Chapter 8

This love is just your crazy obsession
      The stars glimmered like rhinestones in a sea of black fabric as you stared up at them, while in the arms of your beloved. On the rooftop of L. Joe's house the two of you lied with a blanket underneath you and a basket filled with snacks by your side. Since your plans had ,sadly, been postponed last week you took the opportunity to spend this weekend together as the both of you were free. 
      "Oppa, aren't the stars pretty?" You ask, turning your head to look at him.
      "Not as pretty as you" L. Joe whispered before he leaned in and kissed you; you saw the look in his eyes and he seemed completely smitten over you which, in turn, made you blush. You didn't say anything but instead moved closer to his side and rested there. 
      "Mi Nah," he started "I really like you." As you heard those words your heart pounded with excitement.
      "I really like you too L. Joe oppa" you said as the two of you gazed into each other's eyes and he took your hand in his; you pulled a package out of the picnic basket and handed it to L. Joe "It's for you, open it" you commanded and he did what he was told. L. Joe grinned from ear to ear as he pulled back the packaging and opened up the lid to box that contained a dozed chocolate covered strawberries.
      "Waah, Mi Nah, did you make these?" he asked. As you nodded L. Joe picked out a strawberry and presented it to you but as you reached out for it he pulled it away, "Uh uh, open wide" he taunted and you did as you were told. L. Joe placed the dessert in your mouth and you happily chewed away. Now it was your turn, so you did the same and fed one to L. Joe. "These taste delicious Mi Nah!" L. Joe gushed "I bet it's because of all the love you put into them" he winked and you bashfully smiled. 
       The rest of the night was spent simply enjoying the presence of one another and once the clock struck eleven you had to go home because of curfew; you and L. Joe piled into his car and he drove you home. You said your goodbyes and walked inside to find G-Dragon slumped in the armchair and snoring away. Seeing him like that made you smile as you thought about just how much your older brother did for you on a daily basis but this brought a frown to your face: what did you ever do for him? Sighing you nudged Ji Yong and he awoke with a snort.
      "Wha- Mi Nah?" Ji Yong mumbled groggily.
      "Oppa, you can't sleep on the chair. Get up" you whispered
      "Nnnn..." He slurred as he trudged off to his bedroom where he crashed as soon as his head hit the pillow; you too went to bed soon after he did.
      The next morning you awoke to see P.O sitting in your kitchen snacking on an apple. 
      "P.O?! A-annyeong"
      "Annyeong Mi Nah!" He exclaimed but after seeing the look of surprise on your face P.O chuckled "I'm sorry, you must be really confused! Min Hyuk hyung told me to drop you off by the studio. He and Ji Yong have to take you somewhere but they had to take care of something first. Get ready and we'll go okay?" 
      "Okay" you agreed as you retreated to your room to get ready for the day ahead. Once you were done taking a shower you came back to your room to see your phone come to life: you had one new message. Picking it up you look at the sender name and drop your phone back onto you bed - it was from your stalker but the message remained unopened, you refused to see what sick message he bore this time. Your once pleasant morning had taken a whole new turn and was heading down the tubes.
      "Almost ready?" A voice called out from the other side of her door 
      "Y-Yeah!"  You call out.
      "Good, can I come in?"
      "Yup." P.O walked in with a tray of oatmeal in front of him
      "Here, you should eat something before we leave. I'll go and bring the car out front, meet me downstairs?" 
      "Thank you and I will" As P.O left your room you sighed in relief. Leaving the oatmeal untousched you took the elevator downstairs.
      The door was about to close but someone was kind enough to hold it open for you
      "Thank you!" you said as you quickly ran into the nearly empty elevator. When you looked at your partner for the ride down you recognized him.
      "Oh, Yong Guk! What are you doing here?"