Ch. 21

Fighting For Love

"Yah, Ahn Daniel." Minsoo said pushing the boy back and forth slightly who was still asleep in his bed.

"Hyung your going to have to sit on the that fish, He never wakes up." Changjo said yawning.

"Any other morning it was so easy to wake him up"

"Well he was up pretty late last night,"

"Why?" Minsoo looked over at him.

Changjo shrugged."All I know is its something with mama,"

"Who?"

"Er-Yah! Mani is mama! I call her mama!" He screamed.

"Stop screaming.." Niel mumbled.

Minsoo looked back down at Niel and slapped his cheek softly a few times."Yah get up and stop staying up all night to talk to whom ever, Hurry and get dressed, we have to go shoot for our teaser photos."

"Wah...? Ah- What time is it?" Niel sat up in his bed and let out a long yawn.

"7:15,"

"Why so early.." He scratched his eyes as he slowly searched for his phone.

"Just hurry up," Minsoo pointed over at Changjo."You, come and eat before we go," He gestured him to follow him. He did so.

"Where is my phone..." Niel peeked on the side of the bed and there layed his phone on the floor."I really need to stop sleeping with it on the bed."
 He picked it up and tapped the home button.

Message from Mani

"Thank you god," He whispered to himself and smiled while he opened the message.

His smile slowly started to faint as he read through the paragraph.

"She's.. leaving..?" He quickly got out of bed and ran over to this closet and slipped on the nearest set of clothes he could find. He grabbed his phone and ran out into the living room.

"Good morning Niel hyuuuuuuunnnnggg." Ricky sang.

"Nae, Nae good morning everyone," He responded as he tried to qickly put on his shoes.

"Where are you going? So eager to work huh," Chunji said walking up to him with a poker face.

"No, Mani's trying to leave, and I can't let her!"

"What!?"

"Yahh get out of the way!" He said pushing Chunji aside running out the front door.

"Wait wait Niel wait!" Chunji yelled after him."Wait for us you idiot!"

"Go to work!" He yelled back and went on his way.

Chunji looked back in the dorm and closed the door."Should we be there with him..?"

L.Joe sighed and shook his head."No, This is his relationship. If there's something that goes wrong, Him and mani should be the only ones caught in it... regardless."

"But what if he needs out back up?"

"He will be fine... Just let him handle his business,"

 

 

 

 

[MANI'S POV]

 

I stood in line holding Jiwoo in my arms. I sighed and leaned over a bit to see how long the line was."Ugh, this is going to take forever..."

From the corner of my eyes I could see two girls pointing at me. I looked over at them as they smiled a little and walked up to me.

"Hi, Your Niel oppa's girlfriend, right?" One asked.

I nodded my head."Hello..."

"Why are you so fat? I mean, I thought oppa liked girls in better shape." She laughed.

I shook my head."Niel honestly does not care about that stuff so much, He does when its a bit bad but all in the end, thats not what he's looking for. And why am I so fat? Kris once said:' If people call you fat, Just eat them too.' So you better scram before I make you my breakfast you snot nosed brats."

They laghed even more."Haha! Yeah right! But why are you boarding a plane? Your probably leaving to go back to the US because Niel doesn't want anything to do with you!"

"Wow, such naive little girls."

"Go on Unni. Go back to the America, Because guess what? When you get back, We will make sure that Niel oppa doesn't date girls like you again. Your fat, Ugly, and disgusting."

I looked around to see if anyone was witnessing what was going on. Out of all these people in this line, No one is saying anything?

I nodded my head."Thats great, I am glad. I can't wait. Maybe I will get a hate letter from him too." I sighed.

"Aw, Whats wrong, going to cry?" She teased.

No but I could punch you in the face and you'd be the one crying.

"How are you going to let two 14 year olds punk you?" The other snickered.

And you, I would push you out of that window over there, Have a great fall.

