Chapter One

This love is just your crazy obsession

      Dear Diary, 

I'm off to school for the day and I thought I would just write down a few thought before I headed out to calm my nerves. L. Joe oppa said he has some good news to share with me and that he wouldn't be at school today because of it but he'd definitely fill me in tonight when we go out for a date. Ji Yong oppa left last night to go for some meetings downtown and won't be back until late tonight, it really that he's not around much, especially when he has to go on tour, but I know it's not his fau

      You stopped writing mid-sentence once you realized that if you were to finish your latest entry you risked being late for school: being late also meant being scolded by your over protective, older brother, which was never very fun, although you knew that he didn't like doing it, he was obligated to. Throwing your lunch, books, and just about everything else you needed for the day into your bag, you left your apartment. 

      Breezing through all your morning classes you walked into the last one of the day, which happened to be your least favorite, math. As you took your usual seat and began to take notes, that your teacher had posted up on the overhead projector, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. Panic stricken, you dropped your pen and froze - who could it be? Perhaps it was L. Joe with a cute message for her, maybe Ji Yong just wanted to check in on her, or it could always be another one of her friends that was bored in their class, despite all these possibilities you knew exactly who is was. 

      "A little distracted are we, Mi Nah?" A voice interrupted as heads turned to look at you. You came back into reality and looked up to see the frowning face of your math teacher staring back at you with a few of her peers giving her an odd look as a backdrop. "You dropped this, now get back on top of those notes, we have a lot to cover today." He said as he handed back her pen.

      "Y-Yes sir." You apologized as you dove right back into your work in a half assed attempt to forget that your phone even existed. The hands on the clock moved at a painfully slow pace as you worked through your problems.

     School was out for the day and L. Joe was supposed to come to pick you up at your apartment in two hours. Waiting at the bus stop for your ride home, you pull out your phone and it comes to life as you tap the screen gently with your thumb: the phrase, "One new message!" flashes on your screen repeatedly until you viewed the message, which in turn read, "you're looking extra cute today mi nah~ ♥ ♥" You relive the moment that you had in math class all over again when you look at the sender name which , as usual, was a private number. You switched your phone off and buried it deep into your pocket as you boarded the bus and headed for home but little did you know, your admirer was just a few seats away.

      This all started last month, you began to receive some rather creepy text messages but when you told Ji Yong he just dismissed it as one of your friends playing a joke on you; you went along with his verdict but still had an uneasy feeling resting in the back of your mind. When the texts persisted and everyone you asked denied sending them, you began to worry but, you didn't tell your brother about it, since he was busy preparing for Big Bangs next comeback and you didn't want to add anything else to his plate.

      Three consecutive knocks rang out through the entry of your apartment and you knew that L. Joe was finally here. Out of your school uniform and clad in a cute floral print dress paired with a cream colored cardigan you opened up the door for him. 

      "It looks like you're already dressed, ready to go on the best surprise date you've every been on?" He asked with his usual charm in tow. 

      "Of course, and I can't wait to hear your good news" you said. Your mood improved immensely, simply with the presence of the one that was dear to your heart.