Chapter Thirty-Three

This love is just your crazy obsession

The sun shone through the faint curtains of Mi Nah's room. Groaning, tossing and turning, Mi Nah woke up to a face that was staring directly at her in the eye. Bewildered, Mi Nah screamed out loud, and hid underneath her blankets. A laughter from the person had erupted, causing  Mi Nah to throw a pillow at the figure from beneath the blankets.

"Ow! What was that for?" the figure exclaimed. Mi Nah knew that voice, it was one of her cousins, Park Kyung, the jokester of the crew.

"Yah! Oppa! How could you do that to me! You know how scary that was, you cucumber!" Mi Nah removed the blankets that were covering her head, and shouted towards her cousin. Kyung hated it when people called him cucumber, as a reaction, he nuggied Mi Nah. Laughters and pain overflowed the room when all of a sudden, Mi Nah's door burst open.

"Oi! Quiet down you two! You guys are amazingly loud.." Minhyuk mumbled and closed the door. Kyung scoffed and let Mi Nah go. He stood up and observed Mi Nah's room, from corner to corner.

"Huh, neat and tidy I see.." Kyung mumbled as he dragged his finger along the smooth surfaces of Mi Nah's furniture. Kyung was one of the people that disliked neat and tidy people, as the Block B dorm was a complete mess. Clothes lying around, pop cans everywhere, socks piled up in one corner. All of a sudden, the door burst open again, but this time it was Zico.

"Yo, Mi Nah, your brother wants you to get ready and eat breakfast. Kyung, you too." Zico said and left the door, with Kyung taggling along behind him. Mi Nah rose out of bed, got dressed, did her regular morning routine and walked over to the kitchen, where she found Ji Hoon and Yukwon fighting over the last piece of bacon on the plate.

"I want it hyung! You already had five pieces of bacon, you fatty!" Ji Hoon shouted.

"You're calling me fat Ji Hoon?! Look at you! You ate like what, nine already?! And you're calling me fat!" Yukwon argued back. The rest of Block B shook their heads and ignored it. Mi Nah knew how to break it up, she grabbed a fork and poked the last piece of bacon, and popped it into .

"There, now none of you can have it." Mi Nah said and took a seat next to Taeil. When they finished breakfast, Mi Nah decided to explore Japan. She notified her brother and her cousins and left the apartment.

The cool winter breeze of Japan was refreshing. It was a new start. A new beginning. A new story. Mi Nah walked to the towns square where she noticed something familiar. A poster that showed INFINITE promoting Before The Dawn in Japanese. She realized that her other cousin, which was Minhyuk's younger brother, was in Japan as well! She took out her phone, and dialed Sungyeol's number.

"Yeobosayeo?" Sungyeol spoke into the phone.

"OPPA!" Mi Nah replied back.

"Oh Mi Nah, why are you ca-" Sungyeol was interrupted. "Oppa! You're in Japan right?! I am too! Ji Yong oppa brought us here to stay and your brother along with his crew are here as well!" Mi Nah said excitedly.

"Oh really?! That's amazing! But I got to go now Minnie-ah, Infinite's really busy right now! Talk to you later sweetie! Hope we'll see eachother in Japan soon!" Sungyeol said.

"I hope so too oppa! Well bye!!" Mi Nah said and disconnected. It felt like her entire family was here with her, in Japan. All but two. Two very important people that were not on Earth anymore.

Mi Nah came across a quiet park, she decided to take a seat under a shady tree and relax for a bit. It was quiet and peaceful until she heard rustling from up above. All of a sudden, a girl jumped down from the tree.

"Who are you?" the girl asked in Japanese. Mi Nah didn't know how to reply as she could not speak Japanese.

"Uh.. uh.. I don't speak Japanese sorry!" Mi Nah quickly replied and formed an X with her arms.

"Ah, you're Korean I'm guessing?" the girl replied in smooth and fluent Korean.

"Oh, you know how to speak Korean?" Mi Nah asked, the girl smiled and nodded.

"I'm actually part Korean and part Japanese. My mom was Korean and my dad was Japanese. By the way, I'm Hana" Hana said and shook Mi Nah's hand.

"I'm Mi Nah! Nice to meet you Hana!" Mi Nah replied excitedly. Hana was the first person she actually made friends with, besides L. Joe. Oh how she missed her boyfriend dearly.

The both of them decided to introduce themselves, starting with their families, birth places, and the basic stuff. They had a nice conversation going, and Hana decided to bring Mi Nah to an Ice Cream parlor. When they had arrived, Hana's other friend were there as well. Hana had introduced Mi Nah to her friend, Yuki, and the both had gotten along very well.

"Oh by the way Mi Nah and Yuki, my boyfriend is coming.. Is that okay?" Yuki shyly asked and straightened her big spectacles.

"Oh it's not a problem Yuki!" Hana said.

The bell of the door had rung.

"Oh there he is!" Yuki exclaimed. "Oppa! Over here!" Yuki shouted and waved her hand.

Mi Nah turned her head to see who it was. She couldn't believe it.

It was him.

--

A.N

Ah, sorry guys for the lack of updates! =(

We're both busy with school and such! T_T

BUT, I DECIDED TO POST THIS BECAUSE INFINITE IS NOW IN JAPAN AND THEY ARE DOING THEIR JAPANESE PROMOTIONS!

See how I did a reference up there in the chapter?! ^__^

Infinite fighting, BEFORE THE DAWN! <3

Alright, bye for now!~

bbyoing~

-- Nina.