"Because, as a fan of Teen Top, I'm choosing to respect you, Now if you knew what respect was you wouldn't go around treating one of their girlfriends like . You two remind me of a girl.. a very vengeful girl, Yurina. Are you three related in anyway? I swear all of you girls ever do is just sit there and talk mad crap about other people just because they are having a better life than you. That sad, so sad."
 

"Flight to CA,LA, US, Now boarding." The intercom spoke.

"Now if you'd excuse me, I had a plane to catch." I turned around and began to walk until I heard someone yelling after me.

"Mani! Wait!"

I turned around slowly. Niel ran up to me throwing me into his arms. He nearly had a small crowd of fangirls following behind him.

"Please don't go." He said in between breathes.

Lights flashed all around us from the effect of the cameras.

"Niel.. " I sighed.

"Please.." He said with a broken voice.

I stood still in my tracks and sighed."I have to go.. you want our baby to be safe right? Its only eight months," I whispered.

"But Jagiya.... They can be safe here.. I can watch you guys.. so no one has to know.. I just don't want it to go like this.. If you leave again ... I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm lucky to have you even here this time.."

"Last call for CA,LA, US," The intercome spoke again.

I moved his arms from around me and looked at him."I know, I know. But it's the only way that it has to go."

Tears slowly started falling down his face.

Oh gosh, I've never actually seen him cry. I never knew how it felt, and To be honest, It feel awful..

"Ani.. Don't do that.." I wiped his face with the sleeve of my jacket."Now go home," I turned around to started heading for the terminal. I didn't dare to looked back. I couldn't stand to look at the pain on his face anymore.

I gave the lady my ticket and entered into the door.

My heart felt deep when I sat down in the plane chair. I honestly feel like a for doing this, But its for the best. It's only nearly a year.

 

 

[NIEL'S POV]

I wiped my face more to stop the tears from coming. once I moved my hands a girl stood infront of me.

"Oppa, it's okay. I know she loves you and you should wait for her." She smiled.

I sighed and wiped my face again and nodded. I turned around and started walked toward the exit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys.. its been a while since ive updated my blog. Yes I know, I sort of forgot about you guys. BUT! I have a good reason... -ish. For all you kpop fans or korean Residents, You've probably seen my name in the news a few times. Im just going to tell you now, EVERYTHING IS TRUE. Except for the part where Niel was cheating- that was totally false. But anyways, for you people looking at your computer screen like 'What the hell is she talking about, Who is Niel? Im getting confused!' Niel is my boyfriend, well right now we are kind of on a break- well we are still dating but hes just.. uhm, Anyways. Hes my boyfriend. Hes in a group called Teen Top. Now your probably saying 'What is Teen Top? I mean top ten, Ten top... (?)' Its Teen Top Dammit! Teen Top is a Famous boy group in korea,[Inserts a picture here on purpose]

 

From Left to right is, C.A.P, L.Joe, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo, and my baby da- I mean Niel. They work for T.O.P media, Which were the people I was working for, before I decided to come back to the states. So yeah, I was technically dating a celebrity. Well you guys can go head and ask me a question or so. I will try my best to answer it.

[YomeiniOuO: Mami, why exactly are you back in the states tho? @-@ Did Niel do something??]

Yes He did something, But its not anything bad. Its not him cheating or something. But the reason Im back in the states.... is because I have some important training to do for 7-9 months. I maybe be here or possibly a year. I don't want to be here, ( No offence to you guys) But USA compared to the lively hood of SK.

[Baeksbaenim: Would you like hold a meeting somewhere in the US so like all of us could gather together and just you know, Chill?]

Are you reffering to a fan meet? Wow, You guys make me feel special. Well sure I don't see why I wouldn't. Maybe I will plan into that.

[Kororororo: Unni, Euuhmmmmm, You look b-bigger than usual lately... WHAT HAPPEN. ( Your still beautiful though! <3)

Oh yes, MY TERRIBLE WEIGHT. I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD ASK.[Sigh] I really want to tell you guys, That- .... I'm... I'm really obsessed with twinkies.... Please don't judge me, I know one of you has atleast had a twinkie craze crisist in your day. Don't act like you haven't.

