Ch. 3

Fighting For Love

Me and Niel had been walking for hours up and down the building. Showing me the studio all the way to the janitor closets.

I’m tired and my legs hurt, Can I sleep?

"Uhm Niel." I  said taking a seat down in a chair not to far from him.

He stopped in his tracks and glanced back at me."Ye- what are you doing? Get up! There’s so much more to see!"

"We have been walking around all afternoon, can’t I get a break?"

"Right." He nodded and sat down next to me. He stared at me for a moment.

"What are you staring at me for ..?"

"It’s just that you look familiar for some reason."

I quickly looked away."S-stop it."

"But why?" 

"I don't like being stared at .."

"But don't guys stare at you all the time? You're so beautiful."

I tried to hold the blush from filling into my cheeks as silence fell between us.

He lifted his arm and scratched his head."So I really don’t know you .. And I kind of want to be friends. It’s always nice to have a friend."

I looked over at him. A small smile appeared on his lips.

I missed that smile.

"I’m Kang Mani, Nice to meet you."

"Ah nice name, of course you know my name." He laughed a little."My Dogs name is kkang."

"Really? Cute."

He nodded."Where are you from?"

"Uhm, .. I'm from Busan."

"I hear its nice over there, A girl I used to date was from there."

He means me right? How can he remember where I come from but can't remember my name? Yahh, Pabo Daniel like always.

"Cool. I just moved here to seoul. My parents brought me a apartment not to far from here."

"I wish my parents were that way-"

"Oppa!" Someone screamed from down the hall. We both looked in that direction.There was a girl running toward our way, The same girl from Junseo's.

"Oh! Yurina!" Niel responded with a bright smile. He stood up and stretched his arms out.

See look. He’s happy with her.

She ran and landed in his arms putting a kiss right on his lips."Oppa, Let’s go on a date."She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Ah sorry, Can’t right now babe. I have to finish showing Mani around."

She crossed her arms and looked over at me. She gave me a judging look."Can’t she find her way around here like I did?"

"I don’t want to get yelled at by Syung Hun, He’s the one that told me to do so."

She looked at him then looked at me."I’ll show her around oppa."

"No no, it’s oka-"

"I’ll do it." She brushed passed him and motioned me to get up while she kept walking pass.

I looked over at Niel then at her figure slowly getting smaller."Let’s go new girl." She turned around and smiled at me.

I scratched my head and got up. While waving to Niel, I put a strand of my hair behind my ear and followed the girl.

 

 

 

"So .. This is the cafe ..?" I asked looking over at her.

She nodded slowly.

I do as well and looked back around the room. We stayed in this position for a few minutes. "A-Are you gonna talk to me?" I stuttered looking back at her.

She shook her head."I don’t talk to girls like you."

Girls like me?

"Huh? Is there something I did?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hallway. We went down the hall untill we got to this door. She opened it and pushed me in it. 
"You think I’m stupid right? I know your after Niel. He’s mine okay. There’s no way on earth he’d date a girl like you." She grabbed a pipe off the shelf and threw it at me.

"Ow! Who the do you think you are!"

"I’m Nam Yurina, Get it? Got it? Good." She smiled before slamming the door shut.

I could feel the blood dripping down the side of my face."That son of a ."

I sat my anger aside and started to focus on looking for a cloth or something to stop the blood from dripping down onto my shirt, Which I was already failing to do since there was a big blood stain on my right shoulder.

I didn't treat Niel's friends like this. I never did. Girl or not. I’d befriend them. Not lock them in a closet and hit them with a pole so there head can bleed for eternity. She isn’t right for him. She's going to hurt him.

 

 

[NIEL'S POV]

 

"Oppa Do you want to share this or this?" 

Yurina was pointing to a picture of two ice cream sundaes. One strawberry, the other chocolate.

"Either or, Angel." I smiled and reached for her hand across the table and held it. 

"Then we will get the strawberry one! I know you have to watch what you eat so you don't gain much weight." She grabbed the ipad from the center of the table and submitted in our order 

"Smart thinker." I chuckled.

For our date, I took Yurina to this really cool icecream palor. They have tv's at the booths. When you want to order you dont have to wait for someone to ask you what you want. They have ipads  at every booth that you can choose what you want. You can even pay with the ipad. Sounds like a fun place right?

"Niel.. I don't think your friend likes me.."

"Who?" 

She squeezed my hand."The girl that you were with earlier. The one I showed around?"

"Ohh Mani? Why would you think that."

"She said some stuff to me that rubbed me the wrong way, She even pushed me into a wall.."

"What? What did she say?"

"She said that I was a and a , That I was only using you to get closer to your group mates so I could mess around with them. Then she said I looked like a fat whale and that I should eat less.."

"What? I can't believe she'd say such a thing..."

"Oppa don't hang out with her anymore okay? She's bad news.. She doesn't want us to be together.."

"Don't worry I will just tell her what I have to say and I won't talk to her ever again."

She smiled."Good."