Ch. 19

Fighting For Love

"Do you honestly really want to bake?" Niel said looking over at me as he held my hand swinging it.

I nodded.

"Do you even know how to make a cake?" He continued.

"Of course I do! Making cake is like the easiest thing in the book!"

"Really? Then what is the first thing you do?"

"You get a bowl and put all purpose flower in it!"

"Aaaannnt- wrong." He chuckled."You have to preheat the oven!"

"No you don’t!"

"Babe, you always preheat the oven, so you don’t have to wait. When you wanna take a hot shower do you get in the shower and turn it on  cold and wait for it to get hot?"

"Well- no.."

"And that’s why you preheat a oven smart one."

I pouted and punched his arm lightly.”So no baking?”

"We are a cute couple already we don’t need any of that stuff!"

"Aw" I smiled. I looked around at the empty park we were walking in."You know Niel," I began to say as I hug his arm and lean my head on his  shoulder."Your a bit weird, but I like it. Most people think your a bit outrageous when your with your group mates. But- not to me! It’s cute."

"You think so?" He said looking down at me and chuckling a bit. He looked up and smiled."Aw thanks babe,"

"Your welcome." I smiled before getting a sharp pain in my stomach."Ow!"

"Are you okay? What’s wrong?" He said looking back at me concerned.

"It’s no-move! Move!" I screamed pushing him out of the way and running over to the bushes. Vomit started flowing out of my mouth.

"J-Jagi?"

I reached into my purse and grabbed a tissue to wipe my face. I threw it in the trash can near by and popped a mint in my mouth."If I were you I wouldn’t kiss me for the next two days .." I said slowly as Niel walked up to me.

"Is it what you ate earlier? Maybe that might have upset your stomach. We should probably go back to your place." He quickly grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

"Ani! Ani! I’m okay! It’s just some vomit it won’t hurt me!"

"How do you feel?"

I stood there for a moment and bit my lip."I mean- it still doesn’t feel good but I’m okay! This is supposed to be the time we do stuff together so lets!"

Niel shook his head vigorously."No,no,no,no,no. Back to your place." He sighed and started pulling me again.

"Your so hardheaded sometimes.."

"I’m only doing this for your health baby."

I groaned and rolled my eyes."When will he ever listen." I said under my breathe.

"Did you say something honey?" He looked back at me. I shook my head and smiled."Okay." He said with a unsure voice and looked ahead before stopping and making me run into him.

"Ow-" I said rubbing my head.

"Oppa! Niel Oppa!" I heard a small crowd chanting.

"O-Oh, Hello." Niel said in his sweet voice and bowed at the fans before us.

Not fans again.

"Niel Oppa can I take a picture with you?" One girl said excitedly.

He looked back at me with a questioning look."Go head, It won’t take long." I smiled."They are your fans."

He nodded and slowly walked towards them. I sighed and pushed the flowing strands of hair out my face and walked over to one of the park benches and sat on it.

I watched Niel talk with his fans for a few. Taking pictures, videos, and other things. I was kind of getting jealous. I mean I understand those are his fans but, I’m not really the type to share. I don’t really like seeing him hug other girls. I guess I’m really that selfish.

"Okay angels. I must go now, my girlfriend is not feeling well and I want her to lay down as soon as possible! Thank you for stopping by." Niel said Bowing again and slowly stepping away from them.

"Oppa that’s really your girlfriend?!" One exclaimed. Niel nodded."Yah! She’s really pretty!"

I quickly looked up at her in surprise.

Me … Pretty…?

"Nae she really is." Niel smiled then look at me."Come on Jagi, up up!"

I quickly stood up and walked over to him as he waved to his fans and we started to walk away.

 

"Want it this way, or this way?" Niel asked adjusting the pillow behind my back for me.

"I-it doesn’t matter Niel," I chuckled a little."The pillows fine."

He nodded and smiled."Does baby need anything else?"

"Uhm.." I bit my lip."Yes. And I’ll-" I quickly got out of bed and ran toward the bathroom door slamming it open. I lifted up the toilet lid and started to vomit again.

Niel sighed and crosses his arms.

"Ugh." I said lifting my head and ripping a piece of the toilet paper to wipe my mouth.

"You must be really sick .." Niel said leaning up against the door way.

"I-I don’t understand why this would be happening." Stood up and grabbed my tooth brush."I just started happening out of the random .. And  to be honest .. I really don’t think it was that food."

"Well what else would it be besides the food? Had you ate that chocolate yet?"

Shaking my head I put toothpaste on it and running it under water."No.. Niel.. I am really tired.." I rubbed my head and sat the toothbrush down.

 

"Go lay down." He moved out the way as I passed by him. He turned the water off then turned off the bathroom light.

 

I got in bed and threw the covers over me and snuggled on of the pillows." I'm so sleepy." I yawned.

