Chapter 6

This love is just your crazy obsession
      "Okay, now students get together with your partner, go over the set of instructions, and decide which project you'll decide to tackle." Turning your seat to face Bang Yong Guk the two of you began discussing which one of the projects you wanted to do and the hour flew by. 
      "I like the idea of making a booklet" you say.
      "What a coincidence, I liked that one too Mi Nah!" As you turned away from him to fish a pencil out of your bag his face fell from a smile to a glare filled with nothing but loathing. Your eyes wandered back and saw a completely different person staring back at you but when you turned all the way back around he was smiling once more, that was odd.
      "Remember that you'll only get this period to work on the project so it's best if you get together a few times before the end of the week to work" your teacher called out. Yong Guk looked over at you and suggested that you two meet at his house tonight since he was busy for the rest of the week. A little hesitant to do so you declined his offer and gave him one of your own.
      "How about we just go to the library?" You asked, not wanting to take him home incase Ji Yong was there since you never knew how people would react or who they would tell, besides you didn't know him at all. Reluctantly, he agreed that the two of you would meet at the library after school.
      The school day ended and you saw L. Joe walking towards you in the hall.
      "How was your day oppa?" You asked him
      "It was fine, as usual and yours?"
      "About the same but we got assigned a partner project that doesn't sound too fun."
      "Projects are never fun but how about after you and me get all your work done we go out and stargaze? You can see the stars really well from my rooftops."
      "I love that idea," you smiled "what time should I come over?"
      "Say sevenish?" L. Joe said. You nodded and then the two of you went your separate ways until tonight. It really felt like you were seeing less and less of L. Joe so you were really looking forward to spending some time with him tonight and you could bring over some of the strawberries you and Ji Yong prepared! 
      On your way home to get changed out of your uniform and freshen up before you headed off to the library you saw Min Hyuk pull up right next to you just a block away from the bus stop.
      "Min Hyuk oppa!" You exclaimed "What are you doing here?"
      "Is it a crime to want to take my baby cousin out for ice cream?" He pouted
      "N-No I just didn't expect that you'd be here"
      "Well I am so let's go"
      "Okay" you agreed and got into the car with Min Hyuk as he sped off. Ring ring, your phone sounded just as Min Hyuk pulled up to Crème Glacée, a little cafe that specialized in serving ice cream.
      "Who's that?" Min Hyuk asked.
      "No one" you replied just a little too quickly.
      "Check"
      "No, It'd be rude. You're taking me out for ice cream, I'm here with you and whoever it is can just wait."
      "Okay" Min Hyuk agreed although he gave you a worried look. After getting your frozen treats you and Min Hyuk went and took your seats with the desserts in hand: you had a fruit, ice cream, parfait while he had gone with the simple, yet classic, choice of chocolate with chocolate chips in a waffle cone. Just as you ate a spoonful of peaches and ice cream your phone went off again.
      "Whoever it is seems to want to reach you really badly, you should answer it."
      "It's ok-" you began to protest just as Min Hyuk gave you a stern look and repeated
      "Mi Nah, answer it or I will." Silently you pulled out your phone and looked at your most recent text message, it was from L. Joe and it read: I'm really looking forward to tonight. Just okay it with your brother first, alright? You sighed in relief and looked up from your phone screen.
      "It was just from L. Joe, I'm meeting him later on tonight."
      "Oh, Mi Nah.. You might want to reschedule, me and your brother have something important to discuss with you after this. I didn't think you had any plans, sorry." Min Hyuk admitted sheepishly.
      "Oh okay, I can always see L. Joe another time. I'll just have to call me lab partner and tell him that I can't work on our project today then." Lots of laughter, empty cups, and a half an hour later you and Min Hyuk were ready to leave the cafe and were all caught up on each others lives. As you followed him out the door you happened to bump head on into someone and when you looked up to apologize, he did the same, and it just resulted in both of you having bruises on your craniums. You looked up once more to see Yong Guk rubbing his forehead and staring back at you.
      "I'm sor- Oh Yong Guk! I'm sorry."
      "Yeah, me too." He mumbled.
      "I've been meaning to call you but I wanted to tell you that I won't be able to work on the project today. If you get free during the week we can do it then or else we can just do out parts and then put it together."
      "Hm, I'll make some time. B-Bye Mi Nah."
      "Bye"