Chapter 13

This love is just your crazy obsession
      "Hello? HELLO?!" Ji Yong screamed into the receiver but all he could hear was the dial tone: that bastard had hung up on him! He was definitely going to strangle him when he got his hands on him. 
      "What the hell happened?" Min Hyuk asked.
      "He has Mi Nah" Ji Yong growled with a new flame ablaze in his eyes.
      "You don't mean th-"
      "I do, come on we have to go and find her, now!"
      "Hyung," Min Hyuk reasoned "you don't even know where they are and running around like an idiot isn't going to help the situation one bit." Ji Yong stopped in his tracks and bit his lip so he wouldn't say anything unnecessary - he hated it was Min Hyuk was right.
      "We have to call the p-"
      "Don't say that word, you know we can't. If you told the police then of course the media would be all over it, and they would discover that you have a little sister it would be hell for you. Not to mention Mi Nah, the poor baby, she wouldn't even be able to step out the front door!" Ji Yong really did hate it when Min Hyuk was right.
      "Okay, now what?"
      Don't worry I have a plan."
 
      All the way at the other end of town two burly men stood just outside the door of the tiny room that you were locked in. You stared up at him in horror as he disconnected the phone and turned his attention back to you.
      "Your Ji Yong oppa" he said Ji Yong's name as if her were some sort of vile, disease "doesn't care about you, he's not even willing to exchange you for a little bit of money. No one really loves you and none of them deserve you Mi Nah."
      "You're a liar!" you spat "Oppa's going to kill you once he comes for me." The other man in the room seemed to find this absolutely hysterical so he all but busted his gut laughing.
      "Poor little Mi Nah, she thinks that everyone cares about her, when in face, she's all alone now. You have no one but me. I suggest you keep that in mind." You glared up at him and helplessly watched as he left the room, making sure to lock it after he left.
      You were all alone and left to your thoughts. Slowly, memories began to trickle back to you and the once faded memories now played as vibrant, fresh, scenes, it was like this had all happened yesterday - when in fact, you had no recollection of these events ever occurring. It was like you were watching someone live out your life, in your body, but it wasn't you. Whoever it was in your body was having fun with him; all these memories of going out for ice cream and just being in his arms came back to you. What the hell were you thinking. Slowly the more horrific memories began to come back and as the night progressed tears fled down your cheeks.  
      Throughout the course of the night you slipped in and out of a light slumber, never really getting any rest, and your head pounded as every minute dragged on and on. You have been in this bare, windowless, room for who knows how long now: your throat was a desert wasteland, crying out for just a single drop of water, your eyes were sunken in, and your stomach was constantly in knots but every little while your hunger pangs would get much worse. You remembered reading about something like this before, what was it, your mind was too tired to make the connection - sensory deprivation, was it? The victim is cut off from any stimuli to the five senses and basically their sanity slowly begins to slip away from them.
      Without any warning a man walked into the room with a bottle of water and a burnt heel of bread. He had sent someone to feed you and of course the meal had to be fed to your since he couldn't risk untying you. More of the water ended up on you rather than in your mouth and the taste of the bread was terrible but you would take what you could get, after all if you were going to get out of here you needed your energy.
      
 
 
AN: This chapter is a little, more like a lot, on the short side but I'm more than sure that the next chapter will make up for this! I know you won't be disappointed c: