Ch. 11

Fighting For Love

"Annyeong, angels." Niel smiled and waved into the camera."We will leave for South korea tomorrow! We just finished our Hawaii vacation! Oppa is sorry that he did not upload any pictures on twitter, But I promise once we get back in korea I will take a lovely selca for you guys. Also, Greet Teen Top at the airport okay?" 

"Niel, Hurry." I say moving the blanket from over my face. He nodded and looked back over at the camera.

"Sorry, angels. I forgot to mention, I am the last to record a video message so .. I am recording a little late.. It is almost midnight here. My Jagiya is calling me to bed, I must go now! Where ever you are, I hope you have a good night or day! I hope you ate well or will eat well! Do not skip a me-"

"Nieeel." I whined. He chuckled a little.

"Don't skip a meal! Alright, Jaljayo!" He pressed the red button on the top of the camera and sat it down."Sorry Jagiya, You know I have to say something to the angels before I sleep .." He said walking over to my bed and getting in to lay beside me.

"Yeah I know, but your sleep is important. So sleep!" I pat his head and shift my weight to face the other direction.

"Fine." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung.. I'm tired.." Ricky whined leaning his head on L.Joe's shoulder and closing his eyes."I wanna go lay in my bed.."

"You mean your pig stall?" He said smirking.

"Thats not funny.." 

"Don't worry y, we will be home soon." L.Joe patted his head.

"Hyung-ah,"

"Yes Ricky,"

Ricky rapped his arms around him."Hug me I'm cold!"

L.Joe sighed and slowly rapped his arms around him. I turned around and giggled in my seat.

"Whats so funny?" Niel said looking over at me.

"Piggy is turtoring Chicken Joe,"

He looked back at Ricky clinging himself to L Joe. He shook his head and faced the right way in his seat."Poor hyung, Can't even get peace."

"Maybe you should go sit next to him, Let him bug you!"

"Er, No thank you. I wanna be near my Jagiya." He smiled and and turned my chin to kiss me.

"Yah! Stop making out infront of me!" Chunji scolded while kicking Niel's seat.

Niel pulled back at him and stuck his tongue out."Your jealous!"

"Whatever Niel, Don't bother me. I am trying to go to sleep." Chunji said fixing his blanket to cover his whole body.

"Chanhee oppa," I say in a cute voice."Stay awake!"

"Mami, Hajima, I want to sleep."

"Fine! Meanie! Your just like Minsoo! Should I call you Meanji? Meansoo and Meanji!"

He smiled and closed his eyes.

"Come on Jagi, We should probably get some rest to. This is going to be a long flight."

I pouted and turned around in my chair

 

 

 

When we finally arrived back in South Korea I was happy to be at home. Thanks to Niel there were loads of fans stood out there making it hard for us to get through the airport. May I add that there were reporters to?

"Niel oppa!"

"Oh my god Chunji looks so handsome!"

"C.A.P Take off your shirt!"

"Nyah! Lee Byung Hun!"

"Changjo! The y maknae!"

"Oh my! Look at cutie pie Ricky!"

The fans yelled on and on. I was really starting to get annoyed. Niel looked back and quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him. He probably didn't want any of the fans to grab a hold of me.

"Yah! Who's that girl Niel Oppa's with!"

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"If it is I will kill her!"

I clinged onto the side of Niel's arm."Niel-" I said looking up at him almost pouting.

"Don't worry its going to be okay, Don't mind them .." He said smiling and pushing me infront of him.

 

 

 

 

 

The guys let me spend the night at there dorm since I was to tired to drive home. 

"Babe, You can take my bed if you want. I will just sleep out here." Niel said resting his hands on my shoulder.

"Ah, No. Its unhealthy to sleep on a couch.."

"But .. Weren't you going to sleep on here?"

I laughed and shook my head."No, I was going to kick L.Joe out of his bed."

"Oh .. No! You sleep with me! We can share a bed!

"If you really want to .. Don't try anything funny. Got It Ahn Daniel?"

He nodded and smiled."Don't worry Hun, I'm a innocent boy."

"Yeah right," I said looking back at the television and petting Jiwoo's head.

"Well, I am going to go unpack .. and make another video message. Make yourself feel at home." He patted my head and walked away.

 

 

Ever since we got back in Seoul, Niel has been taking me on dates like crazy. I'm wondering why he's doing it when he knows he has to disguise himself everytime and to me its kind of not worth it. Who could get past those thick lips?

"Niel," I said putting a celery stick in my mouth and chewing on it."Its not worth it."

"For the last time stop calling me Niel! My name is philip!" He whispered. 

"Your name isn't philip! Its Daniel! And Daniel, Doesn't dress like this!" I said pointing to his long fluffly jacket and his face mask."People are probably wondering why you have that mask on your face while you are eating!"

"Do you want me to get caught?"

I shook my head."No .. But Niel please .. Just take it off .."

He sighed and looked around at the different faces of young and old people sitting at the tables near us and slowly started taking off his costume. First the jacket, then the sunglasses, then the hat, And finally the face mask.

I smiled and reached to hold his hand from across the table."See, Know one has even noticed."

"Yet.." He groans.

"Come on, I'm full. Lets get out of here." I say standing up and pulling him with me. As we come of to the exit I start to hear people screaming. I don't get a chance to look back because Niel is pushing me forward saying 'Go,Go!"

"Hurry! Get in the car!" He says pushing me toward my car while he runs to the drivers seat. 

"Okay! Okay!" I say getting in and closing then locking the door. He does so as well then pulls off.

"See why I needed the disguise?" He said biting his lip with his eyes locked on the road.

"Well I was going to make us leave anyways! Plus I didn't think it would happen so fast.."

"Mani, There was a cafe filled with teenage girls. What do you exspect?"

"Exo..?" I said laughing a little.

He sighed."Thats it, We can't go on dates, I can't risk this anymore."

"It was your idea smart one!" I said hitting the back of his head.

"Ow! Driving here! You wanna crash?" He said rubbing the back of his head with his free hand.

"No but you deserved that!"

He sighed and slowly shook his head.

"Lets just go chill at my house." I said smiling.

"O-Okay.." He said looking over at me."Why are you smiling..?"

"Nothing." I say looking out the window.

"Okay .."