Chapter 30

This love is just your crazy obsession

      Everything had been taken care of over the weekend and now it was time to leave your home for a good while, although, you hadn't been able to call it your home since the incident. You'd been looking forward to spending the entire summer with L.Joe and getting to see your friends more often but after all that's happened it was almost impossible for you to stay in Korea while still keeping your sanity. 

      Standing in front of the departure area of Incheon International Airport you waited hand in hand with L.Joe. Since he couldn't go past here, the two of you only had a few more minutes in each others company before you couldn't see each other for at least the whole summer unless it was on webcam or some other unsatisfying medium of that genre. 

      "Oppa I have to g-"

      "I know." L.Joe groaned as he slowly let your fingers slip out of his. The time had come, you needed to go through the gate but at least you had your family with you. You couldn't bear to look back at L.Joe one final time so you clenched your jaw and looked straight ahead. The terrible thing was that you didn't even know when you would see him again. It may be before the end of the summer or, maybe not until the end of the year! With that final good bye you boarded the plane all by yourself, Ji Yong had flown in a day earlier to make sure everything was set.

      Nothing too interesting happened on your flight over there and since the flight was delayed it only took a little over three hours to finally get out and into the baggage claim area. With the assistance of a body guard who was sent to fetch you, you grabbed your things and headed for the car that wait outside. After another long car ride you arrived to your destination. You pulled into the driveway of a quaint, traditional, Japanese home. Although you weren't far from the local market it felt more sheltered from civilization, and the fields out back definitely added to that.

      "Here we are" the driver announced.

      "O-okay, thank you!" After thanking him you got your things and headed inside. Waiting for you in the entry way were Ji Yong's shoes, cast off to the side, and his bag slumped in the corner; just like that, you felt instantly at home. Leaving your things in the entry, in a manner more neat than your brother, you went off to find him. You ventured through the house and took it all in. Compared to your previous home this one felt so much more organic and, frankly, it was a nice change: although, some things were modernized to suit your needs. 

      Continuing your way through the two story house you finally stumbled upon your brother in one of the rooms upstairs. He was sitting on the bed, in what seemed to be his room, with his laptop in hand and massive headphones on. Sitting down next to him, you poked his side and he acknowledged your presence.

      "Aish, you scared me! How many times have I told you not to sne- Yah! Stop laughing, it's not funny!" Ji Yong scolded.

      "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. Besides, you should pay more attention to your surroundings" you said sticking out your tongue.

      "Just for that, I'm not going to show you your room."

      "Oppa! I was just teasing" you pleaded.

      "Nope."

      "Well, I can find it myself. There's only a few rooms up here!" you said, thinking you'd out smarted your brother.

      "It's locked and I have the keys" Ji Yong smirked in triumph. Finally, he agreed to open your room but on one condition. "Do the chicken dance." Thinking he was merely joking you laughed but the look on his face told you he was dead serious about this. You shot Ji Yong a look before you got up and flapped your little chicken wings. Sadly, there was no one who knew this dance better than you: Ji Yong told you stories about when you were little and this was only thing you would do. 

      "Imagine how much cuter that would be with an actual chicken costume!" Zico teased from the door. You turned around to see him standing in the door way enjoying your dance a little too much. How did you not notice that everyone was already here? You threw a pillow at him but he caught it and chuckled as he continued down the hall. Looking back at Ji Yong you realized he was having a laughing fit of his own. After a bit more grumbling from you he finally took you to your room. 

      It was the second room on the left of the hall: the entire second floor was bedrooms. All of Block B would be living with you and Ji Yong while you stayed in Japan because coincidentally, they were here for business reasons. As Ji Yong opened up the door to your room and handed you the key you couldn't even spit out a word - it was beautiful. Specks of light from a lamp, sitting atop the small desk in the corner, danced along the pastel blue walls and your white bed in the corner was covered with a princess type veil, you've always wanted one as a child, and so many plush pillows littered the bed that it just screamed comfort. The light shades in the room contrast with the maple wood flooring and the small size of the room simply added to the cozy feel of it all. Also, there were a few shelves that lined the wall, along with a closet for your clothing, and a few personal items your recognized from your apartment back in Seoul. You gathered yourself and turned to your brother.

      "Thank you Ji Yong oppa! It's perfect, I feel like I'll ruin it just by stepping foot inside."

      "I'm glad that you like it" he said a little sheepishly "I had a decorator help me with it though."

      "It doesn't matter to me, I still love it all the same." With that, Ji Yong left you in peace and went off to do some work. A little later on Min Hyuk dropped by your room to say hello and hung out with you for a while but other than that you spent most of the evening unpacking and settling in. You got ready for bed fairly early and hit the hay before dinner was even served.

      The next morning you were famished and lured downstairs by the smell of french toast and rice porridge. Just before entering the kitchen you were stopped and awe struck by the sight of someone who were definitely not expecting to see. You almost didn't believe what was right in front of you.

      "L.Joe?!"