Ch. 14

Fighting For Love

"What are we going to be expecting for this next comeback you guys are having?" One of the people in the small crowd asked.

"We haven't really decided on what we are doing yet, Our manager is still patching things together, But just know that Teen Top will always come back with a song that blows you out of this world." Chunji smiled.

"Are any of you working on side projects?"

"We just got done with the little side projects we have had." He answered again.

"Thats right, You guys all just got done with fimling with Mnet and Chunji you musical role right?"

He nodded."Nae."

"We hope you enjoy our great acting!" Ricky added.

"Teen Top is making big strives .. What is the next possible thing they could do to return the thanks and loves to their fans?"

"C.A.P Hyung recently came up with a Idea to hold free concerts. Not just here in Seoul, But in various parts of the world." Niel said gesturing over at His hyung.

"And how much of those fans would be able to come?"

"I want everyone to be happy .. So atleast about seven hundred and six hundred.. if there is enouh of the fans there at the moment. It really depends." Minsoo spoke up.

"What? I didn't know about this.." I wishpered to myself as I leaned against the wall were no one could see me But I could still see the boys in a clear view.

"Oh that seems like a wonderful idea. I am sure the fans would enjoy that."

He smiled and nodded.

A lady stood up."Niel, This questions is directed towards you."

"Ah, Yes?"

"This morning, There is news that you have a  ... girlfriend?"

He bit his lip."I don't think we should really discuss this."

"But this is also a concern right? Also I have heard that your ex girlfriend is working in the same building as you. What if you actaully  still have feelings for her and you end up cheating?"

"Its not a concern .. I see nothing wrong with it. I can't stop her from working there, And also, I am not that kind of guy to cheat. I am a  very loyal person once I am in a relationship.."

"So you admit to having a girlfriend? How do you think she feels about this whole situation? How do you think the fans feel?"

I stood up straight and walked onto the stage and grabbed one of the free mic's.

"I am sure that this question was originally adressed to me .. Right?" I said walking over to niel and resting my free hand on his shoulder.

"And who may you be?" The lady asked.

"I," I started."I am his girlfriend. I know the fans are really upset at the news. But I feel as if Idols should have the freedom to date who ever they want without getting bashed by their own fans or having some leave the fandom. Fans feel as if when their favorite Idol gets into a relationship that they have nothing to do with there life.. As if the one person they loved was taken from them. I know what they feel .. Because I once to was a fangirl.. They need to understand to let things go and be happy for people. This whole things about our relationship is not a big deal. Yes I am his girlfriend, Yes we are dating. I have a okay feeling about this. It doesn't faze me one bit. Whats so Oh My Gosh about that? This is really not needed."

"Well it's pretty fishy how your so okay with this, As if you knew this would happen."

"Of course I knew this would happen, I am dating a Idol for pete shakes."

"Are you sure that this wasn't planned? That T.O.P Media isn't trying to create a scandal just to get attention. Are you guys trying to pull a sm?"

"Pull a sm ..? .. Planned- You know what. I think it is about time for Teen Top to go. They have a very important schedule today."

L.Joe poked my side."We still have about a half hour left though .."

"Like I said Teen Top has a very busy schedule, Now lets go." I growled.

They nodded and did so.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay, So. Comeback idea.. Since Syung Hun usually gets someone to do this for you.. and He isn't here at the moment and I have no idea who that person is .. We are going to have to think of our own. I already got a suggestion from Niel .. So one by one I want you all to tell me what you think we should do, Starting with Chunji."

"Uhh ..." He looked down at the table."Can we do a love song?"

"Don't you guys have enough love songs?"

"... You said anything"

"Outside of something you have done repeatdly."

"Well uh.. Lets do a party song .. Something people can dance to .. Litteraly."

"Okay, Ricky." I said writing on my notepad.

"Lets do a song where I get a solo!"

".... L.Joe."

"I think me and C.A.P hyung are on the same page here. Rap."

I looked back and forth between them."Rap? That doesn't help me one bit ."

"Then Hip Hop,"

"Dammit L.Joe."

"What?" He said with a confused face.

"You know what this to much," I picked up my phone and checked the time."You guys go eat and rethink about this. Something you an all agree on okay?"

"Are you buying it?" Ricky said happily.

I reached into my purse and pulled out my wallet and sat two twenties on the table.

"Gomawo Noona!" He screamed and took the money."Come on guys I know a great place where we can go!" He said walking out of the room as the rest of his group mates followed except Niel.

I looked up from my purse."Aren't you going with them?"

"I will catch up with them. I am just wondering why you seem so uptight right now" He sat in the chair beside me and moved mine to make me face him.

"This whole thing is just a bit stressful, To tell you the truth Niel. I really wish I had not made you take off your costume. I just was sick of you having to cover yourself just to enjoy a date with me, Its kind of sad."

He smiled and pulled me into a hug."Don't worry .. Atleast we won't have to hide anymore." He said pulling away.

"Yeah.."

"Its going to be okay, Alright?" 

I nodded and smiled a little."You should catch up with them before they leave you. Meanwhile me .. I am going to go contact Syung Hun.." I stood up and kissed him."See you later." I smiled and walked out of the room.

[NIEL POV]

I sighed and stood up from my seat.

I am really starting to worry about her.... Maybe this whole thing is just to much ..

"Oh look at what I have found," Somone said behind me. I turned around, it was Yurina.

"Don't wory ... I was just leaving."

"No .. You don't have to .." She said walking in and closing the door."Long time since we have been in a room alone." She said smiling while walking closer to me.

"Well it won't last long, I have to go." I said moving past her put she grabbed my arm and held onto it.

"Don't go so soon, I need to talk to you.." She ran her finger down my shirt.

"What?"

"Niel, I need you again .. You can't just leave me hanging like this. I want you." She pulled me down to her level and pressed her lips up against mine. I tried making her let go but she held on tighter. Just then the door opened. Finally she let go to see who it was, Be both looked back.

"Mani .. I can explain ..." I said pushing Yurina away from me.

"No .. You don't have to .. Because I totally understand what this was about .. You just wanted to humiliate me .. Make me look stupid .." Her voice started shaking and she crossed her arms."Well you know what .. Just forget it." She turned away and started walking down the hall.

"No no no, seriously babe you don't understand!" I said chasing after her and grabbing her arm.

"Don't touch me!" She snapped at me and started walking again.

"No listen to me!"

She turned around."Just leave me alone Niel! Go be with your stupid little girlfriend!"

"You are my girlfriend, And your not stupid! The little part is true!"

"Hey Lets not get mad at him now," Yurina said walking up to her.

[MANI POV]

"Get away from me." I growled.

"And if I don't?" 

I looked at the stairs in the back of me and back at her."Try me."

She came up to me and pushed me into the wall."You aren't going to do anything Mani, We all know you."

I grabbed her and pushed her down the stairs.

She screamed and sat up on her knee's. She dusted her self off and got up.

"Stupid .

"Mani!" Niel yelled.

I looked back at him and shook my head and walked down the stairs toward the elivator.