Ch. 8

Fighting For Love

 [ NIEL’S POV ]

I bit my lip emotionlessly and stuffed my clothes into my suitcase. I’m pretty sure I have everything, I hope.

"Niel, let me borrow you’re second phone charger?" Byung Hun asked coming up beside me.

"I don’t know where I had it last I have to look for it."

"Ahh, okay, I’ll just ask Minsoo for his."

"No, I told you I have It, I just have to find it." I said glaring over at him.

"Okay,okay." He said backing off a little.

The conversation died down for a few till he kept staring at me with a confused face while I stuffed more things into my suitcase.

"Yes Hyung ..?"

"Are you okay?"

"What?"

"You seem depressed. Who did it?"

I looked over at him and shook my head."Just a girl."

"Ahhh, Falling in love again I see?" He smirked.

"Well it’s kind of hard when the girl friend-zones you."

"Who is this girl we are talking about?"

I looked around the room and shook my head."Ehh, forget about it, It’s nothing."

"No come on, I wanna know."

"It’s .. It’s Mani."

"Aigoo, How can she friend zone you when she clearly wants you."

"What makes you think that." I start zipping up my suitcase.

"She can’t act normal around you. How does she react when she’s around you?"

"Mollah .. She’s either yelling at me for no reason and then getting skittish when ever I look or talk to her. She was even that way when she friend zoned me."

"She wants you Niel. Give her time to except her feelings. A girl wouldn’t act like that around a guy if she didn’t like him. I’ve been in you’re place  before."

"She’s gonna become my ex girlfriend? Again!?"

"No Niel thats not what I meant! The main thing to know here is she wants you. Give her some space. Talk to her every once in a while, don’t chase  after her, Let her chase you. You don’t have to follow her around like a little puppy. If she notices you aren’t following her lead she will open her  eyes and realize she needs to get her head in the game before you lose interest."

"But I can’t lose interest in her .."

"It’s just a example! But do you get what I am saying?"

I nodded."Yes hyung."

"So what are we gonna do?"

"Let her chase me,"

He patted my back."Good job, Good luck Dongsaeng." He headed for the door.

"Wait Hyung I have to give you the charger!"

"Oh yeah,"

L.Joe hyung has experience, so I will do what he says. Let her be the little puppy, Not you.

I walked over to my closet and pulled a black cord off the top self and tossed it to him.

"Thanks." He smilee.

"No problem." 

[MANI’S POV]

I pulled my suitcase off the couch and sat it near the door where the rest of my things that I was taking with me were. 

"I think I have everything .." I said putting my hand on my hip and tapped my finger lightly on my bottom lip.

I packed lots of shorts, a few jeans, T-shirts, Jackets, Shoes, Bra’s, , All the personal stuff for hygiene, my medication, And some of Jiwoo’s doggie belongings.

"Well looks like I’m done."

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket."Ah, Mom.” I read the message.

                                     From: ♡Umma♡

                                           To: Mami

Mami are you packing now? Aigoo, My sweet sweet baby be careful okay? Stay with you’re boyfriend Niel okay? I love you~~

I stare at my phone for a moment and bite my lip.

                                         To: ♡Umma♡

                                         From: Mami

I already finished packing mother. And Uhm Niel? Lol … He is not my boyfriend mother .. We are just friends. Don’t worry I will stay near Chunji oppa, You remember him right? love you too Mama~

                                     From: ♡Umma♡

                                          To: Mami

Ohh, Yes! Lee Chan Hee!? Oh Ofcourse! He is a sweet boy, Yes stay with him! Alright, I have to go cook dinner now, Again be safe. Bye~

I smile and shove my phone back in my pocket. 

 

 

 

 

I squeeze Jiwoo tight in my arms as she slowly falls asleep. I’m so glad I get to take her along. Now that I look at it, She might actually not be a bad dog like I thought she would be.

Chunji scoops down to my level and stares at her while she’s sleeping. He raises his hand up to her face.

"Oppa I swear if you do it you won’t have a hand at all."

"What! If I can’t sleep she can’t sleep!"

"She’s a puppy let her rest! You’re a full grown man get over it!"

He crossed his arms and pouted. I look over at Niel who is getting his pictures taking but is obviously paying no mind to it. He’s to busy talking to Minsoo about something. 

N.A.P, Cool.

Chunji traces my eye sight.”Ahh spying on Niel huh?”

I look quickly Look over at him and shake my head.” No no!”

"Why don’t you go into there conversation?"

"Because that’s disrespectful!"

"I’m pretty sure Minsoo hyung won’t mind."

"Ani, I won’t do it." I bit my lip nervously and studied Niel.

Why does he have to be so cute?

"You like him don’t you?" Chunji said teasingly while pushing me lightly.

I didn’t respond and just kept watching him.

Why do I like him so much? He clearly confesses to me and I just say no like a retard. I know I want to be his angel, Why won’t I let him do it?

"Why are you just standing here, You clearly want him when you friend zone him. Who does that. Are you trying to ?"

"A-ani .. I just didn’t know how to react to his confession .."

"Mani, Listen. After you left. Niel cried for atleast months, We had to delay many comebacks and promotions because he wouldn’t get over you. What I’m trying to say is you are that boy’s world. He wants you to be his and you keep pushing you’re self away from him. How are you going to be in love with someone if you keep distant from them?"

I sighed and gulped."I don’t know .. I just freaked out at the moment. I will think about it. Just not right now."

"Okay then, But do it soon."

I nodded.

Ricky walks up to me and chunji, He motions the others to come up as well. When Niel does, he stands right next to me. I feel myself blush inside a little.

"Okay Guys, We have about five hotel rooms. So we will have to be in pairs while one person gets there own room."

Everyone nods in agreement. 

I get the single room right?

"Chanhee and Byungie will share a room. Me and Maknae will share a room. And Minsoo and Niel will share a room. And Mani gets the single  room."

YESSS- NOOOO!

"I want to share with someone." I speak up nervously. Everyone else is silent.

"Well who do you want to share a room with?" Ricky questions.

I look over at cap oppa."Minsoo," I start, I’m hesitant.

"Me?" He says confusingly. Everyone looks at me.

"N-No Minsoo," I say again."I want .. I want to room with Niel."

Everyone Lets out teasing 'Ohh‘s' like kindergartners.

I feel the blush filing into my cheeks. 

"Terminal 123 now departing." The over-com speaks through out the building.

"Well that’s us guys. To Hawaii!" Ricky screams.

"To Hawaii!" The rest of his group mates chant.

 

 

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes. Still stuck on the plane.I don’t know how long we have been on this plane, It feels like forever. I look over and see L.Joe playing with Jiwoo. she’s in his lap while he and her tug a short tied rope back and forth. To the other side of me, Changjo’s got his head on my shoulder sleeping.

I slowly move my arm  around him and ruffle his hair slowly and lean my head on his.

"We are almost there, The Pilot says we might land in 2 hours." L.Joe says looking over at me.

I nod drunkenly. "Where is chanhee?"

"He went to go sit next to Niel, He wanted to trade places."

I nod again."Ohh,"

"Mani," He starts."How do you feel about Niel?"

"What do you mean?"

"What are you’re feelings toward him."

I slowly close my eyes and respond in a tired tone and yawn."I love him." I yawn again and move my body more to get comfortable.

"Really?" He says loudly.

I don’t respond. I’m to sleepy to respond. I’m to sleepy to hear, look, watch, taste. All I want is to sleep, And soon I’m back off Into dream land.