Chapter 24

This love is just your crazy obsession

      Dear Diary,

today is finally the day! L. Joe oppa, the rest of Teen Top, and me are going to Lotte World together! I'm so excited to see oppa and meet the members of his group! He should be here in a few minutes so I'm writing this down before I leave. I hope the two of us can spend lots of time together before summer break starts and I have to head off to Japan with Ji Yong op 

      "Mi Nah, can you come here?" Ji Yong called out, interrupting you mid-thought. You put your diary down and followed his voice to the living room; you found him and Min Hyuk sitting on the sofa, this looked serious.

      "What is it oppa?" you ask.

      "Sit down" Min Hyuk gestured to the sofa across from them.

      "I don't need to sit down," you protested "just tell me." Ji Yong stared at you funnily. 

      "Since when doesn't she listen?" he thought. "Stop being a brat and sit down Mi Nah." You ignored Ji Yong's comment and did what you were told.

      "What's this about?" you ask for the second time.

      "Me and Ji Yong have been thinking, and we think that it'd be best if you saw a professional." Min Hyuk said.

      "What?"

      "We've been noticing you acting a little strange and feel like it'd be good for you if you went to see a therapist." You said nothing and thought that Min Hyuk must be joking, either that, or he was out of his mind. When he didn't crack a smile or say anything else you realized that he was dead serious.

      "No" you said flat out "There's no need to send me to a therapist. I'm fine."

      "I know but it's for your benefit." You shook your head again and then it was Ji Yong's turn to speak.

      "You're going: the appointment's already been set for tomorrow."

      "Why oppa?"

      "Because I said so."

      "There's nothing wrong with me, I'm not going" you started to feel yourself getting madder at how stupid all this was.

      "Mi Nah!" Ji Yong snapped "You're going and that's that."

      "No! I'm not crazy, I don't need to see a stupid shrink!" Ji Yong and Min Hyuk were both rather surprised at your little outburst.

      "No one's saying you're crazy" Min Hyuk started "It's just that all this has probably put you under insane amounts of stress and, I'm not a doctor but I fear that you may have some post tramatic stress." After the words left Min Hyuk's mouth a blanket of silence wrapped the room and you could hear a pin drop.

      "I don't."

      "You couldn't possibly know that."

      "Well if I'm so stressed out then why don't we send him too?" you said pointing at your brother "I mean he's never home and always off working so he must be stressed out too right?!"

      "Mi Nah!" Min Hyuk looked really pissed off now and you could see the guilt in Ji Yong's eyes.

      "I said. I'm not. going" 

            "Dammit, fine there is something wrong with you!" Ji Yong yelled "Everyone can see how this affecting you and we hate seeing you like this. You look like you're faking your happiness and you're acting like you never would have before this happened. Just like now, you're getting angry over nothing and acting like a brat!" His words stung like salt being rubbed on an open wound. You said nothing and got up to leave until he grabbed your arm. "You're going tomorrow and you're not going to make a fuss."

      "I'm not going anywhere!" you yelled, pulling away from Ji Yong. You went to grab your bag and came back to find all the members of Block B standing in the doorway. Did they see all that?

      "What the hell is going on over here?" Zico asked.

      "It sounded like someone was being being murdered!" P.O added. Everyone turned to look at you: in turn you turned as red as a beet and just wanted to get out of there. Pushing past Block B, who were blocking the door way, you ventured down the hallway and heard someone call "Mi Nah" but you kept walking right into the elevator. It finally came to a halt on the ground floor and you calmed down a great deal. The doors opened up and you saw L. Joe standing right in front of you. 

        "Oppa!" you exclaimed and hugged L. Joe. He was probably just on his way up to get you.

      "Ready to go?" You nodded and he gave you a quick peck. Just like that, the both of you headed off to Lotte World to meet up with the rest of Teen Top.