Chapter 16

This love is just your crazy obsession

      "What?!" Ji Yong exclaimed into the phone "Ar-Araso!" he thanked the woman on the other end and put down the phone. "Hyung, hyung hyung!" he yelled as he ran into the living room with a huge grin on his face. 

      "What?" A very tired Min Hyuk asked.

      "Get up now! I found Mi Nah!" Min Hyuk's face lit up like a Christmas tree and he was at the door with his shoes on in thirty seconds flat.

      "What are you waiting for let's go?!"

 

      Still seated on the hospital bed, you passed the time by staring at things around the room whilst trying to ignore the pain radiating from your arm. They weren't allowed to go ahead with any procedure until Ji Yong got here because it was quite serious and you would need to go into surgery. Eventually you grew tired and lied back on the pillow despite the nurses cautions to stay awake and in the sitting position. 

      You began to slip back into consciousness and you could hear someone having a conversation but only certain words stood out to you as the rest were blurred: displaced, surgery, tonight, ulna.

      "Hey, I think she's coming around" a voice said

      "Mi Nah?" another one asked, it was Ji Yong! You opened your eyes and looked up at him and then Min Hyuk who was right behind him.

      "Oppas.." you said weakly. Ji Yong helped you up sit up and gestured to the nurse.

      "Go with her okay? They're going to prep you for surgery, me and Min Hyuk will be right here when you get back." You obeyed your brother and tiredly followed the nurse. She had you change into a hospital gown and take a whole bunch of medicines. Soon you were reunited with your brother and she told you that you had just under an hour with him before you went into surgery. After helping you into bed and instructing Ji Yong not to feed you or let you out of the bed she left. 

      "Mi Nah," he started "I-I'm so sorry I let this happen but we'll talk all about this later, okay? You're definitely in no shape to right now." The hour quickly passed and nurse was back to take you away. The medications she had given you were beginning to kick in and you felt distant like everything was a dream. as you were being wheeled out Ji Yong came over to your side.

      "You're gonna get though this okay Mi Nah? You wanna know why? 'Cause you're a Kwon! A Kwon does not fail but, if you do, I'll haunt you forever okay? I love you Mi Nah." You heard his words and they brought a smile to your face but your lips wouldn't obey you, so you couldn't tell him how much you loved him too. Slowly, everything turned into a blur and and nothing made sense until you embraced the sleep.

      The sound of muffled voice pulled you back into the world of the living and you tried as hard as you could to hear what they were saying but no matter what you did everything was out of reach. Slowly, but surely, the voices became more clear and you recognized them immediately it was Ji Yong and Min Hyuk! It took you about approximately ten more minutes to get a firm grasp on reality but when you did, you opened your eyes and looked up at Min Hyuk who was staring right back at you.

      "She's awake!" he exclaimed. Ji Yong turned to see you attempting to sit up and he quickly came to you aid.

      "How're you feeling Mi Nah?"

      "I'm fine bu.." you trailed off.

      "But what?" Min Hyuk asked.

      "It's nothing, I just.. wanted to know what happened. I don't really remember much and how did the cast get on my arm?"

      "They put you on some morphine to kill the pain but I guess because of that you don't remember anything. You should be glad, you were saying some pretty funny stuff in there" Min Hyuk teasingly winked at you and in return you blushed. What kind of things might have slipped out of your mouth?!

      You had to go to the bathroom so you got up and left the room. Shuffling into the bathroom you looked in the mirror and almost didn't believe what you saw: it was like a dead version of you was staring back at you. There were dark circles under your eyes and your complexion was scarily pale; no wonder Ji Yong looked so worried when he first saw you, and the bruises on your limbs didn't help either. After washing your face you got back into bed and enjoyed the company of your brothers. Upon taking a closer look, you noticed that Ji Yong and Min Hyuk didn't look to well themselves: they both had dark circles almost as bad as yours and Ji Yong's eyes were red.

      "Oppa, I'm sorry"

      "Eh? Why?" The both of them stared at you with surprise.

      "Because of me the both of you were worrie-" Ji Yong cut off you mid sentence.

      "Mi Nah! Don't say such stupid things!"

      "Stop scolding her! We're just so relieved to have our baby sister back, safe and sound. We'll talk about all this later and what's going to happen but for now just focus on getting better okay?" You nodded in agreement and looked over at Ji Yong who looked rather cross.

      "Oppa, don't look so sad okay?" Ji Yong flashed you a weak smile and got up to stretch. 

      "I'll go and tell the nurse you're awake." With that Min Hyuk left the two of you alone.

      "Mi Nah, I'm the one who should be sorry. I let that bastard take you away from me, again. D-do you remember?" You couldn't bring yourself to say anything so you just nodded. "I'm going to kill him for what he did to you Mi Nah. Don't think that he'll get off free, just, get better okay? Get better for your Ji Yong oppa! Remember you're a Kwon I expect you to pull through this, and then we'll show that bastard who's boss!" Your older brother pulled you into a bear hug and you heard him sniffling, was the big, bad, G-Dragon crying?

      Min Hyuk returned with the nurse and she began to run some routine tests on you once again. You couldn't wait to get out of here.