[Olivera: Noona, Break up with Niel and marry me-]

No.

[Rainbuftw: Unni you better be cousious, While you away, Someone might try to snatch Niel up. x3]

Pssfft, He knows his boundaries.

[Rainbuftw: Waahhh Tied around your finger? Him?]

Well I wouldn't nessicarly say he's whipped, He still most of the time doesn't listen to what I tell him to do. One free personal fact about Ahn Daniel, He's a hardheaded boy.

[Mintana:Oh! Mani unni! Ugh, I need your help! How do you deal with Niel oppa being jealous when other guys are talking or either being way to playful or what ever to you? My boyfriend gets extremely jealous and I try making him feel better but he always just seems to get upset all over again! Ottoke!]

Well to be honest, Niel has never gotten seriously jealous. It was only about one time that it happened, But he didn't exactly do what your boyfriend did. Matter of fact I didn't have to do anything. Niel just simply told me to switch sides and sit next to him. You see, what I take from it is, Ofcourse he is afraid that the other guys are going to take what's his. But the problem here is, he doesn't know how to mark his territory. Think of this as a jungle. Animals have certain territories that they would kill another species if they stepped one foot into it- your boyfriend doesn't seem to know how to do that. What I would say is sit down and talk to him, tell him he needs to take control when th ose things happen instead of taking his anger out on you. I hope this helps sweety, good luck and last long. ♡

[Rwby: Unni, How do you even cope with Niel oppa being so busy? Arg is If was dating chunji oppa I would have lost my mind!]

Actaully we both get pretty busy haha~ We just set up dates when ever we get a chance. I'm really lucky when he has his days off.

[Rwby: Next time when you guys do, you should take a video! I ship you guys so hard! Cutest couple ever!]

Oh thank you! But I dont think me and Niel will be going on dates for a while. Things aren't going to good at the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Niga eopdagan eotteoke doel geot gata, 
Igeon anin geot gata igeon anin geot gata,

Jebal dasi saenggakhaebwa,
Kkeutnaegien neomu ppalla,

Neodo aljanha Oh Please,

 

 

Voice's sang from the stage. All 6 boys stood tall dancing to the music that they were taught.

Urin amu munje eobseo seoro daehwaga pillyohae,

Neoga ijen eobseul georan saenggakhamyeon buranhaejyeo
Mak mwol kkeunheun saramcheoreom isanghaejyeo, Ugh,

Neoneun amu jalmot eobseo,
Geureonikka ije geuman hwa pureoyo 
Neo bakken eopdan mallya,

"They Look so good," A soft voice whispered into Syung Hun's Ear.

He nodded in agreement."Yep, I'm proud of them. I am sure Andy is too."

The girl nodded and leaned back in her chair and smiled.

Urin amu munje eobseo seoro daehwaga pillyohae 

Neoga ijen eobseul georan saenggakhamyeon buranhaejyeo
Mak mwol kkeunheun saramcheoreom isanghaejyeo

Neoneun amu jalmot eobseo, Ugh

Geureonikka ije geuman hwa pureoyo 
Neo bakken eopdan mallya,

 

Claps filled the room as Chunji finished up his last notes. The boys Joined hands and Bowed at the people before them.

"Thank you.. For attending our concert." Niel spoke softly into the microphone.

"We love New York Angels! New York is nice!" Ricky smiled.

Screams filled through the room as ricky made a heart gesture.

"But, Sadly Now it is time for us to go," L.Joe waved at the crowd of fangirls."But we will be back." He whispered into the mic.

"Bye everyoneeee!" They said in Unision as they walked off stage leaving screams behind.

"Is anyone else burning up?" Changjo said patting his forehead with a small towel."It feels like its 90 degrees in here."

"Just take of your shirt," Minsoo said reaching for the end of his shirt and pulling it off."You'll feel much better."

