Chapter 34

This love is just your crazy obsession
      Your worst nightmare had just walked through that door, not ten meters away, and sat down right across from you in the booth. You watched in absolute horror as he nonchalantly picked up the milkshake menu and pretended not to notice you before flicking his eyes up at you for a brief second - that bastard was toying with you. Hana sensed something and spoke up before Yuki accidentally cut her off.
      "Er-"
      "Mi Nah this is my _____ oppa! Hana you've already met him hehe."
      "I know" you responded rather hostiley. 
      "Do you already know oppa?" 
      "Oh no, sorry my mind was else where. Shall we order?" 
      "I hear the milkshakes here are to die for. Why don't you try one Mi Nah?" He handed you the milkshake menu but you dropped it right onto the table like it was a burning hot coal. Everyone stared at you as you managed to recollect yourself.
      "Sorry, it slipped" you mumbled. Although only a few moments passed  before your cold treats arrived, it felt like hours! You excused yourself to go to the restroom.
      Am I going crazy? You thought to yourself. Luckily the restroom was empty and you stared at your reflection in the mirror. You felt so frazzled by his appearance and you were thinking countless things at the same time but your number one priority was to get out of there as quickly as you could. On the other hand, you didn't want him to feel like he won this battle and besides, if you left now there was the chance that you'd lose one of your friends and that would make the summer a bummer. So you decided that you would stay to eat ice cream but leave right after that and get away from that freak. Just as you were about to leave the bathroom Hana walked in. 
      "I thought I'd leave the love birds alone. Humor me and wait here for a second before we go back?"
      "Sure" you smiled. Anything to spend as little time with him as possible. Just as Hana excused herself to go, your phone rang. "I'll take this outside and be back in a second." You stepped out into the hall where the bathrooms were located and before you even had a chance to answer your phone someone pinned you up against the wall. You looked up and who else?  
      He stared down at you with a one sided smirk as you dropped your phone onto the ground. You quivered under his touch and wished that you could walk through walls right about now. 
      "I never expected to see you here Mi Nah, it must be fate right?" He whispered. You said nothing and he continued "Still my little obedient dog I see? Are you ashamed to tell them what we had?"
      "Get off of me _____" you threatened, and surprisingly, he did as you asked.
      "Fine, but you'll come back to me eventually Kwon Mi Nah. I'll be waiting for you." He leaned in and placed a kiss on your neck. Right at that moment Hana walked out and stared at the both of you.
      "_____?"
      "Yeah, it's me. I dropped some ice cream on my shirt and I came to the bathroom to wipe it off, I think I scared Mi Nah because she dropped her phone. Sorry" he apologized. You wanted to take his fake apology and shove it back down his throat.
      "Omo, Mi Nah! Your phone case broke.." Hana said as she picked it up off of the ground. Meanwhile, _____ mumbled something before going off into the little boys room.  Looking at the broken phone case you felt heartbroken because it was a gift from your Min Hyuk oppa when you went out and got your new phone with Ji Yong. Stupid _____.
      After you all went back and finished your ice cream you noticed that it was already dark outside! You saw Hana walking the opposite way of the bus stop and chased after her. 
      "Isn't the bus stop that way?"
      "Yeah but didn't I tell you that we were going out afterward?" When you shook your head Hana realized her mistake. "It must have slipped my mind! So you don't have an outfit for it do you?"
      "Outfit for what?" You asked curiously.
      "We look about the same size. You're lucky I couldn't decide and brought two outfits!"
      "For what?!" You asked for the second time.
      "You'll see!" Hana giggled. Just like that you ended up being dragged off to who knows where! 
      You ended up being taken to Yuki's house to get ready but Hana still wouldn't tell you where you were going. You tried on what she handed you and got ready. Coming out in a fitted, black, dress, with sleeves Hana smiled when she saw you.
      "It was like it was made for you"
      "It's a little short" you noted but she simply shrugged it off and led you into the other room where Yuki was already ready in a pair of scanty, ripped, jeans and she'd ditched her glasses for a pair of contacts. You were beginning to get a bit of an uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach. 
      You ended up outside a club and there was no way you were going inside. 
      "Sorry Hana but I don't think this is such a good idea. I'm already feeling a little bit dizzy." 
