Chapter Two

This love is just your crazy obsession

L. joe brought the two of you to the mall, as you both walked around, you saw Sanrio/Disney store up ahead.

"Oppa! Let's go there!!" you exclaimed, and ran towards the store showing your childish side. Chuckling, L. Joe walked towards the Sanrio store seeing you wear a Minnie Mouse headband. 

"Oppa! Don't I look cute?" you asked with a cute voice. "Here's a Mickey Mouse one!" you said as put the headband on L. Joe. Dumbfounded, L. Joe stood there with blinking eyes. 

"Oppa, you look cute." you said while bringing out your Polaroid camera. "Let's take a quick picture" you said while giggling at him.

"1..2..3!" before you could say three, L. Joe quickly gave you a peck on the cheek before you took the picture.

You both explored the Sanrio/Disney store together, hand in hand. You heard murmurs from people, "Aish- they look so cute together!","What a handsome boy!", "Aw, that girl is so lucky to be with him!" you smiled as you walked passed them. You didn't see anything appealing except for the couple headbands. Quickly paying for the items, you saw L. Joe waiting outside leaning against the ledge, admiring the view from the top floor. You skipped over to him and hugged him from behind. 

"Oppa, what big news did you have to tell me?" You asked him with curious eyes.

"Well.. Remember the mixtape I did at the cafe the other day? Well apparently a scout saw it and was interested and asked me if I wanted to join the Kpop industry, of course I accepted" L. Joe responded with a wide smile beaming across his face.

"Congrats oppa! You'll become the next big star, I know it!" You said while giving him a big hug. 

You both headed to your house, as you entered the house you were about to call out your older brother's name until you remembered that Ji Yong wasn't home since he was busy with meetings and preperations for Big Bang's comeback.

"Oppa, are you hungry?" you asked L. Joe as you walked into the kitchen.

"Eh, not really babe!" L. Joe said from the living room. You then felt your phone vibrate from your pocket, you knew who it was. Your stalker. You tapped the screen, viewing the message, which read, "You looked extremely cute in that Minnie Mouse ear headand Mi Nah~ ♥"

As you were pouring out the noodles into a bowl, new message popped up, and you tapped the screen again, revealing the message, "Don't be scared Mi Nah baby, you'll be mine soon~ ♥"  Your face fell as you read the last four words.

---------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

My stalker has sent me two messages today. I'm still trying to figure out who is trying to play this "trick" on me.. It's getting more and more scarier every time this person texts me. I'm starting to think that this isn't a joke, and that someone really is stalking me. Anyhoo, today's date with L. Joe oppa was amazing. We both tried on couple headbands, took a few pictures and I even heard people whispering how cute we are, and how I was a lucky girl. Haha. OH! I forgot to mention, L. Joe oppa is going to be an idol soon! I'm so happy for him!

You stopped writing, closed your diary but since it was already midnight and your eyes were droopy, you fell asleep on your desk. Just outside your window was him, he started to take pictures of you sleeping. Smirking to himself, Mi Nah, you'll be in for a big surprise... he quietly said to himself.