ch. 18

Fighting For Love

 I pushed through the office doors sighing loudly. Myungdae quickly looked up at me."Oh, You seem even more upset in person. Please do not have a depression attack in the middle of work hours." 

"Quit playing." I slammed my body down in the chair infront of his desk. I glanced up at the the boquet of flowers on the edge of the desk."Ohh, Geraniums!" 

"Hm?" He glanced over at them."Ah, You mean these?" He grabbed them and placed them right infront of me."A little someone dropped these off for you,"

Aish Niellie.

"There so beautiful.. These are my favorite flowers," I pulled it onto my lap as I played with the pedal's of the white colored ones."These ones are my most favorite.. I wonder how he knew about these. I don't tell anyone about my favorites, I usually just go with roses."

"Isn't a boyfriend supposed to know about what his lady likes?"

"Well still, He must have been stalking me..?" I chuckled a little."Ani, Niel wouldn't do such a thing."

Myungdae pulled a box from all the floor along with a small pink envelope."These also came with the gift."

I took them out of his hands and looked at them. I sat the flowers down on my lap and sat the box down on the coffee table next to me and started to rip open the envelope. Inside was pink paper along with a card."Wah..?" I pulled out the card and looked at it. It was a golden painted credit card."What do I need a credit card for?" 

"Now you don't have to lug around money! If you don't want it, I mean I could put it to good use." He smirked looking down as he played with the stack of papers.

"Ew.. Just ew."

"You poor innocent girl."

"Anyways.." I pulled out the paper.

Annyeonghaseyo Baby~
I hope you enjoy the flowers and the necklace. It took me hours trying to figure out which one to get so I hope you really like it!
Your probably wondering what this is for right? Well Syung Hun says we will be working hard soon, and I want to be able to spend a little time with you before 
I start working and you start working to put shcedules and lots of other things up for Teen Top.. Plus, I know how bad you hate going on dates.. Having to hide.
So this time. I don't care! We should be able to go on a date without having to hide! We should be able to hold hands in public! We should be able to hug in public! We should be able to kiss in public..? Wahh your getting the idea of what I'm saying right babe? Kekeke Anyways. Like I said I want to spend time with you, I know we were supposed to be working hard long long ago~ keke I guess we stall since we had to push the comeback back. BUT! WE SHALL HURRY! BEFORE ITS TO LATE! Because even after the song recording, The making of the music video, The dance practices. We will still have to do promotions after that. Yeahhh we will be near each other. But you will be to busy managing people, making sure everything runs great, and I will be to busy.. Er, Ofcourse.. Being Niel! But again lets hurry! I will pick you up around 12~ And we can go get lunch if your hungry, I will try not to eat yet haha. Well.. I will stop before this becomes a page long letter..  Pai~ 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    -Niel

 

I smiled and shoved the paper back in the envelope and looked up at the box and picked it up along with the flowers."What time is it?"

"Ehm," He glared down at his wrist watch."11:58."

"Ah! I didn't realize it was so close! Well I have to go." I hurried back out the office doors and headed down the hall to my office. Once I opened the door Niel was sitting in my chair spinning around in it with his head resting on the back of it singing. We he noticed me he slowly stopped and smiled.

"Your here!"

I giggled a little."Yes I am here, What were you doing?You looked like a little child waiting for his mama."

He stood up and fixed his shirt."Then I guess in this scenario you are mama Ahn? Haha."

"Aniya! I'm not as beautiful as her. But," I sat the gifts down on my desk."Thank you for the gifts,"

He nodded and smiled."Your welcome! Now, We should really go get something to eat. I'm hungry, and I know deep down inside my princess is hungry, and we shall not starve!" He slammed his hands down on the desk which made me jump a little.

"Yeah I can tell you are, You get a little upset when you hungry," I grabbed his arms and guided him around the table and snatched my bag from off the chair."Lets go,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And then she tried to make it seem like I'm not important to you or something! What kind of girl does she take me for!? Do I just look like some idiot you picked up off the side of the road! Ugh the nerve of some people!" I said shoving a straw in my mouth and sighing."I just wish some people could think before they say! Don't you think so Niellie?"

"Huh?" He said looking over at me cluelessly.

"Were you even listening to a word I just said..?"

He looked around and bit his lip and slowly nodded.

"Niel.." I said crossing my arms and tilting my head.

"Sorry Hun, .. But that guy over there has been staring at you the moment we walked in here and I am trying to figure out if he's got a staring problem or if he's attracted to the same ." He said staring off in another direction.

I followed his eye site to see a Guy a few tables away from us sitting with a few other dudes. He wasn't looking at me but two of his friends turned around and noticed. I quickly turned around and took another sip of my drink."Stop staring at them!"

"Bu-"

I cut him off by shoving a grape in his mouth."No, Staring. Its rude."

He quickly swallowed it."He stared first!" He hissed.

"Ahn Daniel, Listen to me."

He sighed and stuck another fruit in his mouth.

"Good boy," I smiled."Now.. where are you taking me after this?"

"I was thinking we could go to this shop I used to go to when I was younger, They had lots of jewelry there, I would buy one for my mother when ever it were her birthday."

"Oh-Oh-Oh Niel! I got a idea! Aish This would be great." I said smiling and clapping my hands together."We shoud bake together!"

"Bake?"

"Yes! I saw these couples on tv bake together! it was so adorable and sweet!" I started to fan my eyes.

"Your not about to cry about it.. are you?" He pushed me a tissue.

"No, No, Its just to much to take in. But can we do it!? Please!?"

He nodded and smiled.".. as long as you don't cry."

I gave him a thumbs up and stuck a strawberry in my mouth.

"Yah, Come sit on this side with me.."

I nodded and pushed my food to his side and scooted out of the booth and sat next to him. He pulled me close to him and rapped his arm around me as he rested his head on my shoulder."I love you," He smiled.

"Ahh, I haven't heard that directly in a while, I love you too."

"Come one, Pali eat. So we can get out of here. We have a busy afternoon."

"Okay, Okay."