Ch. 9

Fighting For Love

Niel slid the key into the door then ripped it out. He opened the door and held it so I could get pass.

Once I got into the actual room everything was all beach-like and stuff. Aqua blue and white bed layouts and covers. A television hanging from the wall and a little love seat that was all furry and white sitting in front of it, A small coffee table was accompanying it.
We had a small little kitchen to, Also a bathroom. And the perfect thing I like about it right now is the huge window view of the ocean.

"Wow." I say surprisingly and look around the room. I let go of my suitcase and put Jiwoo down on the ground. She starts to wonder off sniffing at stuff."Isn’t it pretty Niel?" I say looking back at him as he comes up beside me.

"Nae," He nods."I think we did a pretty good job at picking a hotel. Though they didn’t have any of this in the pictures."

"Well at least it’s better." I push my suitcase over to the wall and sit down on my bed. I call the one closets to the window."I know you don’t like sunshine when you wake up, So I will take this bed."

"Oh and I know you’re afraid of darkness, So I will take that one." He smiles at me then pushes his stuff up against the bed."I can’t believe you could bring you’re dog, I could of brought Kkang." He looked over at Jiwoo who was trying to reach for something off the coffee table.
"You’re dog is so cute .."

I pull out my phone and put in my pass lock."Yeah, She's alright."

I was supposed to text my mom a hour ago. Can’t believe I forgot, I can’t believe she hasn’t blown up my phone either.

"Well, We are finally in Hawaii, We don’t have to do any work till tomorrow, We should all get out and look around." Niel suggests.

"Yeah," I finish typing and then shove my phone back in my pocket."I actually wanna go check out the beach." I call Jiwoo over and lock her up in her kennel.

"You’re going to go dressed like that?"

"Not unless you guys actually wanna play in the water or something."

He nodded and headed for the door."I'll go ask the others, If they don’t want to .. I will just come with you." He opened the door then closed it behind him.

I get up and pull my suitcase into the bed. I zip it open and reach for my bathing suit and head for the bathroom.

[ NIEL’S POV ]

"Hey guys, Wanna go down to the beach?" I say walking into the lounge.

"Beach? That sounds tiring.." Minsoo says closing his eyes and leaning his head back on the head of the chair he was sitting in.

"Well Mani suggested it. And she really wants to go, so I wanted to see if you guys wanted to go."

"No I wanna go sleep!" ricky pouted.

"Yeah I’ll stay in to." Changjo got up."I will go check out the tv." He walked away. Soon everyone started leaving one by one.

L.Joe patted my back and winked."I think you need to be alone with mani anyways. But remember what I said okay?"

I froze for a moment then nodded."Let her chase me!"

"Yeah that’s it." He smiled and walked off.

Why do I have to be alone with her? What does he mean ..

[ MANI’S POV ]

I hear someone knocking on the door."Mani it’s just you and me."

"Yah those lazy pabos!" I say tying my bathing suit top tightly.

"Well I will just change out here .. don’t come out yet.."

"Okay." I grab my shorts off the counter and slip my leg into it one by one.

Again I’m alone with Niel. Why do I have to keep being alone with him. Yes I said I’d room with him. But that’s the only thing I want to do. How am I supposed to hide my feelings if he keeps getting more attractive to me. It’s hard!

I grab a scrunchy and throw my hair into a messy bun.

"Niel are you done? I’m done."

 He doesn’t answer for a few seconds.

"Daniel!" I scream.

"Huh? Nae Nae I’m done!"He screamed back.

I unlock the door and open it. I look over and see him tapping in his phone."Yah.." He growls.

"What’s wrong?" I say walking up to him.

He looks up and quickly looks away."You’re going l-l-like that?"

"What I have shorts on.."

"W-what about a shirt?"

"Well .. I’m gonna take it off anyways and then get it wet when I put it back on .." I say innocently.

He slowly looks back at me, He’s blushing.

I smile a little and grab a towel from a basket and handed it to him. I grab another for me and rap it around my body."Let’s go."

I forget how much I loved the beach. Getting sand in my feet, being dumped in the water, Occasionally swallowing the water and accident and choking, Seeing fish, And just having fun. That’s all me and Niel did for probably about a few hours until I got pissed off at him. While I’m typically trying to get his attention, He’s off talking to this girl and flirting with her. Who does he think he is! He’s mi-Nevermind.

It was getting dark after a while so we decided to sit down and watch the sunset. We hadn’t spoke to each other for about forty minutes. We just sitting here.

"Did you like her." I said killing the silence. 

I see him look at me out the corner of my eye.

"Nugu?"

"The girl you were talking to earlier." I pick up a small stick and start digging it into the sand. He was speechless."It’s okay." I speak again. I jab the stick in one more time till it breaks in half. I stand up and dust myself off."Take me back to the hotel."

He looked at me and didn’t move."You aren’t mad are you?"

"Take me, To, The hotel."

"Answer me."

"Ahn Daniel, Take me to the hotel!" I yell my loudest.

He shook his head."No, You’re gonna stay here and answer me,"

"Fine I will take myself back then! I don’t need you! I know how to defend for myself!" I start walking away.

"No you don’t, Come back,"

I don’t respond, I just keep walking.

"Mani, Hajima."

I stop."I will answer you if you take me back to the hotel." I say coldly.

"Ani," He says getting up."Why are you upset?" He stood In front of me. I don’t look at him."Mani." He teases while poking my cheek.

"Why are you going around flirting with other girls."

"What? Why do you care?"

"I’m going back inside, you can stay out here if you want. I don’t care." I brush past him and walk away.

I’m not a person to share. Niel is mine, I don’t want him going around talking or touching other girls, Let alone look at them. 

I sighed and moved the hair out my face and looked back. 

Yah, what am I doing?

 I turn my body around all the way.

"Niel" I yell. He slowly turns around and looks back at me. I clench my arms around my sides."I.. I … I love you."