Chapter 7

This love is just your crazy obsession

      After kicking your shoes off in the entry you make your way into the living room to see Ji Yong sitting on the sofa; he stands up as soon as you walk in but sits right back down a few seconds later. It looked like this was serious

      "Sit down Mi Nah" Min Hyuk said in a comforting down as he walked up behind you and gestured to the sofa across from your brother.

      "What's this about?" You ask hesitantly.

      "You'll find out soon enough, just sit. It's nothing to be worried about" although Min Hyuk's words were meant to be soothing they didn't have much affect on you. Ji Yong remained silent and the fact that you couldn't read his expression worried you even further, what had happened? So many possibilities run through your mind as you sit down and face the two of them just across from you - you felt like you were about to be interrogated. 

      "Mi Nah," Min Hyuk started "I don't how to start this but.." he stopped for a good thirty seconds before continuing "you know me and Ji Yong love you unconditionally, right? We'd do anything to keep our baby sister safe."

      "I know"

      "Well, is there anything that you wanted to tell us?" Min Hyuk asked. You said nothing but slowly shook your head.

      "Mi Na-"

      "Dammit are you just going to keep beating around the bush or what?!" Ji Yong interrupted.

      "Hyung" Min Hyuk placed a hand on his shoulder.

      "No, we know what's been going on Mi Nah. All about the guy who's been following you around, sending you pictures and all about that." Shocked you look at your brother but he's still avoiding your gaze "I.. You came to me about it before but I just brushed you off. I-I'm sorry Mi Nah." Ji Yong finally looked up at you and you could see the pain in his eyes, he wasn't there for his little sister when she needed him and it killed him inside. This was going to eat away at him until he found out who this sick bastard was and brought him to justice.

      "You didn't know" you whisper in a lame attempt to reassure him

      "No! I should have! I'm your brother I have to be the one protecting you because, because.." Ji Yong didn't finish his thought but you knew exactly what he was getting at; because your parents weren't among the living anymore he felt that he had to play the role of both parents and if you added that to his rapidly growing career it was an insanely tough job and way too much to ask for. Even so, this wasn't what you wanted; all you wanted was for him to be successful and a loving older brother. Min Hyuk patted Ji Yong's arm once more and spoke again.

      "We can't go to the police about this because it would be bad publicit-" He was cut off once more by Ji Yong.

      "Hyung, do you really think I'm concerned about publicity at this point?" You simply watched as the two of them bickered with one another

      "You know you can't, with the come back coming up and yg would have you head."

      "I don't care." He said through his teeth.

      "We'll go to a private investigator with a contract and the whole deal but we promise we'll get him Mi Nah, we just need your cooperation." Tears begin to well up in your eyes as you realized how loved you really are and all you can do is nod in agreement as Min Hyuk and Ji Yong rush to your side and bury you in a big, bear, hug. That was that and you'd be going and speaking with the investigator in a few hours so your evening with L. Joe was out of the picture since you weren't feeling up to it and besides Ji Yong wanted you home tonight.

      Although the talk with the investigator had been hard it was worth it and as you expected it drained you of all energy and you actually ended up falling asleep on the couch. Hours later you were awoken by Ji Yong pulling a blanket over you.

      "Oppa?" You asked weakly.

      "Shhh, go back to sleep." He whispered but shaking your head you told him no and sat up.

      "We'll get him, okay Mi Nah? You don't have to worry anymore, just rest."

      "I'm not tired" you lie. You didn't feel like sleeping when you could be talking to your brother who you rarely got alone time with and he probably had work tomorrow although you knew that he would try and skip out on it to stay home with you since you had to skip school tomorrow and help with the proceeding of the investigation.

      "Okay then, what's say we watch some tv then?" Ji Yong suggested. You nodded and as he flipped on the television a rerun of an older crime drama started to play, you didn't care for it but it still caught your attention enough to draw you further and further away from the sweet kiss of sleep. The story played out and it turned out that it was about a middle aged man who was being stalked and as soon as Ji Yong realized that he quickly flipped the channel to a cartoon that neither of you had heard of but it was too late, you remembered. You didn't recall watching this episode before but images of how it ended flooded your mind and along with that came a few other things. A dark face, that you couldn't make out, and the recollection of and other fuzzy images, what on earth had you just seen? You didn't spill a word of this to Ji Yong and as you looked over at him you saw that he was staring at you.

      "Mi Nah?"

      "Ah, yes?"

      "I asked you if you were okay.."

      "O-Oh, I'm fine!" You scrambled to say but he still didn't look convinced despite that G-Dragon kept quiet after that but still looked a little worried.

      "Oppa, I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late okay? And don't even think about staying home tomorrow." you warned him. Just before bed you opened up your diary and began to write because it had been a few days since your last entry.

       Dear diary,

Ji Yong oppa and Min Hyuk Oppa know about my stalker now. I'm actually really relieved but because of that we have to go through so many questions and I can see how much Ji Yong oppa is hurting because he feels like he couldn't protect me and that makes me feel sad. I haven't seen L. Joe in a while but I promised him that I would tell him what was going on next time we had some alone time and I'm still hoping that he's up for star gazing sooner or later since I was really looking forward to that! Now, I'm really tired so goodnight ^^