Chapter Twelve

This love is just your crazy obsession

"Yah, where's Mi Nah? I tried calling her cell phone, but she wouldn't pick up.." Ji Yong said to Minhyuk.

"I don't know.. She said she would be at her friend's house to work on a project." Minhyuk replied.

------

In a dark storage house, you were on the floor, hands and legs tied along with your mouth taped. You couldn't recognize the area you were in, nor did could you have seen anything. You were scared, and you didn't know what to do.

"Well, well Mi Nah. We meet again.." a voice said. Who is that..?! You thought to yourself.

The lights flickered on, a person in black ripped the tape off your mouth and you screamed in pain. You were then face-to-face with him.

"It's.. It's.." You stuttered, trying to think of the right words to say but nothing came out of your mouth.

"I told you we would meet again didn't I?" the man said. You tried to find an exit out of here, but he knew what you were thinking.

"You aren't going anywhere Mi Nah. The fun just started.." the man said. "Hold her down while I phone someone."

The men in blank dragged you to a chair and pushed you down while he phoned someone.

"Hello?" the person answered. Wait.. I would know that voice anywhere.. IT'S JI YONG OPPA! Your eyes bugged out at him.

"Hello Kwon Ji Yong." he said.

"Wait who's-" Ji Yong stopped talking but resumed after a few seconds. "IT'S YOU. THE GUY WHO HURT MY LITTLE SISTER." he screamed into the phone.

"I'm glad you still remember me, now I have a deal for you." he said.

"What ing deal are you talking about?!" Ji Yong yelled into the phone.

"Well, let's just say I have something very important to you.." he said.

"What impor- Don't you dare tell me that Mi Nah is with you!" Ji Yong screamed again. By the sound of his voice, you knew Ji Yong was furious and worried.

"Bingo. Now about that deal, I want you to give me $1000000" he smirked.

"What the fu-" Ji Yong spoke but was interrupted. "I will give you a week to get the money and if I don't get it by a week, let's just say Mi Nah is.. well..." he stopped speaking for a moment.

"Is.. IS WHAT YOU ER?!" Ji Yong shouted again.

"Dead."