Chapter 15

This love is just your crazy obsession

      With your back against the wall, and head tilted upwards, you stared up at ceiling and thought about home: you wondered what was going to happen to you. A lump arose in your throat and you wanted to cry but you stopped yourself because you didn't want him to have the satisfaction, besides, you already cried so much the previous night, and all the nights before that, that you literally ran out of tears!

      Out of the blue, and sporting a black eye, he, opened up the door and picked up off the ground by your collar. Dangling in the air you struggled against him and yelled

      "Yah! Put me down now!" In response he just shoved you up against the wall with his hand clasped firmly around your neck, constricting your airway as you struggled to breathe.

      "Shut up you little ! Look what your goddamn brother did to me!" he said gesturing to his eye, "And now, you're going to pay the consequences" he let go of you and you fell to the floor like a rag doll, making a thud as your made contact with the floor. "I may have accidently let it slip that I pushed you down a flight of stairs. I've never told a lie before and I don't intend to start now." With a malevolent smile plastered on his face, he grabbed onto your arm and yanked you up onto your feet. Opening the door with haste, he led you to a set of stairs just down the hall and stood there. "Well, are you going to do this yourself or would you like me to do the honors?" he asked. Staring up at him you thought he was joking but the look in his eyes told you that he was indeed, very serious about this. Your adrenaline pumped as you tried to dodge him when he his hands and did so successfully but only to lose your own balance and go tumbling down.

      Everything that happened next took place in mere seconds but felt like an eternity to you. Without so much as any contact from him, you lost your balance and tripped over your own foot. Rolling down the stairs your head hit the sharp edges of the steps numerous times before you finally came to a stop at the bottom. You landed on your side with your arm caught beneath you and it snapped, right in half. Tears sprung to your eyes instantaneously and you howled out as unbearable pain stuck your arm like a bolt of lightning. You whimpered like a pathetic, little, puppy dog as he ran down to your side and looked at you with the same cold expression but was that a hint of guilt you saw?

      "What the hell are you crying for?" he growled. You managed to move onto your stomach to reveal your arms crossed behind your back and it was very apparent that your left arm was broken: a bruise was forming around the upper part of your arm where the bone was sticking out.

      "Aish, cover that thing up!" he yelled at you "It's unsightly." His cruel words just made you cry harder and by this point you didn't even care of what he thought. "Get up!" he barked "We're leaving." When you didn't move he picked you up off the ground by your good arm and took you out of the building and into his car.

       You and your captor pulled up to the hospital in his sleek, black, sports, car. The chains were off of your arms and long gone. As you got out of the car and onto your feet everything began to spin, you felt yourself falling until he caught you midway.

       "You can't even stay on your own two feet?" You said nothing. Following him up to the emergency wing you could feel yourself about to throw up; you broke away from him to go to the bush but he grabbed your arm to keep you there and you just let it out on his shoes. You were actually quite surprised at what came out because as far as you knew, your stomach was practically empty. "What the ?!" he yelled as he jerked your hand causing you to fall on your backside. "You stupid " he cursed "get up, you're making a scene." Tears began to uncontrollably fall down your cheeks for the second time today. He kicked off his shoes and dragged you inside.

      With a name like the emergency room you'd think that you would get treatment right away but there was a long wait and on top of that you were required to fill out a form. He handed it to you and you just stared at him like he was crazy. 

      "What, do you expect me to fill it out?" He asked as he dropped it into your lap. For the first time today you spoke up.

      "Actually, I do. You broke my writing arm and besides, you should already know everything they ask on this form you sick bastard." Your words were ice cold and you even surprised your self for a moment. With a sour look on his face he snatched the paper and pen away from you and began scribbling. Soon you began to slip into a slight slumber, that is, until he pinched your arm and you startled awake. Glaring at him you were about to say something until your number was called: it was your turn to go up. 

      A nurse led you back into an x-ray room and at some point he had ditched you but you couldn't care less about him. The whole process took a long time and it hurt a whole deal too because you had to move your arm a lot. You were led into room after room and now you were sitting on the edge of a bed and waiting for a doctor. He came in, asked you a few questions and left just as quickly as he had come in. Even more time passed and then a nurse walked in with a cup of water, she handed it to and watched you greedily gulp it down in one go.

      "My, my, aren't you thirsty. Sweetie, where's your guardian?"

      "Ah, he's not here right now."

      "It wasn't the man with you?" she asked. You shook your head.

      "No."

      "Alright then can you give me your mother's number so I can call her down here?"

      "It's actually my brother but okay" you proceeded to recite Ji Yong's phone number and when she left to call him you had a huge smile on your face, you were free - Ji Yong was on his way.