Ch. 7

Fighting For Love

Niel took me to a nice formal restaurant. I felt weird because I wasn’t wearing a nice formal dress or I didn’t look like South Korea’s princess at the moment. Just me and my skinny jeans.

While we sat at the table, I looked around at all the couples that had looked fancy, feeding each other, holding hands, kissing each other’s cheeks.

"Out of all places on earth why did you pick this place?" I snapped at him quietly.

"Because I wanted to eat here."

"Niel, You can’t sit here and tell me," I grabbed one of the menu’s and opened it."That you want to pay forty dollars for a bowl of soup."

He chuckled."What if I didn't come for soup?”

"Everything is either forty dollars or above on this stupid menu pabo!" I screamed.

"Yahh stop screaming you’re making a scene!" He said motioning me to shush as people looked around at us.

"No! I’m sick of you giving me all these mixed emotions! What do you want from me!"

He made a black face."What I just wanted to be friendly and take you out for some lunch. You don’t like that?"

"At a fancy restaurant?"

"You don’t expect me to take you to a fast food do you … ?"

I sighed and stared at his innocent face.

Why am I yelling at him. He hasn’t done a thing wrong, it’s me that’s in the wrong.

"I’m sorry, You’re right. You’re just trying to be a gentlemen."

He nodded and picked up the other menu and flipped it open."Pick what you want, Expensive or not." He said looking through the options. I nodded and did the same.

The rest of lunch wasn’t actually half bad. I told Niel all about the things I did In America. He asked me since Teen Top had went on a tour there, Why hadn’t I brought the most expensive ticket to meet him. I was in Miami, The place they didn’t come to.

"Still you could of came." He said pushing me out onto the pavement of the sidewalk."Mm, California was closest to you."

"Niel I didn’t have money at the time."

"I could of paid for you."

"You didn’t know wher-" I sighed."Never mind it’s over."

"Plus you missed my solo stage I had when we did the concert here."

"Solo stage huh? Let me guess .. You did something really ridiculous, Or you sung a really cute song."

He laughed and shook his head."Ani, I think you’d be surprised."

"Really? Send The link to me after work and I’ll watch it."

He smiled and nodded.

"So .. In the past three years it’s changed so mu-"

He grabbed my hand and yanked me off the side between these two building. He covered my mouth before I could let out a scream.

"It’s Yurina! She’s standing outside the pawn shop .. I need you to act as my girlfriend okay? Play everything cool okay?"

I moved his hand from my mouth."There’s no way I’m doing that! .. Yet!" I scream.

"Aish you scream to much .. Please Mani-ah Please .."

I gave in at his cute attempt at aegyo-ing me. He thanked me and ran back out on the sidewalk throwing his arm around me. Once we got closer he’d tell me some kind of joke and I’d giggle like the little innocent girl I acted to be till he pushed his lips onto mine.

Kissing wasn’t in the deal!

When he pulled back and looked over, I was still surprised at what he had just did. I shook my head back into reality.



Actress, Mani be a actress!

That’s pretty hard when you’re ex 'pretend' boyfriend, has been acting for 3 years.

I looked up to see Yurina looking over at us. There was a guy standing in front of her, I guess she was trying to rule him to.

"Hi Niel." She said making her way over to Niel and smiling.

Is this girl still trying after being dumped for her childish actions?!

"Oh, Hey," Niel said paying no mind to her and focusing on just trying to kiss on my cheek.

"How it’s going?" She said being disgusted a bit.

"Just, Hanging out with my-"

"You know what I can’t take this anymore." I glared over at her with evil eyes."Yurina I really don’t like you, And we all know that." I Removed myself from under Niel’s arm and slapped her.
"If you ever use Niel’s heart like that again I will murder you. You Know, Girls like you don’t deserve his loving and caring heart. He deserves better! He deserves a girl that will treat him like royalty, Like he’s the only guy on earth that she wants to be with! Make him feel loved! He needs someone that he can spend the rest of his life with! Not some girl that is gonna sit there and use him for popularity or his money! Daniel needs to be loved, not ignored. Next time Learn how to love someone, wait you probably don’t know how to do that because you don’t love yourself."

I turned around at Niel who looked like he just witnessed a killing."Come on Niellie let’s get back to work." I grabbed his hand and yanked him along.

Once we were standing outside of the building. Niel stopped me before going in. "Mani .."

"Hm?"

