Chapter 11

This love is just your crazy obsession

 

      Franticly Yong Guk searched all around his apartment in hopes of finding you hiding somewhere because you were playing a trick on him but he had no such luck. Your bag, which held all your books and phone, was still here, which told him exactly what he needed to know - you didn't leave of her own accord and Yong Guk knew exactly where you was. It took all he had to keep himself from screaming at the top of his lungs and with a sour look he grabbed his phone and made a call.

      "I'm in" Yong Guk said grimly before slamming the door on his way out.

      Muffled screams and protests could be heard coming from the back of the van, underneath a pile of blankets. Apart from the driver, there were two other men seated opposite the pile, the first one spoke up.

      "God, is that ever gonna shut up? I just wan-"

      "Bring her out, we'll teach her a little lesson before we get there" the second one shot him a toothy, or rather toothless, grin as he presented his idea; in return, he got another smile as they began to pull back the blankets until the first man's phone rang.

      "What?" he snapped "Fine, we'll stop for a good thirty second, if you can get here."

      "What the hell was that about?"

      "It's the kid, he said he wants in."

      "Screw him!" the second man retorted.

      "You know we can't do that" the first one growled. Royally ticked off, they van pulled to the side of the road and came to a halt. It waited for a passenger that they assumed wouldn't get there in time but to their surprise he did. Yong Guk piled into the van and they sped off once again. 

      "Where is she?" he asked even before he settled himself.

      "She's right under there" the first man gestured to the pile of blankets "we were just about to have us some fun, care to join us?"

      "Sick bastards" Yong Guk spat "don't you dare lay finger on her."

      "You still at that?" Yong Guk remained silent but made his way over to the blankets and edged the other men away. He pulled off all of the blankets to reveal you lying on the floor: gagged with a piece of duct tape over your mouth and a cloth in your mouth, hands tied behind your back, and your feet bound together as well - it was apparent that whomever wanted you, made sure that you wouldn't be able to get away. Yong Guk ripped the tape off of your mouth and watched as you spat out the cloth in disgust. 

      "Better?" he asked but all you could do was stare at him as millions of questions raced through your mind. Yong Guk took the hint and remained silent for another moment or two until he looked back at you and searched your face for the answer that he longed for but it wasn't there. Yong Guk's eyes searched the van for a moment more until they set back on you but still he got nothing. Finally, he lost it and his blank expression turned into a scowl.

      "Why?" Yong Guk asked with an edge to his voice: when you didn't reply he asked again but this time with the aggression more apparent in his voice.

      "Why Mi Nah?!"

      "Why what?" You squeaked.

      "Stop it!" Yong Guk commanded "You know exactly what I'm talking about! W-why Mi Nah?" The anger in his voice had subsided and it now sounded like he was on the verge of tears. "Why? Why do you pretend like you don't know me?" he took a pause before starting again "Did y-you forget about me Mi Nah?" Growing more afraid by the minute you couldn't do anything but shake your head in sheer confusion. "Why?" he asked again.

      "Yong Guk, I-I've never met you before the beginning of this year. Why are you doing this?"

      "Liar!" Yong Guk snarled "You do know me! Don't you remember?! We would play every single day in the sandbox when we were little and then in middle school you came to me, crying over your first boyfriend I comforted you. Then.. Then you just up and left without a word. You're a liar, you promised you would never leave me" his rage subsided and Yong Guk's words morphed into nothing but the mere ravings of a lunatic: it was apparent that something had snapped and he wasn't himself.

      "Dude, chill out" the driver yelled from the front of the van

      "You think you can tell me what to do?" Yong Guk began to giggle but his giggles took a turn for the worst and beacme a full on fit of hysteria. Locking his gaze on you once more he flashed you a look of hatred "You're a terrible person, you left me and I'm like this because, because of you! I HATE YOU MI NAH!" he screamed at the top of his lungs before the other two men seated next to him finally intervened.

      "I suggest you calm the hell down or get out" he said behind clenched teeth.

      "You're going to kick me out?" This seemed absolutely ludicrous to Yong Guk so he merely shook it off with a chuckle and rested his head on the wall. The other two men were enraged so they roared for the driver to pull over and he did. All you could do was watch in horror as Yong Guk was thrown outside and beat up. You caught a glimpse of him and saw blood dripping down the side of his face: he fought with all his might to get to you but they restrained him and finally, Yong Guk stopped fighting. He lay there on the street as they drove off once more to who knows where: you were left alone and more confused than ever.