 

"Go to sleep pabo." Niel said patting my head as he got in on the other side of the bed,"Maybe you will feel better once you wake up. Yah..  Wheres the tv remote?" He said looking around then looking back at me as I was fast to sleep." .. Sleep well."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a couple of weeks since me and Niel had hung out. He's been busy practicing and I have been busy doing stuff in the office. I really miss seeing him, I often feel lonely here in this room.

 

"Someone seem's a bit lonely." Myungdae said leaning against the door frame. I looked up at him and smiled a little then looked back at the cup of hot chocolate that I had been stirring with a straw and continued to do so.

 

"Oh, Hi."

 

"I think its pretty chilled now, No need to stir." He smiled crossing his arms.

 

I sighed heavily. "What do you need Myungdae?"

 

"Well I came to check on you, But I also came to say your mother's on line one."

 

I looked over at the phone."Thanks.." I reached over and picked it up. Myungdae nodded and turned around and walked out the door."Hello?"

 

     "Ahh Hello, Hello!" My mother sang from the other line.


"Ohhh! Hi omma! It's been such a long time since we talked,"

 

     "Yes, I know you are busy. So I decided one of these days that I'd call you and see how you are."

 

"Ah, Well mother you can call me anytime. No matter if I am busy or not, I must make time for the queen." I smiled.

 

     "Aw sweet daughter. So! How have you been~ Hows things going with Niel!? Get a raise yet?! Aish, Where is chunji with my banana bread!" She said in a demanding voice.

 

"Aish, Mama one at a time! Well, I have been feeling pretty sick a bit. Getting really bad headaches now and then. Maybe a few stomach  sicknesses." I looked up at the door way." And my s have been really sore for some reason." I whispered into the phone.

 

     "Your just growing up honey. It's nothing serious. Just take care of yourself, Maybe take a day off of work?"

 

"I wish I could mom," I took a siip of my hot chocolate."But, The boys are working on promotions, and the new girl group thats debuting, I  have to set up scedules for them. It's just so much I have to do- No time to rest.."

 

       "Well like I said take care of yourself okay!?"

"Alright, Mama, How about this friday we have lunch on my lunch break? Maybe even Niel can come alone and you guys can finally meet again."

 

      "Sure, Ah He's probably so grown up by now. Oh my poor heart his mother must be proud of him!"

 

"I bet she is to. But mother I must go no- I have to get these papers down to Syunghun."

 

      "Aw~ Okay sweetie, I will see you friday. Take care, I love you."

 

"I love you too mama! Bye!" I quickly set the phone back on the hook then gathered the papers that where sitting infront of me and stood up. I walked out the room and looked over at Myungdae as I headed over to the elevator."Myungdae, Is Syunghun in his office?"

 

"Nope, He's down in the practice room."

 

I nodded and pressed the second floor button.

 

"You know Mani .... You look ... Fa- .. I mean, Bloated.."

 

I looked down at myself and back at him." ... I guess I should lay off on the fudge .."

 

"Yes." He nodded slowly.

 

I laughed nervously and quickly stepped into the elevator and pressed the elevator door button to close.

 

Do I really look fat? I mean I only had a few  fudge brownies this pass few days. I'll just exersice it off! That always works!

 

A dinging sound came from the elevator indicating that I arrived at the second floor. I walked out and made my way down the hall till I came up to two huge doors with a sign that read "Practice room." I pushed open the doors and walked into see the boys working on a chreography. I smiled and clapped. They stopped and looked over at me. 

 

"Noona!! Mani noona!" Ricky waved."Annyeonghaseyo!" He bowed. So did the rest of the boys.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~"  I bowed back. I looked over at Niel and waved, He waved back."Do you guys know where Syunghun is?" I questioned looking arond the room.

 

"He went to handle some business with some clients.. What do you need Mani?" Jenny said walking up to me. She's a new choreographer  Syunghun hired for the boys. She's very tomboyish but I here shes the best choroegrapher by far.

 

"Oh, I wanted to give him these new schedules I just made.. " I pushed the papers out toward her.

 

"Ah, Okay. Thank you." She nodded and smiled."Pali, Get out of here, Or you will distract Niel." She winked and turned away.

 

I looked over at Niel and then turned away toward the doors.

 

"No hug!? No kiss!?" I heard him whine. 

 

I giggled and looked back at him and rested my hands on the door handle."You will be fine, Bye." I smiled and pushed the doors open and walked out.

 

[NO POV]

 

"Shes so mean to me." Niel said as he scratched his head.

 

"Thats what girlfriends are put on the earth for saeng." Minsoo said patting his back. "But.. Has she gained weight..?"

 

Niel quickly looked at him with a hurt expression. "Hyung! She is not fat! Even if she was she's perfect.

 

"Okay-Okay, I was just wondering because she looks a bit different."

 

"Hmph." Niel crossed his arms and pouted.

 

"Alright boys, Enough with the chit chat lets get back to work." Jenny said clapping her hands and walking to the center of the room.