"All that stuff you said to Yurina .. About me needing to be loved? That someone to make me feel that way?"

"Mhm," I nodded.

"… Y-y-you’re the only girl on earth that could make me feel that way .. You make me feel .. At peace .. That is why I have been doing all these stuff to you lately .." He cheeks started to turn red as he looked away and rubbed the back of his head.

I looked down and smiled, I bet I was blushing to."Gomawo Niel, but .. I wanna do like you said. let’s just stay friends okay?" I turn around and walk up to the doors, Before I go in, I look back at him.

He has this hurt look on his face. He’s feeling the loneliness, The rejecting, No love. I just can’t be his girlfriend yet, I’m not ready.

I turn and head toward the elevator,Pressing one of the buttons. 
After a few minutes of waiting the door opened and a group of boys piled out.
 As they walked past me one of them bumbed into me.

"Sorry." He says then smirks."You should watch where you are standing. Can’t you
 see iness is walking through. Oh wait, You don’t look half bad you’re self. 
I guess that same motto apply’s to you too huh?" He reached to touch my face but I 
quickly looked away."Oh I see you don’t like to be touched. Don’t worry I’ll touch
 you one day." He chuckles evily and turns to his group of friends that are calling after him.


I watched him as he walked toward his friends and out the door. I look over at niel who had probably 
just witnessed all of that. He looks at me then walks into one of the main rooms.

Is he going to ignore me now? That’s not what I wanted ..

 

 

Syung Hun assigns me to clean his office while he’s out at the moment. Never ever in my mind would
 I have thought I’d have to do this. I bet this is punishment for faking to be sick.These windows are 
nearly 6’11 and He knows I’m only 5’6. This is pure torture, May I protest on this?

"Forget this." I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my phone along with my head phones. I stick 
the end piece into my phone and put my headphones in my ears blasting music through them.


Eoje neowa heeojyeosseo~
Silgami jeongmal najil ana~

Wiro ttawin pilyo eobsjana Oh girl~
Neoreul jeongmal saranghaesseo~

jugeul mankeum akkyeojwossneunde
 Geureon nega nal beolyeosseo~

Why ma girl 
Insado eobsi~

Heundeullyeossdeon ne mam ara~
Dugeundaessdeon sigan gago!
Mam apa na jamdo an wa
, Oh nan nega miwo~~
Meoggo jago tto dwicheogidaga
~ Ne saenggage nunmuri nayo 
Dabdabhae unjeoneul hadaga!
Beep Beep, Bang Bang!

Is all I hear through my ears. If music was not invented I don’t know how we’d live.’Music Is Life’ I quote.

I start to sing along to my music out loud, Someone then taps on my shoulder."What?" I say taking one of the ear phones out my ear and turning around.

"You’re doing a good job so far, You are such a hard worker." Syung Hun smiled and headed over to his desk.

"I wasn’t born a Capricorn for nothing." I smiled back and continued wiping the windows.

"Did you finish that stuff I asked you to do for me earlier? The mail?" He sat down in his chair and slammed a stack of papers down on the desk.

"Uhm .. well I did get some of it done but Niel- I mean, The last few papers were sort of .. Ripped. So I have to print more out" I say innocently.

"Eh, Don’t worry about them then. We can find new trainee’s."

"A new boy group?" I say spraying the next window with cleaner.

"Well, A girl group actually"

"Ohh, Sounds like T.O.P media is adding more girls to the family huh?"

"Don’t worry Mani, They won’t be prettier than you."

I pause for a moment and look at my reflection in the window and slowly look over at him. He bursts out laughing.

"I’m joking! But no you’re pretty Okay?"

I slowly nod and go back to wiping. 

"Yah, You can stop cleaning. My office is as shiny as a pearl. Go head and go home okay?"

I nod again. And start picking up the cleaning supplies. Before I head out the door I peek my head back in."And Syung Hun." I bite my lip and smile."If you can’t think of a name for that girl group you are working on .. Their group name should be ‘MilkTE And their fandom name should be ‘Sweets’"

He stares at me for a moment."You .. Are a genius .. MilkTE .. Thank you!

I smile and nod."If you want I can help with anything you need when it comes to them okay?

"Sure, Sure." He smiles."Have a good day, And don’t forget to pack! We leave tomorrow.

"Okay, Annyeong." I wave good bye and typically start running down the hall way.

"Huh? Oh bye Mani!" I hear Ricky yell from behind me.