Chapter Nineteen

This love is just your crazy obsession

As expected, Ji Yong, was giving his 100% for you. He would clean your room, make your food, help you with homework, and buy you the things you wanted. You were getting tired of this so called, "special treatment" and just wanted your old brother back.

It was the afternoon, and you had nothing to do. So, you went to the living room and turned the T.V on, you happened to flip to the News Channel. But what really caught your eye was that there was a serial killer on the loose. A shiver ran through your back and you quickly flipped to the next channel. The doorbell rang, and it made you jump. You made your way to the front door, looking through the peep hole, it was only Block B, just waiting outside. You sighed in relief and opened the door to let them in.

"Hello!" You said.

"Hey, Mi Nah! Where's your brother?" Minhyuk asked while taking off his shoes. "Oh, I think he's at the studio, working on some songs? I don't know." You said as you closed the door and headed to the living room.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. You sighed again, and went to open the door. You didn't really notice who it was because the person was wearing a black hoodie. You called your cousin over, to open the door. Minhyuk did as he was told.

"Who.. Are you?" Minhyuk asked, you looked from behind Minhyuk's head.

"You.. Should know who I am.." The person said in a deep low voice, covering his head with the hoodie. "I'm sorry, but we-"

"YAH, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY OWN BROTHER FORGOT ME TOO!" The man suddenly shouted and took the hoodie off, revealing a very pissed off Sungyeol. "I was only gone for like, two years.. And I can't believe BOTH of you forgot me. This hurts you know?" Sungyeol started to fake cry as he went inside, but was suddenly over it when he went to your kitchen. (Author's Note: Yes, Minhyuk and Sungyeol are brothers in this fanfic. Since their surname both start with "Lee", so why not?)

"Sorry oppa. You were wearing a black hoodie that covered your face! How was I suppose to know who you were" You apologized, and Sungyeol forgave you and gave you a big hug.

"How's my little Mi Nah? You still doing okay?" Sungyeol asked as he picked you up and started twirling you around the kitchen.

"Oppa..Let go of me! I'm not a little kid!" You started to shout from the kitchen. Minhyuk suddenly rushed in and grabbed you from Sungyeol. "Yah, she just came back from the hospital recently. Don't do that." Minhyuk warned his brother, and Sungyeol lowered his head in shame.

After a few hours, it became midnight. Block B along with Sungyeol left, leaving you all alone with nothing to do. You went to your room to write in your diary.

Dear Diary,

 Finally, I'm back from the hospital! I know it's been a long time, since I've written a diary entry, but yeah.. Anyways, he came back. He's even more scarier than before, HE caused my injury.. I hate him so much.. I just hope he's gone.. For good.. Oh, Ji Yong oppa said we're going to go to Japan in a few weeks time. So I'm excited for that! I get to see the members of Big Bang! <3 I haven't seen them in forever.. Blah. Anyways, I'm going to go for now~ Bye! <3

Just then, the doorbell rang again.

"Ugh, who is it THIS time?!" You mumbled to yourself. As you opened the door, you were expecting your brother, but it wasn't.

"Oh..." You mumbled to yourself, shocked and terrified to see him here, at your apartment, looking at you with that smirk.

"Hello Mi Nah, we meet again." the man said