his dongsaeng.

"Since when do you care about health?" He replied while crossing his arms.

"Since we started this arguement. Face it niel, Pepsi is better."

Niel shook his head."No no no" He repeated shaking his head."Coca cola is awesome. Pepsi can it!"

"Whatever, Im not going to waste my time fighting with you on this." Minsoo pulled the unbrella closer to him to cover up his face.

"You are never any fun, Mood killer!

"Yeah yeah yeah, Whatever."

"Eh~" Niel said looking away."Hyung~" He said in a cute voice looking back over at him."Hyung-ah~"

"What niel."

"I love you." He smiled."Your the best hyung I could ask for!"

"No,"

"What, You dont love your little brother?"

"Shutup."

"Okay" Niel bit his lip and looked over at his vibrating phone."Yah!" He growled.

                           From: Yurina

                              To: Niel╰☆╮

Hey Niellie~ ❤ Whats up???

"Why is she texting me .."

"Who?" Minsoo opened one of his eyes and looked over at him.

"Yurina."

"Haha, Good luck with that." He closed both of his eyes.

                          To: Yurina

                         From: Niel╰☆╮

What do you want?

                        From: Yurina

                          To: Niel╰☆╮

What? We can't be friends?

                        To: Yurina

                       From: Niel╰☆╮

No, No we can't. I want nothing to do with you. Im wiping my hands clean from drama with you.

                        From: Yurina 

                          To: Niel╰☆╮

C'mon niel~ lets not be hasty here ◕‿◕ I just want to be close to you, Like bestfu!

                       To: Yurina

                      From: Niel╰☆╮

I got one word, Listen carfully okay, Nae?? ◠◡No. ‾ 

                       From: Yurina

                         To: Niel╰☆╮

But oppa, everyone deserves a second chance!

"Second chance my ." Niel growled sticking his phone in his pocket."I would never forgive her."