Chapter 32

This love is just your crazy obsession

      Sadly, you came to know that L.Joe could only stay for a week until he had to go back for some business dealing with Teen Top. This summer was crucial to their group and getting their name out, but he did promise that he would visit again after your short week together was up. Day after day you did things together and explored the small town that you were staying in for the summer: some days you went to the market, others you went on mini dates, and sometimes you just hung around the house. Having the company of one another was plenty for you both.

      Awakening to the sound of rain, you decided that you weren't going to do anything the least bit productive today. Surprisingly there wasn't a single person home, asides from you and L.Joe, so you decided to watch a movie since there were usually a billion people in front of the tv: either playing on the Xbox or watching something. You didn't bother to change out of your pjs, shorts and a sweat shirt that you borrowed from L.Joe, and your hair was up in a bun to keep it out of your face. When you went to call L.Joe down to watch with you he was already waiting at the bottom of the stairs. The way he looked at you wasn't any different from when you did your make up and were all dressed up which made you smile, you were so lucky to have him! 

      "Oppa watch a movie with me?" 

      "Sure, why not." He put an arm around you as you walked towards the living room. While you put in the DVD, L.Joe lied down on the couch. Coming back you found him hogging the entire thing with his lanky body.

      "Where am I supposed to sit?" you whine.

      "Right here" L.Joe said as he took you by surprise and pulled your body right next to his so that the both of you were lying down right next to each other. The movie began to play but with his body pressed against yours you could hardly concentrate! It appeared that he couldn't either because you could feel him toying with a loose strand of hair poking out of your bun. The movie was rather boring so your twisted around to ask him if he's rather do something else.

      "Want to do something else?"

      "Actually, yes" L.Joe said as he put his hands around your waist and kissed you. Although you were taken by surprise it was most definitely a welcomed surprise. As if on cue, Zico and Kyung walked in on the two of you. 

      "Aish, get a room!" Zico hollered as Kyung stood by his side snickering. You two pulled away from each other and sat up straight; you could feel your face growing red with every passing second. Eventually they left you and L.Joe alone but you didn't go back to the movie since neither of you had a clue as to what was going on. The rest of the evening passed by and soon it was 3am! You spent most of your time after dinner reading in you room since L.Joe had gone out for a walk, he invited you to come along but it was way too cold. Just before you were about to hit the hay you wrote in your diary, which you had neglected for a couple of days.

      Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not writing for a few days but L.Joe oppa's visiting and I haven't had any time! Hehe I'm so happy that he's here ^^ He said that he couldn't stay away from me so he's here for the week. I'm not sure what I'll do after oppa leaves since I haven't had much of a chance to check out the area but hopefully I can find some friends my age here or else I have a feeling I won't be getting out very much this summer.

      "Knock knock" a familar voice interupted your thoughts - L.Joe. He poked his head inside and smiled that goofy smile you loved.

      "Come in oppa" you whispered. Doing as you said, he came in and climbed onto the bed with you: sandwiching himself between you and the wall. "You know my brother's going to kill you if he finds you in here this late."

      "Oh well, I got up to go to the bathroom and saw you were still up. I couldn't help myself." You giggled at this and then L.Joe reached past you and flicked off the lights. He wormed his way under the covers and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "Good night" he whispered.

      "You sure that you want to take the risk?" You whispered back. L.Joe was already asleep and didn't say anything but you could see the corners of his mouth turned up in a smile and knew that he was pretending. It put a smile on your lips too and moments later you fell asleep too. 

      You dreaded waking up to the sound of rain again but instead you got something worse. A pillow was thrown in your direction and it woke you up: you could tell today wasn't going to be very pleasant.

      "What the heck?!" You opened your eyes to see Ji Yong standing against the door and he looked beyond pissed. 

      "Out, now!" he growled. You were pretty confused up until the point where you felt something move next to you and L.Joe scrambled to get out of the room. "I'll deal with you later" Ji Yong hissed at L.Joe. Your brother turned his undivided attention to you. "You know the rules. I said he's not allowed in your room past midnight."

      "I know but it sort of just happened" you mumbled.

      "I don't want you doing that kind of stuff anymore. Besides Kyung already told me he saw you two on the sofa."

      "What!? Nothing happened" you protested, your brother was starting to annoy you a bit, were you not allowed to kiss your own boyfriend? 

      "I know I trust you, but L.Joe, not so much. He's a good kid but still a teenage boy." Your brother didn't seem as mad as you thought he would be it was more like he was obligated to do this.

      "It won't happen again" you assured him.

      "It better not or I won't let him step foot in this house again." Ji Yong threatened. With that you brother left your room and you got ready for the day ahead.