Chapter 25

This love is just your crazy obsession

      After a long drive you and L.Joe meet up with the boys of Teen Top at Lotte World. Before you stood four boys who looked about L.Joe's age and they went on to introduce themselves: Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo, with the exception of C.A.P who couldn't make it because of work complications. 

      "Mi Nah, meet Teen Top. Teen Top, meet Mi Nah."

      "Annyeong Mi Nah!" The boys chorused.

      "Annyeong!" you replied cheerfully.

      "We already got the passes so shall we go and start looking around?" Niel suggested. Everyone agreed so that's what you did.

      After walking through what seemed like an endless maze of pathways, you, and the rest of Teen Top, walked down to the skating rink and before you could even propose the idea, Ricky and Niel were already down there watching the skaters go in circles.

      "Oppa, let go skate too?" you asked L.Joe and the others. Everyone agreed to it with the exception of Chunji who insisted that he stay behind and even after dragging him out onto the ice he still went back and watched from the sidelines. Once getting on your skates and heading onto the ice it only took you thirty second to fall on your backside and have everyone laugh at you. Still trying to contain his giggles, L.Joe came to your side and helped you up.

      "Mi Nah are you okay?" he asked.

      "I'm a little cold now but nothing to worry about!" you assured.

      "Well, we can't have you catching a cold, now can we?" L.Joe whispered as he pulled you into a hug and didn't let go until the rest of Teen Top started to make kissy noises at the too of you. "Cut it out guys!" L.Joe hissed at them without showing any sign of letting you go any time soon. 

      "Fine, but we're cold too!" They all skated over and formed a massive group hug in the middle of the rink. A few ticked off skaters threw some glare over your way, a select few thought this was cute, and everyone else paid no attention you. Although you liked the warmth, you decided that you wanted to actually get some skating in too. Somehow you managed to sneak away without anyone noticing. Looking back you saw all of them still in a hug until Changjo saw you and broke off too. Soon everyone else followed.

      You looked back to the sides to see Chunji still sitting all by himself. Frowning, you left the group and skated off the rink to Chunji. You sat next to him and a terribly, awkward silence fell upon the both of you until Chunji spoke up.

      "Why aren't you out there skating with them?

      "Why aren't you?" you asked.

      "I don't like skating.." Chunji lied but not very convincingly.

      "Everybody likes skating!" you argued.

      "Not me"

      "Chunji, don't lie. You can tell me, I won't make fun of you!"

      "You really want to know?" he asked and you nodded in return. "I'm afraid to fall" he admitted sheepishly "what if everyone laughs?"

      "Don't worry, we will" you smiled

      "What?!" Chunji asked and you looked over at you with a scowl.

      "It's all part of the fun! I fell and everyone laughed at me but no one means it. If you come out and skate with us then I promise you that you won't be the only one who looks silly, okay?" It took a while but he caved and reluctantly came out onto the ice. To your surprise, Chunji wasn't as bad as thought he was and he only fell once but it was quite a tumble. To make him feel better you sat down right next to him on the ice until someone came over to the help the both of you up. Doing this earned you a few more unwelcomed glances but you could care less. Everyone was beginning to get a little chilly so you decided that it was time to leave and find something else to enjoy.

      To help everyone warm up, you decided to treat everyone to some taiyaki from the stand you saw on your way here. Using going to the bathroom as an excuse you ran off in direction of the taiyaki and came back with seven warm taiyaki's in hand. They were assorted: nutella, custard, and red bean. As you arrived back with the treats in hand Teen Top flocked around you and just as quickly as you bought them they were gone! Only two remained in your hand: one for you and an extra that you would ask L.Joe to pass onto C.A.P since he couldn't make it today. Everyone munched on the taiyakis as you all decided to walk around and find some rides to go on.