Jonghyun watched his hyung and shook his head."It's not safe, I think I will do fine with a nice cold bottle of water.. L.Joe Hyuunggg!" He said as he walked into another room.

Minsoo looked over at Niel who was scrolling through his phone emotionlessly, Niel Sighed. "You okay?" He patted his back.

“Yeah Hyung, I’m fine.” Niel assured forcing a smile on his face.“Just really… hungry!” He nodded quickly.

“Well let’s all go get something to eat, there has to be a good restaurants around here. I’ll go ask the others if they want something.” Minsoo said walking out of the room.

Niel sat down in the love seat sighing deeply.

Will she ever call..?

He thought to himself.

"Ah! And there he is! Just the boy we were looking for." A voice said.

Niel looked over to see Shun walking over to him with a girl at his side. She didn’t look young. She had to be a noona.

"Niel, This is your new manager, Yubin."

Yubin smiled holding out her hand for him to shake."It’s nice to meet you Niel, I look forward to working with you and the rest of the guys." She smiled sweetly.

"Oh, it’s nice to meet you too.." He answered uneasily shaking her hand. He looked over at Shun."Wait .. so does that mean Mani is fired…?"

"She left without a notice. It was the only choice I had to make." The hyung replied shrugging his shoulders.

"N-No! You don’t understand. Shes coming back she’s just- she’s.. she has a small problem!"

"Which is what?"

Niel froze."… I ..I.." He stuttered before letting out a sigh."I can’t tell you."

"And why not?"

"I think I should go-" Yubin interrupted gripping her clutch tightly as she bit her lip.

"Ani, Let me go introduce you to the others." Shun said shaking his head. He looked back over at Niel."I’ll get back to you another time." He said before turning away with Yubin. They both walked out leaving the sound of Yubin’s heels clicking to the floor echoing through out the room.

 


 

 


The great sound of loud music, The smell of sweat, and also the lovely sound of sneakers rubbing against the floor, all the wonderful things you could imagine. A room, preferably called the practice room. Located on the second floor of T.O.P media entertainment.

It was just them and their Shun : pointing out each mistake they made as they practiced for their comeback. 
Calling out things such as:

"Chunji, put more step into it."

"Niel, Sing louder."

"Ricky! For the last time stay behind changjo!"

And so on. Anything for the boys to look flawless for their next comeback. He was their savior.

"Neol bogo sipeo jamdo anwa nan," Niel lip synced as he led s who sung the next line after him.

"Soljikhi malhalge naneun neorang dan duri,"

"Achimbuteo achimkkaji dan duri, Eodi gaji mayo baby, Neon mariya baby areumdaun, Baby in my eyes," They all sung in unison as they closed up their dance.

Boy, if you didnt know perfect, you most likely havent seen these boys. All the members had a special feature to themselfs which made them unique in their own way, This is what made Teen Top.. Teen Top.

"Very good," Shun clapped."Alright, I guess you kids can have the rest of the day off."

All of the boys collapsed to the floor of excitement and relief.

"But! Tomorrow its right back to work. We have to start shooting for the mv. So work hard and no lolly gagging. We have to be the best out there. Got it?"

"Nae sunbaenim." They sang together.

One by one everyone started gathering their things to head back to the dorms.

Niel was the first to leave. He had slowly gathered his stuff and slung his bag over his shoulder and headed toward the doors and pushed them open making them hit against the wall hard.

"Is that fish alright?" Chunji said scratching his head in confusion.

"He’s been like that for the past few weeks." Byunghun said wiping his forehead with a small cloth.

"Think we should go ask him what’s up?" Chunji said looking over at him.

"Don’t bother him," Minsoo said out of no where while he appeared beside chunji."He and mani are having a hard time. Dont add more stress onto him, you might make him more upset."

"Eh, Alright. So hyung how about you treat us all to some dinner?" L.Joe questioned as they began to walk toward the exit.

"Do you have dinner money?"

"Well you see, I haven’t clearly got my pay check yet-"

"Then no dinner." Minsoo said cutting him off.

