Ch. 13

Fighting For Love

"Okay .. Well, Do they just come up with their own ideas? Do they need help writing lyrics? Do they even make the lyrics? .... Okay, Hold on." I said taking the phone away from my ear and reaching into my bag to pull out my notepad and a pen."Okay now what were you saying? .. Uhuh.." I said starting to write on the paper."Nae ... Nae ..Bwoh? No breaks? .... Well yes but they are humans, .. But Syu- ... Yes sir ...... Bye." I sighed and sat my phone on the table."How In the world am I supposed to do all this .."

          Come up with comeback ideas,
          Get ready for interviews,
          Promote,
          Make sure they don't loose their minds,
          Side projects

"So this is where you were hiding?" Niel said sitting down next to me.

I smiled."Oh Niel,"

"Why are you still here? I thought you'd be home by now .."

I shook my head." Ani Ani! I have been taking to Syung Hun on the about Scedules and such for Teen Top. He won't even let me give you guys breaks, Can you believe it?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Oh I can believe it .. But .. I am pretty sure we will do fine. We always do."

"Say .. Niel .. What is a idea you'd want to have for a comeback?" 

"We-"

"And don't say anything crazy either, I am not a working wand okay?"

He nodded."I want to do a bad boy type of like thing."

"Wasn't that with the crazy era?"

"But we did a cute song with it .. I want to do .. A bad boy song .."

"Okay." I reached for my notepad and wrote on it."Thank you for the suggestion," I picked up my phone and the notepad and shoved it in my purse."I will go home now .. I have to call my mother and take care of Jiwoo.. I know shes dying to eat, You should head back to dorms too. I will see you tomorrow okay Niel?" I said kissing his cheek then getting up.

"Let me drive you home! I am pretty sure your brain is filled with thoughts and you will be to busy thinking of work to drive!" He said following me toward the door.

I giggled and shook my head."I think I am perfectly fine to drive."

".. Are you tired? You look tired. Jagi I shall drive you home!"

"Niel, If you drive me home in my car, How are you going to get back to dorms without a swarm of sasangs following you?"

He sighed."Look, I just want to spend a little bit of time with you before I knock you out of my mind and Become Nielaholic for the comeback. Thats all I want!"

"Aw," I said grabbing his hand and walking with him."I am pretty sure in between practice that Nielaholic will remember that he has a girlfriend to keep happy. He has two jobs to maintain at the moment, But don't worry .. After your practices we can hang out as much as you want." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He frowned.

"So not fair."

I pulled the keys out of my purse but Niel snatched them out my hands and pulled me into the car parking lot.

"Yah! Ahn Daniel! Give me my keys and go home!" I said yanking him back and grabing my keys.

"Mani-Ah!" He whined.

"Go, Home." I said pointing back to the doors.

He crossed his arms and started heading for the doors.

"I love you!" I shouted.

"Nado." He said opening the door and walking inside.

I turned to my car and stuck the keys in to unlock it. Out the corner of my eye I saw a light flash. I turned my head to look in the direction it came from. There was about two guys with camera's running toward the exit.

"!" I growled and quickly got in my car and pulled off.

"I am dead meat, I am dead meat, I am totally dead meat." I chanted in my head all the way home.

 

 

 

"Mom!" I yelled into my phone while filling Jiwoo's bowl with dog food.

"Yes, Whats wrong?" 

"I am a manager .. For short notice!

"Really? For who? Who you working for? Ah are they a nice person?"

"Ani, I am replacement manager for Teen Top," I sat the bowl on the ground then headed toward my room.

"Ahh! Congratulations! Niel must be really happy!"

"He is .. But mom, Guess what? His of a ex girlfriend is the placement manager for the other group," 

"Watch your langauge. I am pretty sure the girl isn't as bad as you tell me she is."

"She made me look like a demon! And your saying she is a nice person?! Who's side are you taking!"

"I am not taking sides since I don't know the full story, You should get some sleep honey. I am sure you have work tomorrow again."

I sighed and looked in the mirror of my dresser."Yeah .."

"By the way, Have you talked to your sister lately?"

"Yong-ah Never calls me,"

She sighed into the phone."I will call her tomorrow, Get some rest okay?"

"Jaljayo mama," I said in a cute voice.

"Goodnight sweety."

I took the phone away from my ear and walked over to my night stan and sat it on the charger.

"Jiwoo," I say crawling into my bed. Next thing you know Jiwoo pops up ontop of my bed."Come on, Night time." 

 

 

 

 

I sense that today is going to be a good day, I hope. I can picture it:

Me having a nice breakfast sitting in my office for me, Hot chocolate just the way I like it with huge marshmallows in it, Me stabbing Yurina if she steps one foot toward me. Ah today can be a good day.

"Good morning Myungdae," I said smiling and walking over to the mail area.

"Someone's happy today .." He said leaning in on his desk and resting his chin on his palms."What happen?"

"Ohh nothing. Today is just going to be a good day for me I can feel it."

He smirked and bit his lip."Well don't get your cookie's burned little miss sunshine."

I grabbed my packs of mail."What is that supposed to mean?"

He shook is head."Oh nothing. By the way, Teen Top is sceduled for a conference about their up coming events."

"Okay ... Anyways do you know if the boys are up?"

"Yes, They are waiting for you in the conference room."

I nodded."Alright, Thank you." I said heading toward the door and down the hall. Once I got the the stairs I looked up and saw Yurina coming the opposite way at me.

"Oh, Good morning Mani!" She smiled.

"Ew," I said under my breath and giving her a disgusting look and continueing to walk up the stairs. I heard her give out a little laugh. 

Evil .

"Good morning everyone," I said walking into the conference room and taking a seat. I looked up and saw Syung Hun.

"Hello," The boys said.

"Syung Hun .. What are you doing here?" I sat my mail down on the table. 

"What is this." He said pushing a yellow packet toward me. I reached for it and started to open it. Inside were picture, Pictures of me and Niel. One's from the restaurant and one's from last night.

"I-"

"Do you know how important his image is." He said pointing over at Niel. He folded his hands on the table and looked down at them.

"It was my Idea." Niel spoke up.

He looked over at him."You should know better than this."

"I didn't think this would be bad. Since I have been in this type of situation before.."

"Yes Niel but this is different."

"How is it different!? I dated her in my trainee years! People knew!"

"Niel, that was four years ago! This is in the now, Where no one remembers Mani, Shes a none exsistant. Up until now since both of you are all over the media. Why, Tell me why this before your comeback? Promotions? Exactly why?"

"Syung Hun I don't think that this will be a bad thing as you think it is.. the fans might be convinced that its true .. Which it is, But then again they don't want to believe that it is true. So there is a fifty fifty chance that they won't believe it till there is more evidence. Which me and Niel will try our best not to make to obvious. But we need to talk about this later. These guys have a conference to get to. I am pretty sure you have more important things to do with your new girl group your working on then focusing on a little problem like this." I stood up out my seat."I am sure this will be resolved soon .. Lets go guys."