      "Come on Mi Nah! I can't let you go back alone and Yuki would kill me if I didn't go in with her. To be honest, I don't really like this much either. I usually dance with them for a bit before going off and playing with my phone away from creepy old guys."
      "If you don't mind my asking: why do you go with her then?" You asked a little surprised, why would Hana do something she didn't like?
      "Yuki's been my friend for a long time" her voice got a little quieter " and I don't exactly want to leave her alone with _____ so I tag along to make sure she gets home safe. He seems alright but he's still a guy." Somehow Hana had convinced you and you ended up going inside with her. The first thing that hit you when you went inside was the smell it was musky and definitely not very pleasant. _____ and Yuki went off to dance, leaving you and Hana to go and find a place to sit.
      "You know, you're a really great friend for going through this just to keep her safe."
      "I know but I kinda feel like I owe her. I had some family troubles when I was younger and she was always there for me." You were about to say something when Hana asked you a question out of the blue. "Do you know _____? I don't know if it was just me but I feel like you two know each other already."
      "I u-" Before you even had a chance to change the subject Yuki came up and dragged you and Hana into the massive cluster of bodies on the dance floor.
      "Come and dance! I didn't invite you both for nothing, hehe!" Yuki cheered. You loved dancing but hated crowds with a passion. All you wanted to do was get out of there, but which way was out? All you saw was people grinding up against one another and frankly it was disgusting. Suddenly, someone grabbed your shoulder and pulled you close to them, It was no one other than _____.
      "See? I told you you would find your way back to me some time tonight. You must really hate these crowds. What do you say we get out of here?" 
      "I'd rather die than go anywhere with you. Let. me .go."
      "Feisty, I like it" he winked.
      "You're a pig." Although you tried to push him off of you, you were oddly depleted of energy and it seemed like an impossible task.
      "Come on now, don't be like that" he whispered as he pulled you in a little too close for comfort.
      "Get off of me!" You yelled at him. A few heads turned but soon enough they went back to their dancing and ignored you once more. Just when you though things couldn't possible get worse: an unexpected miracle came to your aid.
      "Dude what the hell?" A familiar voice shone through all the others. 
      "I'm just having a little fun"
      "Not with her you're not."
      "Why not? You want her all to yourself or something?"
      "No but she's my hyung's baby sister and I don't think he'd like it very much if he knew what you were doing." You faded in and out and didn't hear much of the conversation but before you knew it you were being led away somewhere else. Everything around you was getting a little hazy and you didn't notice Hana calling your name and walking after you. 
      Outside, you inhaled the fresh air and looked next to you to see P.O. right next to with a curious look on his face.
      "Have you been drinking? You know your brother would kill you if he knew you were here."
      "It wasn't exactly planned, besides, you should be here either. The legal drinking age is twenty not eighteen." You could see the guilt across his face.
      "No one said I was drinking. Aish, do you need a ride home?" Just as you were about to tell him no Hana came out to your side.
      "Are you okay?! I tried calling after you but you didn't hear me." Hana gave P.O. a look, assuming the worst.
      "I'm fine now. I don't plan on going back inside though."
      "I'll take you home" Hana insisted.
      "You can get back to your illegal activities P.O. oppa" you joked "I'll leave with Hana."
      "Yah! Illegal activities my .." he mumbled as he left you two and went back inside.
      After that, Hana dragged Yuki out of the club and called a cab for you three. First, you dropped off Yuki and then, because you and Hana coincidentally lived nearby, the driver stopped in front of your house. You paid him the fee and he drove off.
      "Mi Nah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to drag you into it but I didn't think I could stand another night of being hit on my creepy old guys by myself. Sorry for being selfish!"
      "It's alright"
      "Can I ask another really selfish favor?"
      "Shoot."
      "Would it be alright if I slept over? I forgot my keys and my parents are visiting my grandma across town tonight." You were hesitant to let her into your house because of Block B and your brother but you couldn't send her away! Before you answered, a poster a few feet away on a telephone pole caught your attention; It was an advertisement for a concert happening soon. Recognizing Min Hyuk, and the rest of Block B, on one side you took a closer look but didn't recall ever hearing of the other group that was on the poster. B2ST? Maybe it was because it was so late but two of the members looked a little too familiar to you. Was that? No it couldn't be. Since when were your therapist and stalker ex-boyfriend in a boy band? Let alone one performing with Block B.