"Aww come on hyung we are hungry, we worked hard today we deserve it!" Ricky said following then while changjo did as well.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeaahh. I’ll think about it." Minsoo answered lastly before the door closed behind him.

"Yubin," Shun said tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Yes sir?" She said still looking at the stack of papers she had in her hand."If your asking about the plans for the place we are shooting at I already have it covered. Everything’s already there. The model should be her by noon, so I don’t know if you just want to wait and let the boys to shoot there individual parts or what so ever."

Shun stared at her in surprise."That wasn’t what I was going to ask but.. wow.. okay. But can you please go take Niel out for a drink or something? Dont keep him out to late just let him loosen up a bit. And please try to make him confess what’s wrong. He’s worrying me."

"But I still have to organize future schedules for our new upcoming boy group.."

"Worry about that tomorrow. Both of you take the rest of the day off. Just please do that for me? I don’t like seeing him like that."

She nodded slightly and exited the room.

"Niel," She called as she got outside. She walked over to the car where the boys where."Niel," She repeated.

"Yes?" Niel answered from the back seat.

She poked her head inside the car."Come with me, I want to hang out with you for a while. Is that fine with you?" She smiled.

"Uhm.. I don’t really feel to good right now noona. Can we do it another time?"

"I insist! We will just be going out for food and a possible drink."

Niel sighed and nodded slightly getting out the car.

 

 


"So," Yubin said looking down at her glass as she swirled the thin straw around in it."Tell me about yourself, Daniel."

I looked up at her and blinked endlessly."D-Daniel?"

"Yes, Oh wait.. You don’t mind me calling you that do you?" She looked up at me smiling.

I shook my head slowly."Ani.. it's fine." I nodded slightly."Uhm, I’m not that much of a exciting person.."

"Your attitude on stage says other wise."

I sighed learning against the bar counter."I'm not that Niel anymore at the moment."

"And why is that?"

"I just have alot going on." I stuck the end of the straw in my mouth and began to the alcohol into my mouth. I shivered a bit from the taste.

"Family problems? Work stressing you?" She tilted her head.

"No, Just relationships problems."

"Oh.. You and your girlfriend are having problems?"

I nodded sitting the glass down on the table while she took a sip of her drink.

"What exactly happened..?"

".. We had a big fight.. so she left the country."

"But why? Was it that bad she had to leave?" She said sounded confused while she moved her hair out of her face.

"Noona, If I could tell you exactly what it was, You'd want to leave the country to."

"So why can’t you?" She said fixing the hem of her dress.

"It’s complicated, and I haven’t really thought of how I was going to come out about it."

She sighed shrugging her shoulders."Then … lets not talk about it!" She said slamming her glass down on the counter. She looked over and smiled once again."Let’s just try to have a good time, that is what we are here for right?"

I nodded slightly."Nae.. well can you tell me about yourself instead?"

"Sure why not." She chuckled."What would you like to know?"

"What made you come to our company?"

"Originally, I wasn’t even looking to be a manager assistant. But my brother, Suggested that I take the job since I was looking for one anyways."

"Really? Who is your brother?"

She leaned her elbows against the counter."Jonghyun."

My eyes grew wide."R-Really?"

"Haha, Yes I know. Surprising right? He’s always helping me. He’s a good little brother."

"Wow.. you guys don’t even look alike.."

She laughed and shook her head."I look more like my mother while he gets my father’s features."

"Oh, that’s pretty interesting.." I said taking another sip of my drink."So what do you do in your free time?"

"I usually go to the gym,"

"Now I get it, you must like to work out just as much as maknae huh?" I said chuckling a bit.

"Welllll, I only go to tone, I don’t go for the muscles and all." She pleaded."I must keep a slim looking figure! Guys don’t like girls with big huge muscles!"

"Aigoo, you must know what all the guys like." I said looking down at my glass, playing with it a bit.

"Kind of," She giggled."Want some more to drink?"

I shook my head."Ani, I don’t drink much so I’m fine with just some soda." I nodded slightly.

