Chapter Fourteen

This love is just your crazy obsession

Your eyes were getting droopy, you were about to fall asleep, not because you couldn't but because you didn't want to. Who knows what would happen if you were to fall asleep. Hours passed by, your wrists and ankles were bruised up badly by the chains. All of a sudden, he slammed the door open. Your head jerked up, with horrified eyes.

"What's there to be scared of Mi Nah? I was your boyfriend." he smirked as he grabbed your chin and pulled it towards him. You were struggling against him. Finally, you freed yourself from his grasp. You struggled against the chains, but no matter what you did, you couldn't get it to open.

"Silly Mi Nah. No matter what you do, you can't escape. I have men watching you everywhere." he said and walked away. Slamming the door behind him. You flinched from the loud sound it made, as it echoed through the room.

I hope oppas are coming soon.. I'm scared.. You thought to yourself, and started crying quietly.

----

On the other side of town, your brother, Minhyuk and his crew were thinking of a plan.

"Okay, so do you guys know what to do?" Minhyuk asked the guys.

"Yeah" all but one said.

"Um, what was it again?" Kyung asked.

"Babo! I've already repeated it like six times!" Minhyuk sighed and told him the plan again. "Oh~ So we just feature him in one of our songs and then hyung can beat the crap out of him? Alright, got it." Kyung said.

"Alright, let's head out!" Ji Yong yelled out.

----

Ji Yong's cellphone suddenly rang.

From: Unknown

Meet me at Deluxour Cafe

You should know who this is

"I know where he is guys. He's at Deluxous Cafe right now" Ji Yong said as he switched his phone off and they all headed to where he was at.

The Cafe was empty except for him sitting at one of the tables, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"I see you came, with friends." He mumbled out.

"Stop the talking, and tell me where my baby sister is, you er!" Ji Yong yelled out and grabbed him by the collar.

"I swear to God, if she's hurt, I will ing you up like no tomorrow. And I'm not scared to do that either." Ji Yong said, glaring at him in the eyes. He pushed Ji Yong, causing Ji Yong to let go of his collar.

"If you want her, then what's in it for me huh?" he smirked.

"I'll give you the money.." Ji Yong murmured and took out the cheque.

"That's more like it." He smirked and grabbed it out of Ji Yong's hands. "But.. I should warn you that she did fall down a flight of stairs but I won't tell you where she is. See yah"

"WHY YOU-" Ji Yong ran after him, and started beating him up.

"Even.. if you beat me up..I won't tell you where she is.." He said, groaning in pain while clutching his stomach. "Screw this." Ji Yong said and stopped punching him. He left the cafe, in pain and bruises.

"So now what..?" P.O asked the hyungs.

"I don't know.. And I don't think Mi Nah can hold it in any longer. I mean.. I'm sure she rememebered him by now.." Minhyuk mumbled.

The sun was already setting, they haven't found Mi Nah, and they didn't know what to do.