Chapter Twenty-Three

This love is just your crazy obsession

The next morning, Mi Nah was woken up by the rays of the bright sunlight. She felt something heavy against her stomach, and realized that it was her brother's arm. He had fallen asleep, while staying with her.

"Oppa.." Mi Nah whispered and smiled to herself. She loved Ji Yong, she was glad that Ji Yong was her brother. They both may have had their arguments and fights, but they will always be the Kwon siblings. Ji Yong- who had lost his father at a young age, and almost lost Mi Nah as well, didn't want to lose another one again. He was determined to keep Mi Nah protected and safe, out of harm's way.

Quickly and quietly, Mi Nah slipped out of bed and went to go wash herself. The memories from yesterday had slipped her mind for awhile, as she was going to cook some breakfast for Ji Yong and herself. Ji Yong was awoken by the sizzling of the fry pan and the clanging of the pots and pans. Rubbing his eyes, he went to go wash himself first and head on over to the kitchen.

"Mi Nah?" Ji Yong said as he stepped into the kitchen, finding his sister wearing a big Hello Kitty apron on, frying the eggs.

"Oh! Good morning oppa!" Mi Nah said to her brother and went back to cooking. Ji Yong walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, the T.V and watched MTV Match-Up: Block B vs. B1A4, which was his cousin, Minhyuk's, show. Laughing at the way Block B was woken up by APINK'S "I don't know" song, he heard his name being called from the kitchen.

"OPPA! Breakfast is ready!" Mi Nah shouted. Ji Yong walked into the kitchen again, finding his sister sitting at the Island, eating the eggs and hot dogs she made, along with toast.

Ji Yong's mouth was watering, the aroma of the nice breakfast filled the air. He quickly took a seat at the island, next to Mi Nah and started to eat. The phone rang, and Mi Nah quickly ran to answer it.

"Hello?" Mi Nah spoke into the phone.

"Hey Mi Nah!" the voice said.

"Oh, L. Joe oppa! What's up?" Mi Nah asked as she held the phone while walking back into the kitchen and finishing up what was left of her breakfast.

"Oh, I was wondering, do you want to go to Lotte World this um.. Saturday, I believe, with me and some other people?" L. Joe asked.

"Lemme ask my brother first!" Mi Nah said, and asked Ji Yong if she was allowed to go. Ji Yong gave her the "OK" sign and nodded his head.

"Yay! My brother said I can go! But wait.. Who's these other people...?" Mi Nah asked.

"Oh! Remember how I got into the Entertainment business now? Well I'm in T.O.P Media, and there are these trainees there and well my manager told us that we're going to be forming the new boy band, Teen Top! So why not take this chance and get closer to them, you know? L. Joe explained.

"Ah, I see~! Alrighty! It's set then! See you later oppa!" Mi Nah said and ended the conversation.

------

Mi Nah went to grab her diary, which was in her schoolbag that was sitting just outside of her room. She reached into her bag and got out her diary. She went to the living room couch and started writing.

Dear Diary,

 I hate him. I hate him so much. I never want to see Yong Guk again. What he did to me yesterday was unforgivable... He keeps saying that I know him, BUT I DON'T! I don't know how he even got that idea! I only met him this year. He must be crazy, or on drugs..

But on the bright side, on Saturday, me, L. Joe and his friends are going to Lotte World! Yay! It's been a long time since I've been there... The last time I went there was with the members of oppa's band, Big Bang. Well anyways.. Bye for now!

Mi Nah dropped her pen and locked up her diary again. Just thinking of Saturday and how far it was, was killing her. She wanted to have fun already, but she's going to have to wait a bit longer.