She looked over at the bartender."Excuse me, Can I get another fill up and a soda please?" She asked politely raising her glass.

He nodded walking over to us and taking our glasses.

"So," She began as she looked back at me.

"So," I said mocking her smiling Slightly.

"Aww, look at you smiling already!" She said poking my side playfully.

"Aishh, noona!" I said chuckled jumping a bit.

"Thank you for coming out with me tonight though Niel."

"Your welcome noona.. it doesn’t hurt to hang out every once in a while I guess."

"You don’t go out anywhere?" She said looking over at me.

I shook my head slowly."Not really that type of person."

"Here you go." The bartender interrupted placing our drinks in front of us.

"Thank you." Yubin smiled at him as he walked away. She raised the drink up to and drunk some of it."Seems like something I’m going to have to bring out of you."

"Good luck noona." I smiled while nodding.

The rest of the night me and Yubin continued to talk until she had to many drinks, so we had to call it a night.

"Ahh!" She screamed loudly as she clinged onto me while we walked to her car."Oh my god, Niel!" She said stopping in her tracks before making me look at her.

"Yes?"

"We should race some body!" She said excitedly shaking me."You know like in the movies!"

I shook my head."Ani noona, We won’t be doing that. I don’t want to get a ticket."

She stared at me."… then I’ll drive!" She said searching for her purse."Oh no.. my purse is gone.." She said blankly."Niel someone stole my purse.." She paniced.

"No, No noona I have it." I said raising it up with my other arm.

"You took my purse? Why would you take my purse? Y-yah give me back my purse you theif!" She yelled as she began to hit me.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Yah! Noona!" I yelled stepping back."You told me to hold it for you!"

"I did?" She said stopping.

I nodded quickly.

She stood there for a second then looked around.

I sighed grabbing her arm and yanking her over to her car."I will drive okay?" I unlocked the door and put her in the passenger seat and hopped in the other side of the car.

"Aniii," She whined.

"Noona, where do you live? Can you remember at the moment?"

"Uhmm.. I live.." her words trailed off as she stared out the window.

"Noona-" I repeated.

"Uhm.. I forgot.."

I sighed tighting my grip on wheel."Do you remember any familiar buildings around it..?"

"I think…"She began to speak while scratching her head."I live near a gas station.."

"Noona there is millions of Gas stations all over korea! That doesn’t help at all!"

"It’s answered you why are you getting upset!?"

I sighed."Maybe you have it written down some where.." I said looking around.

"Ohh! I know!" She pointed toward the gps."Talk to the lady she knows where I live!"

"You mean the gps-"

"No her names not gps,Why are you calling her out of her name?" She questioned looking over at me.

"No that’s called a gps, they just put a voice of a lady inside of it so you can physically hear where she’s telling you to go."

"They trapped a lady inside if it? Oh my god Niel we have to help her get out!"

I chuckled a bit at her respond."Ani noona she likes it in there.."

"Really? Does she stay in there alone?"

"I guess," I said pressing random buttons on it. "Aha, I think I found it.." I said while trying to read the words that were displayed on the screen."You said you live near a gas station.. alright I think this is it."

"It has pretty green and red lights at night." She giggled.

"Seven Eleven." I nodded.

 

 

"Okay noona.. I’m going to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow alright?" I said standing in the door way of her bedroom.

"Your leaving..? Oh please don’t leave Niel.." She whined hanging off the edge of her bed."I'll get lonely.."

"I have to get back to the dorms noona.. Its late.." I said sticking my hands in my pants pocket.

"Then stay! It will be okay! It won’t hurt! I don’t want to be alone!" She pleaded sitting up.

I sighed deeply."Okay.."

"Yay!" She said excitedly.

"I’ll just sleep on the couch.. Jaljayo."

"Jaljayo." She said tossing the blankets over her head.

I walked back down the hallway into the living room and layed down on the couch.

I stared up at the ceiling.

I’m not letting noona drink anymore.