Chapter Thirty-Five

This love is just your crazy obsession

The day has come, it was Block B's concert in Tokyo, Japan. Recalling the groups that were going to be guest starring in the concert, you couldn't help but frown. Indeed it was your cousin's concert, but recognizing a face that used to be your stalker ex-boyfriend, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. You were searching through your closet to find an outfit to wear for the entire day. You searched high and low, throwing your clothes everywhere. Finally, you decided on an outfit. It took you about an hour or so to pick out a simple outfit which was just an over the shoulder black and white striped shirt with jeans along with a Block B jacket that Minhyuk gave to you. While you were changing, your heard a faint noise in the background. It was the doorbell. You pondered on who it was, since it couldn't be Block B since they were at the stadium rehersing for the show and it couldn't be your brother who was at the studio working on a new album. You quickly put on your jeans and shirt and headed to the door. You tried to peek into the peep-hole, but sadly, you were short to reach it. You opened the door, finding a man who was dressed in black and you were startled by his appearance. You tried to quickly close the door but couldn't because the man shoved his foot inside, preventing you from closing the door on him.

"Mi Nah" the voice said in a gruff voice. You recognized that voice, but couldn't figure out who it was. You tried to kick his feet away but instead he pushed you from the door.

"Mi Nah" the man said again, and took off his hood. It was Yong Guk. He was different from the last time you've seen him. His face was pale, his eyes were blood-shot, and it seemed like he was going to faint. In an abrupt second, Yong Guk wrapped his arms around you and cried.

"Mi Nah.. I finally found you.." Yong Guk uttered in a low voice. "After months, I finally found you.." Yong Guk unwrapped his arms around you and looked you in the eyes. Tears started to pour from his eyes and you didn't know what to do, unknowingly you wrapped your tender arms around his waist.

"Oppa.. It's okay.." You assured him. It took Yong Guk a couple of minutes to finally calm down. You led him to your living room and stayed silent.

"Mi Nah.. Do you remember me?" Yong Guk asked, looking down. What was he talking about? Of course I remember him! You thought to yourself.

"Of course I remember you oppa! You were the new boy in my cl-" You said but got interuppted by Yong Guk. "No, you knew me from back then. Mi Nah? Don't you remember anything? Anything from your childhood? Nothing?!" Yong Guk's voice slowly raised as he stared at you with piercing eyes that screamed, Why don't you remember anything?!

"I.. Don't remember anything from my childhood oppa.. Ji Yong oppa said I got into an accident.. So I guess.." You said in a low voice, causing Yong Guk to slowly feel sorry for the way he acted. 

"I.. I.. I'm.. I didn't know Mi Nah... I thought you forgotten me.. I'm sorry Mi Nah.. For the way I acted towards you." Yong Guk apologized and hugged you. You hugged him back.

"It took me months to find you.. I searched everywhere for you, until.. I heard someone say that you had moved to Japan.. And somehow, I managed to find you. I guess it was fate huh?" Yong Guk chuckled and let go of you. "But I'm here to say that, you need to be careful Mi Nah. And I'm sorry again. I have to go now Mi Nah." Yong Guk said and walked to the door, put on his shoes and walked out.

"Careful? What does he mean by that..?" You asked yourself and closed the door. It was almost four o'clock, Minhyuk's concert was in about thirty minutes. You quickly rushed to your bedroom to grab your jacket and dashed out the door. You took a cab to the stadium and found Minhyuk waiting for you at the front door.

"Mi Nah!!" Minhyuk shouted as he was waving his hands trying to get your attention. You paid the cab driver the money and ran to Minhyuk.

"Aish, oppa! You never told me that you were having a concert! Luckily, I saw a poster of you! Otherwise, I wouldn't have known and come!" You said. "I'm sorry! I forgot! We were busy preparing for this and I guess I forgot to tell you! I thought Hyung was going to.. But I guess he didn't huh.." Minhyuk said and the two of you walked backstage. Minhyuk opened the door, and inside was the rest of Block B.

"Yo Mi Nah!" Block B shouted in synchoronization. A stage crew walked in and shouted that there were only five minutes until the show began. Everyone quickly went backstage and Mi Nah went to find her seat. The seats were filled with BBC's and other fangirls. The show began with Block B singing, Wanna B, as their introduction. The audience roared with fanchants.

The show went on for about two hours until someone popped on stage.

"Well guys, hows the show?" The guy asked the audience. The audience replied with screams and shouts that boomed around the entire stadium.

"Wah~ What a nice response! We have a special treat for you guys! Let's bring out, BEAST!" The guy shouted and ran off the stage. Beast came in and sang their first album song, Fiction. B2UTY's screamed and shouted. You were annoyed with all the shoutings until you saw a familiar face. It was him. He was a part of Beast?! The song ended and the leader introduced his dongsaengs.

"SO BEAST! Annyeong everyone! Thanks for coming to our hoobaes' concert! Thanks to the B2UTIES and BBC's for coming!" Beast shouted in sync. The show ended with Block B's final song, U Hoo Hoo.

--

The show had ended and you ran to find Block B. You finally found Block B's room and knocked on the door. Taeil opened it and inside were six other sweaty guys. The room stunk with sweat, you congratulated Block B for having an amazing concert and left with Minhyuk. Minhyuk forgot something from the dressing room and told you to wait outside. It was almost sunset and you were sitting on a bench, admiring the view of the orange, yellow and pink sky.

"Hello Mi Nah. I hoped you enjoyed the show yes?" a man whispered from behind you. You recognized that voice anywhere, it was him again.

"It never occured to my that you would come to my show, but I'm glad you came." He said with a gleamingful smirk plastered on his face as he caressed your cheek. You shoved his hand away.

"You never told me that you were in a band when we were dating." You grumbled in a low voice, avoiding contact with his eyes and moved away from him.

"You never asked me Mi Nah, and besides I changed my name." He replied.. You didn't know who BEAST was, nor did you care. The only bands you listened to were Block B and Big Bang, you never cared about anything else.

"Well, I'm going now Mi Nah. See you later" He said with a smirk plastered on his face, and left without a word. Seconds later you recieved a text message from an unknown number.

 

 

From: Unknown number

 

I'm the Joker